Do they have the balls to put out something like this again?

Do they have the balls to put out something like this again?

Other urls found in this thread:

billboard.com/artist/277326/radiohead/chart
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

No.

They tried with king of limbs, wasn't a failure by any means, but at their age, IK, AMSP seems to work much better for them.

I love TKOL, buts its no Amnesiac

better

Agree

>balls
Whats so scary about releasing a good album?

It's because Amnesiac is by far their most inaccessible album.

>B sides album is better than the A sides album

What did they mean by this?

that you're a stupid asshole

Every album since Amnesiac has basically been a refinement of Amnesiac though. I generally see it as the album where Radiohead found their voice as a band.

>being this triggered by a frog.

probably a Hillary supporter

>y-you're t-triggered! y-you support Hillary XD
are you autistic?

no

tkol is the best thing theyve ever done you rag

No. I'll be fair then and ask why that guys post made you call him a stupid asshole?

every single one of their albums is completely unlike the last so I don't even think they are capable of doing that.

whereas many a musician fails to change their sound up and they begin to become stale, I don't think Radiohead could even try to copy what they did on their last album.

tough love

That doesn't make sense. Were you triggered by pepe? If so, why?

It's literally radio-grade pop.
>muh jazz drums
>muh horns

Sure, but if any normie accustomed to top 40 trash they'd go fucking crazy.

Radiohead has made a career of taking underground shit like EDM and krautrock and making it accessible. That's basically been their MO since like OK Computer.

literally only two pop songs on the album, and they're still pretty out there as far as pop music is concerned

This album was the only Radiohead album I actually spent money on

Pablo Honey is the only one I haven't spent money on, though to be fair I got like half of them for probably $5 a pop.

they haven't ever made a proper pop song you fucking retard. only in retrospect does their music gain attention from the masses because hindsight is 20/20

billboard.com/artist/277326/radiohead/chart

also I'd never once heard nude on the radio.

>PH and Bends singles
>not pop

And I've heard Everything In Its Right Place on the radio before. Kid A didn't even formally have singles.

i've heard all kinds of radiohead on indie, college, and alternative stations. I've never heard radiohead followed by rihanna though.

you are right about their 90's music though, because rock and alternative had a much larger grasp on top 100 radio stations. it has virtually no hold anymore.

where is karma police anad paranoid android? werent thos songs huge?

They have the balls, just don't have the talent anymore.

I remember them playing Kid A in it's entirety midnight of it's release date on my local radio station.

you are an old bastard

I think either Thom or Radiohead will release another album in 2017 in response to Trump's election.

>tfw angsty radiohead again

I mean I listen to harsh noise but I have a hard time listening to it

but I think it's because it's a boring album