This is my collection of bad-dragon toys

this is my collection of bad-dragon toys

Must cost a fortune. I bought Rowan (which broke after second attempt sadly. Am I too girthy perhaps?). Have now ordered a Mary instead with the hopes it won't tear too easily.

Which one is your fave? Do you orgy-fuck them?

Timestamp

>Do you orgy-fuck them?
god no. that would require X-times more cleaning than normal. I just like to have a few on cycle to fit my desires/cleaning schedule.

and yes, you're looking at around $2500 worth of orgasm-inducers

With all that money you could have easily gotten a real dog instead you know

How's the Dukesbutt? The insides looks like it'll be very harsh on beginners and sensitive guys

it is about $1200 in that OP.

i only fuck one at a time.

this is my collection of fucks I give

Nice. Are they mostly discount/adoptables? That's like less that 100USD each.
Been looking into getting one, but not sure which I'd like. Can you really feel a difference between them once you're inside? Can you offer any insight into the dragon muzzle one?

all of mine are flops, and the last maybe 6 or 7 i have got have been during a sale too. flops are a little over $100

dragoness muzzle is good, i have her, i dont have the dragon muzzle

but he wants dicks and cunts

noice, what's your favorite?

either sugar star, janine, or hazel, i guess.

i hear hazell is interesting

Get one of each then?

The additional bonus is that the male will be insanely horny whenever the bitch is in heat and you just have to direct his attention to your ass instead :3

Not op
I got a dog that ive jerked and sucked off before and ive been thinking of letting him fuck me but ive never taken anything in the ass before at all. Will there be a shit ton of shit and blood everywhere if i do? Average sized dog.

nigga u weirds

prep, lots and lots of prep, also dont let him knot you.

True.
If i did would it be very hard to get out? By prep do you mean like fingering my ass everyday?

get some training dildos first so you can stretch yourself out or it's going to be a disaster

you might be ok if you are able to block his knot from entering with your hand but that's really difficult if you're inexperienced and he's an eager, powerful humper

Second part was meant for

you know where you are, right?

Wow fuck glad i didnt do it yet. Dont think id be able to stop him.

Talking about dogs I have a girlfriend and we gave spoke of getting a fog for just this kind if thing and she is all for it I have read up on all sorts of things but would love to hear what you guys have to say or any experience you have like what kind of dog would be best to fuck a average woman

oh sorry, no i mean eating right to make sure you dont have lots of shit in you, loosen up with fingers first, maybe toys, and if youve ever seen a dog knot its bigger than your fist, take a long time to go down and if he pulls out of you too quickly it can be painful, so if you're new to that sort of thing better to not let him knot you, also lube, LOTS AND LOTS OF IT

what would happen if the dog knotted in your ass? tough to get out or what?

May rip off inside you try explaining that to a doctor

Smaller medium breeds, labs, collies, or you could just get a breed you like in the medium size and call it good, i had a lab with a gorgeous dick.

Bait?

at the very least you should get an average sized dildo and some thick anal lube to help with the first couple of times. it's much easier to slide him in and out if you've recently used a lubed toy on yourself, the dog produces a lot of fluid himself but that won't really help with the entry

Ah. Yeaa I need more fiber. And yea tru my dogs knot is sorta big but knot as big as my fist and i have smol hands. I guess ill need lube too, ive never experienced anything like that but im guessing your butt doesnt like big stuff going in it

So how does it feel knowing that you'll never feel the warmth of a woman's body and are doomed to spend the rest of your pathetic neet life rubbing your crank against a hunk of silicone?

ive got some larger toys, but a dogs knot gets bigger as he cums usually, least my dogs knot felt massive.

implying some of us dont have gfs or something. I've got a finance that helped me fuck a mare before.

dogs are actually warmer than humans, their internal body temperature is a couple degrees higher than ours. It feels amazing! And then you snuggle up and fall asleep together afterwards with all that warm fur against your naked body, I wouldn't trade that for anything

feels good bro

Man i fucking want a husky so bad. Stuck with my faggot dog tho so oh well

huskies are adorable, but A LOT of work, ontop of that some of them can be pretty temperamental and destructive, but thats the same with most high energy breeds.

Oh. Maybe hed cum more when hes inside of me instead of me just jerking him off? Also i dont want to harm my dog in any way but when hes done and sheaths his cock he wimpers kinda loud. Is that normal?

Odd, most dogs tend to go a little crazy happy and lick you and themselves, unless he wants more maybe? Also are you stroking the dog from just behind the knot, and using a bit of lubricant sometimes helps as well as their flesh is a bit less tough as ours.

My dog fucking destroys everything. But hes cooped up in my house all day so i dont blame him for getting bored

yea, had a friends dog that did the same thing, if he gets enough attention he doesn't bother shit so long as hes tired.

Well i dont really stroke him. Mostly him just fucking my hand. But yea he likes to lick stuff too. Im talking about when hes done completely

does his cock come completely free from his sheath? Also maybe he just wants more attention after, some pets and playtime maybe?

Yeah he completly knots and all that. But he just gives off a yelp once we're all done and hes sheathing his dick.

probably just his knot retuning to his sheath then

Hope it doesnt hurt too bad. Probably worth the pleasure though.

Maybe, probably doesn't feel too good to have the equivalent of your foreskin stretch our a few times its size, but after a while im surprised it hasnt stretched out a bit to make it easier.

Tfw no foreskin

god damned cutfags lol, umm i got nothin else to compare it too lol

Im sure it wouldnt be comfortable

got any pics of your pup?

holy fuck what is wrong with you people?

>696298650
welcome to Sup Forums newfriend

Nah. Actually havent done anything with him in awhile. Might end up taking some next time

I have been here for years and never have I seen a entire thread devoted to fucking dogs. Then again I don't look for them either. Point is you all deserve to be shot for this.

fair nuff

beast thread have been around Sup Forums for years, how the hell did you think i first saw a horsecock? Aside from in person down the street

I would jerk you off with every one of them and suck the cum off of your cock after each round.

I need some dick in my life. Bad.

Ok wtf is a knot? Enlighten me anons

? I see them all the time. This one doesnt even have pictures. Mods dont seem to like em though

I don't really think about it, I just ignore it like a normal functional member of society should. Still think you guys should be hung from the street lamps though.

Its what ties furfags together

O cmon don't be a bitch, the fuck is a knot? I legit don't know and I wanna learn something new and weird

if you look at the dog cock up earlier in the thread, that huge bumb in his cock is called a knot.

but that just seems like a health hazard to have all those corpses hanging in the streets.

What is google?

also
its pretty straight forward really

Lol afraid of the images it might contain

Yea ok got guys, fucking hell that's crazy. I guess a dog dicks would fall out pretty easily without it

serves a few purposes, holding the bitch in place is one of them

What I get from this image.

You don't get puss, and your small penis (from the cocksheath), is not enough to get you off from these overfucked flashlights so you need a pinger in yer pooper

No. I was telling him to use google
Yea i guess so. I think all canine animals knot when they cum. Preddie neat

pretty sure yea

i mean you're not wrong, i own a few bd toys but me and my gf use em, makes things a bit fun sometimes.

This is why the Muslims are beating white people in reproduction

It's your own fault for making goatfucking illegal, they don't have any alternatives now

Fair enough. I own a large Winston, mountain Drake, medium snowstrider, and a cockatrice vibe. Trying for the hands-free. My wife wants to improve her peg game.

how is that snowstrider?