Tell Sup Forums what you'd like to say to your 16 years old self

Tell Sup Forums what you'd like to say to your 16 years old self.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

"Take off that fedora"

It gets easier.

And work out for fuck's sake.

Don't smoke all that weed you fucking bum

Pull the trigger pussy

To enjoy the people you got, they won't be there for long

Get a job I need money

When I was 16 I was doing the scene/emo trend, had TONS of friends, had a car, job, etc. I'd say enjoy it while it lasts. Honestly it was my favorite age and I wish I could be 16 forever, oh well, back to college aka hell.

All hail Santa

I'm sorry, it's not going to get better any time soon.

Stop.

Wow. The one time I get trips it's when im telling my younger self to off myself.

kill yourself fag. it only gets worse from here.

When you meet thhe girl with the cute mouth and braids, RUN!

Don't be so fucking beta

It's 666 too lol. It's a sign that satan is trying to get your soul.

Well he can fucking have it.

calm down. she likes you too. stop hanging out with aaron and david they are bad influences. think before you talk.

Don't say that :( geez..

Sorry user. I just don't care at this point. I'm done man.

Pull out.
Stop smoking.

the double slit experiment seems to indicate that we are in a program. random number generator experiments show intention can affect reality.

Learn HTML sooner, get involved in tech bubble before it pops and bounce in 2001, and take that money you got for graduating and plunge in either Apple or Google.

Hug your great grand-parents more, they'll be gone within the decade.

Don't fall for her, she's nothing but poison.

Me too, dude
life will get better [spoiler]when you can't get any dead-er[/spoiler]

Its not over for you yet user. I didn't hit my stride until my 30's.

Stop being such an asshole to her she loves you you fool

lock the door and dont let the thieves to get in, they'll kill your brother and your father.

Point made
I find that hard to believe. It's only gone down hill.

>JOE
"Don't fuck Becca."

>RON
"Cook the turkey at 475--trust me."

youtube.com/watch?v=vFlDLwDChL0

lets fuck

wow, i'm sorry

hard

>implying most people on this board are even 16 yet

Only nature is capable of true randomness, computer random number generators will be generated off of a seed somewhere along the line which will inherently mimic randomness but not in fact be random

Suzy really did want to fuck me. She told me at our 20 year class reunion but by then she was old and married with kids.

brace yourself lil bitch

STUDY YOU STUPID FAGGOT. STUDY, STUDY OR END UP WORKING MINIMUM WAGE BULLSHIT FOREVER. STUDY AND DO WELL, GO TO UNIVERSITY YOU STUPID COCKSUCKER. Also, you're gonna get a girl in about two years. Treat her like fucking gold, she is perfection. Love her with everything you are and do everything in your power to keep her.

Don't leave jess. You'll regret that more than anything.

Do it anyways, at least you know now that she puts out.

Get off your fucking ass and get to work you ungreatfull peice of horseshit (please note im 18)

Well user, you're an idiot and it's only going to get worse.
Just keep moving forward and you'll be alright eventually.

Don't change a thing space cowboy.

Dont date Shannon

Take the placement year at Rare

Remember that one time you dated that emo bitch in High School and she ended up leaving you for that pother emo bitch.

Yeah you probably deserved it, faggot.

Buy fucking apple stock!

Stop playing dumbass video games and study
Socialize more and stop watching Japanese cartoons

i know how computers work the results of the experiments speak for themselves. It's a clear indication that what you think is important and affects what happens around you.

Hold true to your ideals and don't fight with your parents as much. Love will hurt you twice, but it will make you stronger. Don't second guess yourself, and don't be afraid to stick to your first decision

Quantum mechanical reactions are fun aren't they?

Don't let mom go on that road trip with your brother. They don't come back and you will never heal from it.

"You're not gonna listen because you're 16 and you're gonna be an ignorant little cunt regardless, but every time you have a decision to make; do literally the exact opposite of what you think is a good idea. You've seriously fucked up by the time your this age if you don't."

If you know how computers work then you would know the results can't be used because of how they are generated.

Try in school you fucking asshole

it's not hard to produce a good seed dumbass. go read SICP and maybe check out the scientific method too.

I'd just beat the ever living shit out of him. That's what he needed.

"stop wearing that fedora"
"don't try to hook up with girls from tumblr by using the anonymous message option, thats weak AF"
"senior year you'll have a choice between a butter face slut with huge tits or a hot tumblr feminist with a nice ass that you will never even kiss. choose wisely"
"all the girls who say they want to bang you in college actually mean it. Don't fuck this up, kid"
"it actually doesn't get that much better, and you'll have to work. growing up sucks, enjoy this shitshow while you can"
"your speech teacher will turn out to be a pedophile, turn him in and be the hero"

Check em'

bait or a good story?

i would say:

I know Merkel is an ugly fat cow.
But guess what?
She's been getting laaaaaaid alot!
By fucking over her own country.

Im love watching the news these days.

>GB leaving EU
>Nice attacks
>BLM Shootings
>Stabbing on bus in Germany by arab refugee.
>Shooting in Germany by a muslim
>Arab refugee machete killer in Germany
>Arab refugee suicide bomber in Germany

And to top it all...
Hillary Clinton's campain has been a disaster. Its like they shoot themselves all the fucking time.
And the best part...
Donald Trump is doing great.

Why do i love all these things?
I think this will be the end of the "PC" era, for a while.
Beta males, feminists, retards and leftists are losing the battle. For a few years now, they have been running free and making the world into a shithole.
And now that hole collapses around them.

The future will bring more sceptisism towards immigrants. Women will be taken way less seriously. Both Europe and the US will be doing things on right-winged.
Its like when a woman has been allowed to act crazy for years, but with 1 slap, she starts crying and wont dare doing it again.

Some of you like this, and some of you hate it, but PC is going away for a few years.

The only people who has anything to lose on this are the weak ones. The ones who would be nothing unless they have the society to protect them.

get some antidepressants, stop masturbating, dont date stacie, and dont steal that motorcycle

Dont let your friend kill herself

Stop turning down sex. It won't last forever.

Also, pics or it didn't happen.

When you figure out what you want out of this world, and then figure out steps getting from where u r now to where u want to go, and then actually start doing them, u will be on your way.

Good luck, user.

There is a difference between a good seed and randomness. A house is only as good as the foundation. You may be looking the right way at the problem but not using the right light to see what you need to find. Think more about randomness than trying to read into what a poor foundation produced. Sometimes thought experiments are more powerful than physical results if the foundation cannot be ideal

Mom dies in 2 years.Get your head out of your ass and get your shit together now.

Don't date Kerri.Or sleep with her.Just walk the fuck away.She is a waste.

Take your money and buy colored diamonds.You will be able to retire at 40.

Stop being a little bitch. Stop. You don't know anything. Just sit back amd learn from life. Stop trying to think that you are special and shit. No you aren't, you need to apply yourself you fat piece of shit. Oh and you'll have a daughter with a woman that you will hate... But the only reason why you will still be alive at 28 is because you are scared of leaving a child behind alone with a mother that doesn't care in this fucked up world.

-every neck beard ever

>go straight to uni, do IT, it's what you're good at
>don't get a car loan or credit card
>just try antidepressants before it gets bad enough you almost kill yourself
>fuck Tatiana
>fuck Savannah

even if the seed was somehow being selected in a way that it favored the intention of the subject in the experiment then the results would still indicate an anomalous corellation.

dont choose airborne
youll die of heart failure in your 30s without that life saving surgery that they wont find without that extra physical for the afc you chose but at least youll be happy and made your dream come true
i dont even know what that feels like anymore

Invest every cent you have in apple stocks, also, fuck that lesbian couple in a few years, you'll save their marriage.

stop dressing like an emofag

Have You Met Classic?

Again going back to quantum mechanical influences, No?

yeah

Forget about that chick. And the next one. And the next one, and the next one and the next one.

Suck his dick, you fucking pussy.

*wearing eyepatch*
when luke gets the bb gun duck

talk to her. her mom will like you and she won't bite until you ask her to.

Dont worry... nothing is going good never, people die, u get drunk a lot... and high... but you must enjoy that because at this point, it was the best time... and dont do it with Min horrible

Join the military. You need discipline.

There's a lot more to be found out about the influence of the mind on the world around us. That interests me probably as much as it does for you as well. Maybe this will help your 16 year old self, as well as mine. I'll look more into SICP, as long as you think more about true randomness outside of a 'good' seed.

Having no friends is not wrong; you have yet to meet the right people. Don't you dare to get depressed and do not waste your time. Hang in there, 'cause we're gonna make it big, you'll see.

also you wont have a fucking pacemaker or a stroke that pretty much blinded you and also nerve damage in your right arm
all from that surgery that was suppose to fix you
seriously fuck this shit

Snape kills Dumbeldore.
Harry is the last horrocrux.

Your already fucked just deal with it my nigga

stay with the computer classes once you quit Hot Topic. also Pat has Chlamydia

The good news is you are gonna be an A student in college, turns out your high school is just incredibly shit and the negro ape principal who caused it will be fired right after you leave. Your not as dumb as you think you are believe it or not, you've just had alot of people shitting on you for too long and it's messed with your head.

The bad news is the damage is already done, you'll still be lonely and you develop back problems and anxiety issues from all the years if depression, not even you can change this.

You're gonna get through depression, seek help and fight against it. Won't be easy, but don't give up.

well sicp is a tough read haha but it's hard to find books that get to the core of what programming is. if the subject in the experiment doesn't know how a particular rng works and selects a seed with the intent of it being random and the experiment produces the same results it should be legitely anomalous. i'll think some more about this though for sure.

Future me: Get your ass up!
Past me: who are you...dude you look just like me
Future me: Stfu and listen, pizza will arrive and the person who gives you the pizza will be female.
Past me: She hot?
Future me: No...you sick fuck get your mind out of your ass and listen.
Past me: Ok
Future me: Look this girl will be missing a leg that apparently got amputated and whatever you do, do not say "Jesus Christ did your mother give birth to you near a fucking saw?"
Past me: Lol
Future me: Lol
Past me: So what do I do?
Future me: She'll be wearing some expensive jewelry
Past me: So...
Future me: So I want you to say "Nice jewelry, must of cost you a leg."

There will be a girl in 12th grade that you will date, the sex will be crazy as fuck but at the end of the day, she'll leave you with no care in the world. Choose wisely.

What if Im 16?

Take this thread to heart, we are talking to you. Learn from us.

Don't fuck that guy you found on craigslist

You're gay, don't go to that party with her.

Don't give up on your plans to go to film school in Hollywood. When you get there stop being scared to talk to girls. Also, switch to bass, you're better at it than guitar.

b&