Pokemon thread guys

Pokemon thread guys

Bump

thats a lot of CP you might get arrested user

Any serena?

holy shit the amount of cp

that's not a pokemon, faggot

Can we get more pokemon fucking trainers? I'll post what I got

Where the fuck is her nipples? Or even her areola?

these aren't pokemon, they're humans.
fuck outta here

I wanna see some pokeball sex toys.

I like your taste in artist

What the florm did you just florming say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the florm out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my florming words. You think you can get away with saying that florm to me over the Internet? Think again, flormer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re florming dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little florm. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your florming tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will florm fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re florming dead, kiddo.

/r/ feets please

florm is dead you stupid fuck its greg

>Nobody likes my meme
>I must show the world how upset I am
>Get greg'd on

succ

What the florm did you just florming say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the florm out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my florming words. You think you can get away with saying that florm to me over the Internet? Think again, flormer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re florming dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little florm. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your florming tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will florm fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re florming dead, kiddo.//

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

What the florm did you just florming say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the florm out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my florming words. You think you can get away with saying that florm to me over the Internet? Think again, flormer. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re florming dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little florm. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your florming tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will florm fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re florming dead, kiddo.

Fuck off furfag