I work at a Dog Kennel. Ask me anything. This job sucks

I work at a Dog Kennel. Ask me anything. This job sucks.

do get sick of seeing dogs at some point?

It wouldn't suck as much if you'd bang them

Have you fucked a poddle, or are you a great dane kind of guy

I work 8 hours with dogs, yes, they get a little annoying. Especially in the morning.

I like Danes better ;)

You are fucking kidding me right? You're going to make me a lifer here? What the fuck is wrong with you?

which dog there has the biggest cock

I also work at one. OP is just whining. Whats so bad about not dealing with people? Do dogs just not like you? Too NEET for the animal kingdom OP?

HailSatan the glorious dog fucker (side note: personally i like pomeranions there just so tight)

I prefer working with people. The issue is, we are at our busy season, and we are way understaffed. It's just a time consuming job, and I'm impatient.

Whats the best part of the job?

The downtime, I guess. We all get along really well, so we have fun when we aren't busy. We also play with the dogs when there aren't a lot of them.

how many danes can you take at a time

Do you have to express their anal glands, OP?

I don't, the groomer does. Thank god.

Thats understandable, mate. Im the opposite. Not antisocial by any means but ive become quite pessimistic about society. My main problem at my job is a boss who thinks they know about a pack/play environment, but doesnt. And the bitch someone wants a facility thats hospital-clean. Oooookkkkaaayyyy.

We used to be able to, but we have so many that as soon as you clean one kennel, another one gets dirty.

Our daycare probably averages 25 dogs a day M-F. With about 10-15 being boarded at any given time. When it gets crazy busy though we can have 70ish. I dont know how big your facility is but that is pushing it for is.

daycare isn't big for us. We get 15 max M-F. We get on AVERAGE 75 every weekend for boarding. That's for a normal weekend.

How do we defeat ISIS?

Drop pigs from bombers.

have you seen any egregious mistreatment of any dogs there?

No. I mean, the worst thing I have seen, was someone yelling at a dog for barking too much. The kennel we compete with uses tasers on their dogs, though.

Do you get to poop with the dogs?

I wish

on average how many doggos do you walk a day?

During the week, like 15. during the weekends, up to 50. We split the walks too. So thats HALF of the amount of doggos there.