strawpoll.me/10828006
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

SSB

ITT: we summon hiroshima nagasaki

picture unrelated

HAS HE BEEN MASQUERADING AS A NIG THIS ENTIRE TIME

suck a dick

Dude is busy banging white chicks.

bonus if he posts a pic with his ugly ass white girlfriend who has blue dreadlocks.

Where is an hiro

an hiroshima?

agreed, at least moot had the courtesy to greet the public and participate in threads, while actively banning newfags

has he never done this?

Never. Even. Once.

tHAT NEEDS TO CHANG NOW

time to summon hiroshima.

FUCK YOU, YOU'LL NEVER BE AS GOOD AS MOOT, AND YOU KNOW THAT

LEL

heeeere hirohirohiro

heeeeeeeeeere hirohirohiro

DAMN

THAT SHIT GOOD

HIRO YOU FUCKING JAPANESE BASTARD. LET ME KNOW YOU'RE LURKING IN THIS THREAD BY BANNING ME YOU FUCK

A message to Hiroyuki (if found by mods, please alert him):

We [anonymous] here at Sup Forums strongly dislike you. If you care at all for this website, you'll know what to do to fix that. We miss moot. When you took over Sup Forums, we expected our new leader to be up to par with moot. And with good reason; we loved him, not only for creating a habitat for us to be ourselves without judgement (actually with encouragement, hence us being known as "the sewers of the internet"), but as someone who embraced, loved, and cared for the community. We loved him so much, that we rigged polls, defaced public monuments, and made merch in his honor. When he left, it was the end of an era. A spectacular one, at that.

So we are now led by our abortion of a leader, whom we call "Hiro", or "Hiroshima". Not just because you're Asian, but because you took the most simple, fun job in the world, and bombed it to the stone age. You are in control of the most powerful group on the internet, and you choose to ignore it. In turn, this made the greatest place online turn into a cesspool of newfags, trolls, and edgy middle schoolers. The mods won't do shit without a leader, Hiro. You know that.

Time to change, Hiroyuki.
~Literally all of Sup Forums

OHH HO HOKKAIDO YIN YIN IM FUCKING JAPANESE OH HO HO

well shaid

Is this a wrestling promo between OP and Hiroyuki?
I wanna see OP get his ass beat by Hiroyuki's kung fu shit

strawpoll.me/10828006

Hiro is too busy harvesting your information to sell off to the gook homeland to give a shit about keeping things Sup Forums-y

THIS THURSDAY

VOTED

nice b8

truth is that Sup Forums is having new things and bugs fixed at least once a week, unlike moot who used to only troll and make improvements every 6 months or so

i bet he is watching this right now

hiro shill

making Sup Forums more accessible and functional to the masses is not making it "better".

It was the glitches and shit that make it feel like you were a part of something unpolished and un-mainstream

i hope he is

>wanting to be part of something mainstream

TONIGHT WE'VE GOT A TREAT FOLKS! THE UNDISPUTED HEAVYWEIGHT COCK GUZZLER OF THE WOOORLD! OP!
AND OF COURSE WE HAVE THE CROWD FAVOURITE!
YOU KNOW HIM BY MANY NAMES
THE JAPANESE WHO'LL BREAK YOUR KNEES
THE HARBOR DESTROYER
THE NIP THAT'LL SINK YOUR SHIP
HIROOOOOYUUUKIII

SHOW YOURSELF NAGASAKI

>

Lol you're retarded. Moot hated this place

Lol retard

IN THE W W W E SUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUPERSLAAAAAAM

HIROOOOO

ONLY ON PAY PER VIEWWWW