youtube.com/watch?v=-bkbjfkWRBs
youtu.be/0CRb_eyybaE
m.youtube.com/watch?v=PL2A_KSdoc4
youtube.com/watch?v=18JQUYgpOlw
youtu.be/ImAPi79tGE4
youtube.com/watch?v=ytNqYmctTt8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Why Crim jerk?

Can I get a blind guy who uses his tongue like a snake to navigate?

Requesting you reuniting with your son

/r/equesting lewds of this boi, preferably something cute.

Because I'm tired of you posting your dick in thread.

[will delete other thread shortly, i fucked it]

>finally someone's favourite.
you're welcome user and i thank you for enjoying my shit scribbles~

Why would a gay person be offended by Male nudity?

Doesn't feel lady like enough?

Requesting Marco Neko however you'd like to draw him. I don't mind lewds as long as they are tasteful. But please no gore.

Please and thank you.

>gay people can not have standards like straight people
Sexist

Because chrishop is disgusting

Post your avatar and the song you're listening to

Yes they can.

But to be offended is different from enjoying.

taking requests

>be gay
>must have insatiable lust for very cock presented with

Please. This is bad, even for you Chriscuck.

Don't know if the guy's still here, but here you go!

i need to hear Crim's reasoning for being offended

Requesting a pokémorph fem Lucario getting eaten by a muk or a victreebell

No you fucking sperg. I like dick. But I do not specifically like your fucking dick.

>tired of a repeated spammy act is the same as being offended
stupid

youtube.com/watch?v=YMhZ18EmlFA

to awnser your question
>
I guess It's just a thought, I think it's tantalizing to not have to worry about anything ever again. I don't know how people can wake up every morning and just continue.
Ooh I really like that ;v

Sup thread

youtube.com/watch?v=iuke-sNRD9A

daw the little android phone green guy with a dick

youtube.com/watch?v=BmZwZ0eMHTM

Uh, some reason the image didn't pop.

Not the real Marco Neko. The original image he uses is a big reference pic with multiple pictures.

But why are you offended by my dick :< ?
I hate you! I hate you and I hate Cian!
And i hate skittles and bawble.
And you guys pester me, by leaving me alone too much.
Social isolation is WORSE than bullying.

Eh who cares

>THE marco neko

Maybe its a person just requesting it? :^)

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and tat women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

/r/equesting an anthro possum, Grungy or fluffy in style. Thanks if anyone delivers, I haven't been able to find a taker since most of the artists who would do this kind of are rip in kill.

>social isolation
>>>/facebook

Also taking requests!

Yeah well they're good shit scribbles, and you're most welcome. ^ ^

Actually I lost it. I didn't have my archive link physically copied so when both my hardrives committed suicide,and I was left with nothing. So this is all I have until I can track down the link.

Moku's dead.

He's fucking dead. I don't know.. I just. Fuck. He texted me a little bit earlier about the threads, I tried to convince him not to but just FUCK. He thought the chick he was drawfagging with hated him. I wasn't here for it, but we were texting about it. Some asshole, according to this thread it was most likely Chrishop, went and framed him as a pervert and made it look like he was hitting on that drawfag or some shit. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal but fuck dude he's young and that feels like the end of the fucking world when a girl thinks that about you and he just got out of a relationship a while ago but fuck. I just.. fuck. I don't know what to do anymore. He told me he was going to end his life. No reply. No matter how much I text, it says he hasn't read it. Before that he just didn't sound like the same guy anymore, he was going off the deep end saying he was worthless and tat women all think he's a creep and he's ugly and bullshit like that, he said Sup Forums was ruining him but it was irreversable which is bullshit. Just fuck. I'm just trying to cope here. I'm hoping so much that I'm going to wake up in the morning and he'll have replied to me, maybe he fell asleep first or something. Fuck I don't know if i can sleep I don't even know who to go to other than here

request yfw swordbro

Huh?

requesting a chameleon giving a thumbs up

?

yfw is shorthand for "your face when"

Oh fuck off, not you again, I honestly hoped you got fucking bowel cancer and died.

It's a forced meme just ignore it

Can I get a shota fox chewing on a ball?

Do not under any circumstances draw for "marco neko". He has over 600 deliveries of his autism cat.

youtube.com/watch?v=7m7njvwB-Ks

Requesting Gretel from Timesplitters 2. Go!

>I hate you!
Good. I honestly still don't believe this is genuine and you're just commited to living this autistic lie of yours.

this marks my first week of drawing. will keep practicing

You do it to yourself, you know that right? you're such a dick to everyone and you put on this fake little "I'm so misunderstood" act when actually everyone does understand you, they just don't fucking like you... can't you get that through your head? there is no misunderstanding, you're just a fucking asshole.

Scraps, you're young.
You don't wait for someone to love, baka, you're doing it all wrong.
You're meant to love yourself (not in a vain way) and spread that love to everyone around you, your family, your friends, through nice gestures and good will~ That way you'll find a woman who is deserving of your affection and not some slag looking for a hot dick to slide onto when she feels like it.

also! remember, ask yourself "do i want to be with this woman" and if the answer is anythign less than a huge "FUCK YES" don't do it, feelings come and go~ you make it to thirty and youre still this way, I'll come to your state and wingman for you, steer away the fat chicks so you can get to know the pretty one~ ahahaha

Howdy friends.

youtube.com/watch?v=B63ABnKv4jA
Fucking savage

can i live in your fluff?

Your style is very.. soft. I like it.

Why haven't you just killed yourself yet

>the Mundy has a new groove

youtube.com/watch?v=-bkbjfkWRBs

Can someone draw my fallout NV character? Pls no bully.

>
Have you ever like....

thought of talking to me under completely different terms?
Can't you see i'm trying to be a friend to you?

How can you possibly hate someone, if you understand them?
It just makes no sense!

Interesting post. 2.0

/r/ing alpaca Zenyatta.

somone get the ice. cus we got a burn victim injured here

Hows you?

youtu.be/0CRb_eyybaE
Really moving song roight here.

but you said you hated him.

Keep at it. ^ ^

AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH

Look at that fucking boot, standing at parade rest in the middle of the wasteland

i understood hitler. and i kinda hated him m8

Easy, you understand what they are about, how their mind works, what kind of person they are... and you hate all of it... its all shitty to you and every aspect of that person's character should rot in hell.

Well now I'm just confused

>mfw people are still replying to the troll

That Khan behind me, later, for no reason, got fucking blown in half by that ranger. I was laughing my ass off.

>

i have the feeling this will be a lot like forrest gump

For the user in the last thread that wanted a goblin shark befriending a deep sea diver. Tried somethin' a little different out for this.

This is great, danke.

He's been getting deliveries for over 3 years

dont even try to talk to him, he cant understand what you're saying m8

m.youtube.com/watch?v=PL2A_KSdoc4

i hate everyone here like a teenaged daughter hates her father. (Protip: she doesn't)

No you didn'y udnerstand him

Hate is based on fear
if you understood someone well enough, you'd know how not to fear them

>
yes
thank you, I like fluffy things very much
but will be my pacha

Either it remains platonic or you can fuck off. I don't approve your actions, your stain on homosexuality is a crime against nature. You've dedicated over 2 years of your life to trolling or you just need help. I don't know which is worse, and personally I don't care.

not as good as chishops art

Doesn't change the fact that you are still a boot

youtube.com/watch?v=18JQUYgpOlw

gollyjee that's a spicy meme

AAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

guy wanted to kill jews. simple as that. actually... you are kinda like hitler, just destroying everones fun, and killing threads

Holy fuck, has Chris really been here for two years?

Hate isn't based on fear, you fucking idiot. Hate is an extreme dislike or disdain for, you can not be afraid of something and hate it... are you that dense?

this....this is my house now. i shall live here forever mundy, you cant stop me

My step brother showed me blink 182's new album and honestly, I'm not even ashamed to say some of these songs are all right, takes me back to my edgier- black-clothes-wearing youth hahaha
youtu.be/ImAPi79tGE4

thanks man I found it myself
Here is another
youtube.com/watch?v=ytNqYmctTt8

No clue who that is. Only been drawfagging for the past two weeks.

Longer actually. He was here before I started lurking over 3 years ago, I believe.

You'd think they'd lern to ignore him by now

Could I request a swordsmen female? Not asking for a crazy design like this, but something simple.