>put a crusty old German cunt on your $20 bill

Is there any country more cucked?

The queen is a nice lady

Won't you put a monkey on your 20s?

>be American
>replace a US President with Aunt Jemima on your $20 bill

>Is there any country more cucked?

Start with the one giving $4 billion per year to Israel

Is there anything significant the Canadian nation has done in it's whole existence? I'm trying really hard to think of one but I can't seem to find anything

At least our country actually likes our head of state. Yours will be a fat child that the majority hates and didn't even vote for.

>We put our own Queen on our own money

wow what a novel concept.

She'll die within a year, will you put Charles the cuck on your notes after that?

You must be really dumb then

We don't associate with your kind, delete this, thank you.

The mind often forgets traumatic experiences. To remember us would entail French remembrance of getting savaged by the kraut menace.

kek

>She'll die within a year,
lel no. She's only 90. Queen Mother made it to 102.

>will you put Charles the cuck on your notes after that?
Yes and all our coins. The moment the Queen dies the Mint will begin putting Charles' dumb face on everything

our 20 is worth more than you 20. How does it feel our nigress is going to be worth more than your crumpet tea sipping queen?

Charles is fucking hilarious and says whatever he wants. You're going to go to the voting booth soon enough and cement once and for all your love of arab cock and terroism. Enjoy your new Fuhrer Angela Merkel.

>Mint will begin putting Charles' dumb face on everything
I'm sorry

I think by "kraut" you mean ubermench. Please, this is a tolerant sweater knitting forum and there is no need for racial slurs.

>Is there any country more cucked?
New Zealand
They have the same cunt, but they morphed her to have maori facial features

>flag

Oh yeah? Well you're nothing but a dirty...y...YANKEE! LMAO I SAID IT!

I want to banter you back but I can't think of anything your irrelevant shithole ever did besides sucking Americas dick in fear of getting annexed.

>Obama reaching fo dat booty
I knew he was a pervert.

>be American
>still uses shit tier paper money

I-I-I K-know that Y-you are, b-b-but W-what am I?

>our 20 is worth more than you 20

Except during sales on pancake mix and syrup.

Charles probably won't even be King.

The Royal family knows how unpopular he is and knows that once the Queen dies having someone as unpopular as him taking over will be a disaster for the Monarchy. The Queen will either outlive him anyway, or the Queen will make him abdicate the Crown to William.

I didn't realize sucking dick and burning their capital down were synonymous.

>Using non-biodegradable money in the current year
That's not very environmentally friendly you know.

Not destroy Europe.

>the Queen will make him abdicate the Crown to William.
It doesn't work like that dingus. The line of succession can't just be altered because a king is unpopular.

I remember Brits torched it down, when did Canadians do so?

Money doesn't get thrown out you complete retard. Inb4 hurr muh 1$ bill

In honor of mother Britannia I want you to say it with me.

WE

>German

?

>The line of succession can't just be altered because a king is unpopular.

Not him, but if Charles abdicates, the line of succession wouldn't technically be altered.

I was joking. Calm down you humorless Canuck.

No shit. I know that.

But Charles can still abdicate immediately after becoming "King". Just like Edward VIII did.

Obviously Charles has the right to be King and I would respect that either way, but it's a possibility

DELET THIS NOW

Edward abdicated because he was an American cuck that wanted to fug his divorced yankee whore.

10/10

Sorry your non existent humour didnt make me laugh

>being this assdevastated

You've got to be from Sup Forums to be this butthurt.

kek yeah. but it's not in the realm of impossibility that the Royal Family could convince Charles to abdicate for the good of the Monarchy. It's obvious William and Kate are well loved almost on the same level as The Queen and Philip, it would be the tactically smart thing to do because Charles isn't well liked and fucking no one likes that whore Camilla

Granted it is possible but the poor guy has been waiting his entire life for this. I mean he's made it this far without being king so it wouldn't kill him to not accept it but it still seems remote.

Be Québécois and rock! Anyway we are the only difference between the US and Canada.

Yeah the dude is already 70 and the Queen probably still another decade ahead of her.

Can't help but feel bad for him in that respect but at the same time it's mostly his own fault he isn't well liked

he'll probably just have an "accident"

Annexing Canada would be dumb as shit, almost as dumb as absorbing a former communist soviet-bloc shithole, most of them are more liberal than bernie supporters, they're fine running their own country.

This. America couldn't handle our civility and intelligent political discussion.

>Charles is fucking hilarious and says whatever he wants

Are you sure you're not thinking of Prince Phillip?