too soon m8y

That's why i take the stairs.
Fucking scary

nump

Deserved it

very ballsy he wanted to end it

That was actually pretty funny, i'll give him that

That's it.

I don't even know where the fuck to begin... Why do people like you find dead bodies something to joke about? You think because you get to sit in your warm homes on a computer that you can just joke about horrible things like this? What the actual fuck is wrong with you guys? This is very fucked up, yet crazy assfucks like you are posting dead things like it's nothing. Sick fucks, doing this shit does fucking nothing. So you want to come on an imageboard to be an asshole about things like this? Let me tell you guys, you are all fucking weak. You would never be useful to the world with such behavior you present. Honestly why do people like you guys even exist? I bet you don't even know about half of what people have gone through from then till now when they have someone they've known die. You are all such disgusting bullies. Isn't it bad enough that people go through hardships of their loved ones? Seriously what do you guys really find funny about this? Stupid fuckers I'm so angry right now that I wish I can fucking punch my computer screen so that my fist can get a good hit on that asshole face of yours, OP. Sick fucks. Seriously, just fucking grow up and actually act properly about death. Stupid fuck, keep eating those cheetoes that you stain on your shirts every day.

Na
He's just out with a bad concussion when he wakes up

flormed hard

Shit that nigga has brain damage (even more)

He was clearly resisting arrest and posed a threat. So the officers dealt with it in the most non-violent way possible when dealing with coons

LoL, when black Thor robbed the nigger whose head he just caved in

Is he ok?

>michaelbaynewmovie

this is why you don't break formation

Wonder how that felt.

This Farley?

was afraid this was going to be another "reply or your female parent will dies" trapcard.... relieved it's just darwinism at work.

he swallowed the bullet if you want original

>black thor

Zoz'd

That looks pretty cool actually

Literally anhero's being a nigger

reminded me of Charlie and the Chocolate Factory

What a fuckin punk ass bitch