Roast me cuties <3

Roast me cuties

Manface

Not sure if hairstyle, or curtains for a musical theater

You look like a fucking faggot, faggot.

Not sure if gay guy, or lesbian girl. Either way pretty fucking retarded.

Hand me down miranda sings

haha your a fag:p

You're parents stopped trying a long time ago. You should stop trying so hard as well maybe then you'd have a future in a career that doesn't involve being poor or struggling

I can't wait for someone to misgender you

Fucking die.

You look the the mellenial equivilant to buffalo bill

EVERYWHERE YOU LOOK EVERYWHERE YOU GO THERE'S A HEART A HAND TO HOLD ONTO

user i have bad news for you

cunt

Mf look like borat and Napoleon dynamite had a love child.

You, sir, are fruit flavored.

>sir

not a guy fuck off

we dont give a shit about your identity tranny faggot
you are clearly a man

>Post benis with timestamp, you fruit.

still a woman even if i have a penis... you dont need to be such an ASSHOLE fuck u you peice of shit

Tame Impala nigger

you are only a woman if you pass
I know this because I pass and people treat me like a woman
and I don't have to make everyone uncomfortable by insisting they refer to me as something I am clearly not
because that makes you an asshole
sacrificing everyone else's comfort for your own
how inconsiderate
just pass harder loser

>still a woman even if i have a penis.

Leaving lipstick on other men's penises does not make you a woman, you turd burglar.

now let me give you some fucking tips so maybe you will actually be treated like a woman some day so you wont be so goddamn sensitive about it
never part your hair in the middle; it makes your nose and chin look bigger, which is a masculine trait
those are not a good length of earring for you; draws more attention to your man jaw. try something longer that will soften your jaw

yer full of shit bro some agp tranny hon stuff fer real dude

gr8 b8 m8

post pic then u bitch

>I know this because I pass

None of you fucking freaks pass. I can spot literally everyone of you from a mile away.

ill take your b8 faggot

hmm not bad..shitty pic tho.

hahahaha not you tits timestamp or gfto faggot

yeah I think he took that one with his laptop idk I was asleep
here's another shitty pic, with bonus body hair because my boyfriend was into that shit

eww/10

im not giving you a timestamp
its fucking late and i am drunkface
das me tho
or i saved a billion pictures of a random tranny in different settings, whatevs

"pass"

also where them titties at?

GTFO you fucking science experiment drink some bleach and die faggot

do you mean to imply that manbeast with walleyed meatbags is an example of passing?
I've never been called anything but ma'am and miss in years, and I live in one of the most intolerant areas in the country
I pass just fine faggot, and if you can't see the B cups well
guess you're blind

Nigger

meh seen cuter

sure cuter exists
yknow
but I'm also 24, no shoop, and no myspace angles
so I mean, I'm pretty much way up there for traps; most 18 year olds with magic angles and a thousand hours in ms paint can't even look as good as me so I'm happy

>do you mean to imply that manbeast with walleyed meatbags is an example of passing?

its you aspire to bro

>I've never been called anything but ma'am and miss in years, and I live in one of the most intolerant areas in the country

mhmmm sure whatever you say sir

>I pass just fine faggot, and if you can't see the B cups well

>B cups
>B C U P S

i fucking lost it at this. what did two fucking mostqouitos bitecha? your a fem boy at best dude. i can clock you INSTANTLY. there is not a shred of feminity in your face. its not the usual fucking jumble of boygirl features with most trannies. your just a dude. sorry man. i think there is surgery for that or something you should look into that. Also have you tried HRT i've hear that it could get you somewhere in the realm of """"""""""""""passing""""""""""

good luck fagpei

trying this hard

>so I mean, I'm pretty much way up there for traps
TIL I am also an "up there" level trap. In comparing myself you femanon. Huh. That's a boost actually. lel.

post pics pls

You're not a trap your a god damned ambush

so i can have some teen edgelord pick apart my insecurities? fuckkkkkk that friendo

was just curious
if anything I'd just give you tips about hair and shit
like, stuff that most traps seem oblivious to
like OP

lol dis nigga

no i getcha i apprecciate it. legit. ive been blessed with amazing hair that looks dope with little effort. i get compliments on it like all the time. even when i was a dude people would tell me that shit.

do you ever think like
like when I was a dude i'd get teased about my eyelashes, other girly features
and I think that's a big part of why I decided to be a tranny like
maybe if it was okay to be a pretty boy I'd just be one, but it isn't
do you ever think that way

sorta. I'm a girl through and through. I tried being a masc bro type at one point. i loathed it. i gave that up after a couple years. started to embrace myself made things much easier. I have fallen very nicely into the female role and I am quite happy with it :p

i think that too but
sigh
I'm tired of being someone's fantasy or experiment
I get close to guys and they either run away when they find out about the benis or they suddenly start viewing me only as a sex object
like I'm seriously concerned I'll never find a guy who still treats me like a normal girl after he finds out
kind of makes me want to be a boy again but I tried and got really, really depressed

style your hair differently and you're a solid 9/10

have you posted pics itt already?
you sound cute as fuck, inside and out
pretty sure there's dudes out there like that, i know i'm one of em

yeah I did.

>I'm tired of being someone's fantasy or experiment
gets me laid *shrugs*
chasers aren't all bad. I was one at one point.

I'm super open about my trans status, cuz i kinda hate having secrets :/ plus i live in a super liberal cool accepting place so it's no biggie. tbh im proud of my identity. i really am only concered with passing to stragers ie when im at a bar, at the grocery store at work ect. i'm happy to be open about my identity to anyone thats not a cunt and is okay. plus like you know seeing a *mostly* (like 85-90 percent) passing trans person. give all them baby/closeted/eggmode trannies something to hope for...i had someone like that when i was just starting out and seeing someone irl like me was a HUGE deal
that being said ive been fetishized to hell. so i feel your struggle sister.

so i have mixed feelings

thats what im doing right now
but
it feels.. hollow
less satisfying than when I was 'just a girl'
oh well
i'm moving again soon and I can just let people assume I'm a normal girl and not correct them this time

what gender?

things arn't gonna get better without visibility but i COMPLETELY understand anting to be invisible

I'm not sure I want visibility
I'm moving to Alabama
that shit could be dangerous

>I'm moving to Alabama
thats your problem there

female fucking duh dont be stupd goddamit

should be easy to find chasers tho right
if I decide I'm into that
all those repressed faggots who want to suck some dick so hard but dont want anyone to know

your hair throws it all off to be honest

earlier up, is that your boyfriend or your ex?
how'd you two meet?