What does Sup Forums think of Kingdom of Heaven?

What does Sup Forums think of Kingdom of Heaven?

Great movie with a terrible lead, if they got someone competent besides Legolas it would be actually one of Ridley Scott's greatest films

It's fucking dog shit but only because fucking Orlando Bloom talks with one inflection the entire movie. Jesus Christ it enrages me to watch what he calls acting.

I agree, Sean Bean would've been cool.

Pretty mediocre, poor lead that (rightly some would say) killed Bloom's career. Big medieval battles just aren't that entertaining.

haram/10

Directors cut is god tier. Kneel before the Great Cross!

>makes Saladin out to be this saint among mortal men and the Christians all ignorant bigots who totally didn't take thousands upon thousands of slaves from Jerusalem

What is Jerusalem worth?

Nothing.

Eva Green is the only reason why i spend my time to this shit.

Everything.

>Implying Christians aren't ignorant bigots

DEUS VULT

almost close to being great

okay, but the MC is pretty shit.

muslims GOOOOOOD
christians BAAAAAAAD

Her eyes are upside down.

there are plenty of christian characters that are portrayed as good, stop your victim complex you tard

It's one big homo coexist bumper sticker movie

theatrical is a 5
directors is an 8
dumping that mediocre faggot bloom for someone competent would make it a 9+

GOD WILLS IT

Saladin was actually pretty based for a Mudslime though.

someone explain EXACTLY what makes bloom's performance bad

i want details and not memes

Something.

(OP)
Why is this movie even still talked about. It was a mediocre AT BEST movie when it came out. Let this turd die already. Fuck, Sup Forums is fucking cancer.
>"Hey, guise ... this movie was shit 10 years ago, let's talk about it."

KYS

Saladin was based though.

>Notwithstanding the differences in beliefs, the Muslim Saladin was respected by Christian lords, Richard especially. Richard the Lionheart once praised Saladin as a great prince, saying that he was without doubt the greatest and most powerful leader in the Islamic world.

Stay mad Sup Forumstard.