Be me

>Be me
>Live in one of the most dangerous cities of Mexico
>Tonight the streets of my neighborhood are pretty quite and calmy which is really odd
>Decided to take advantage of the peaceful atmosphere to read some book in the backyard
>Sudenlly, I heard from distance some people fighting. Sounded like two men and young woman. I think the woman was sobbing
>I couldn't clearly hear what they were talking about.
>I didn't mind and tried to focus on my lecture.
>Then, I heard from I think was the same woman shouting: "HELP! HELP!"
>"God! Shut the hell up already!" I shouted back
>Shortly after, I heard some gun shots sounds and heard from one of those men:
>"You see bitch?! Everyone wants you dead!"
>I heard other gun shots.
>I inmediatly went back to my house and started writing this.
>I can hear some police patrols and an ambulance
>MFW I realized I somehow turned a domestic violence into murdering

This just happened just some minutes ago. I don't know how I should feel about this.

obviously, move out of there you fuckwit

cross the border esé

Serious question, and forgive me if I'm being a dick? But why don't you work, save up enough money to get a working Visa and move? Go to America, Canada, Australia etc.

Kek

Stand up for yourself more, it works apparently.

Pic of the federal police truck with timestamp make it fucking happen nerd

I feel so lucky I wasn't born in a country where this kinda shit can happen. Be safe, mexibro.

Y por eso uno se queda callado a la hora de escuchar gritos de ayuda... Pendejo...

That is fucking hilarious.
Would let you over the wall.

No mames, de que parte eres?

This is why Trump needs to win. Fuvking Pancho needs to go back

por metiche puñetas

Become a seccessful Mexican immigrate to the great US of A, build a time machine, go back to that moment, stop yourself, cease to exist due to time paradox, problem solved.

Way to go OP now there's one less mexican and you didn't even have to kill it

Well I'm just a general medic and unlike other countries (I guess) we don't gain so much money. You would have to be really, but really good medic or to specialized on a specific subject to earn a bit more money.

And even if I were the best doctor, it would take me years and years to earn save up enough money to move and live in the other country because our current currency:
1 dollar = 20 pesos
That's way too much

Reynosa, Tamaulipas amigo. Que bonito es Mexico verdad? :)

women have it easy to move to the US. Its not the men who cause all of this. Fucking whores go to the US and marry the most desperate american they can find to have children and fuck everyone's shit.

I knw this because my whore aunt did that and it worked just fine.

Thanks my amigo.

This.

yea what he said >:( pendejo :D

only got like the last part of it

Nigga, I ain't going back out there until tomorrow. Shit gets real when federals show up against a cartel or a gang.

and how does this make u feel? did u feel betrayed? jealous? u want her man?