Question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

question to footfags, if you could make any new laws that would cater to your fetish, what would they be?

Nothing most people have ugly feet

Source: am foot fag

If you tell a girl to do ANYTHING with their feet they have to do it.

At age (insert age, I don't really care as long as it's 18 or less), every girl has to add pictures of her feet to a large database in multiple poses and update it every birthday. Then there would be a search system by name.

what if she forgets/doesn't want to upload?

and if she refuses?

Reminder after a day to have them in by the week and criminal prosecution of she refuses. I imagine this society to be the USSR with more footfags. Which sounds terrible, but it's still fun to imagine right?

what's the significance of the society being USSR?

then she has to do anything with her feet

fuck off obama

Heavy censorship and pro-footfag propaganda. Like, there was this footfag revolution where we banded together and killed the normies, and then created a communist society of perverts with spies to get foot pics of girls in other countries.
Honestly, where my mind wanders really worries me.

nice, what happens if she's prosecuted? i was thinking she gets sent to some sort of foot fetish prison

When my mind got onto the whole USSR trail, I stopped thinking about what might be hot and started trying to recreate the USSR with a foot fetish theme. I don't really know much about how gulags worked, but sure. What would happen in this foot fetish prison? Let's build a world haha

what would be some cultural differences regarding feet in this society?

and i was thinking a place where girls would be allowed to move around but they can't leave, and any guy can play with their feet upon request. all the guards would be guys with foot fetishes too

bump

lurking

Well when a government pushes cultural change, public opinion will inevitably change in a long enough time line. So cultural differences will happen naturally. And yeah, this sounds like it would make a really interesting doujinshi. If I had any talent with art I would make it.

NO SHOES OR SOCKS. UNLESS YOU HAVE HOBBIT FEET. THEN SHOES MANDATORY

Yo I need foot fetish material to jack off to but I feel like I've seen it all pretty much. Thoughts? Ideas?

I would say, no socks, flats are the only type of shoe allowed. Love 'em

how do you think the average day for a girl with nice feet would play out in the prison?

Age 12 or 13 I'd say

she'd have to wear the same pair of flats everyday too, eventually they'll be all worn-out and ragged, with sweat marks, but she still can't change them

You will end up with hobbit feet if you never wear shoes

Think he means hairy, but yeah, I'm not a fan of heavily calloused feet

Good question. I imagine they would be in foot stockades for a certain amount of time every day. I don't really know how to be creative with a prison system tbqh

the prison could also have a dresscode for footwear that changes each week. also maybe the foot stockades could be saved for the girls who try to escape

bump

This thread sucks.
This is now a foot thread

this except flip flops and converse also allowed. you can have 1 pair of each. government approval required for a girl to purchase a new pair or any other type of shoe. women need government approval, a licence, or written and signed permission from their s.o. to wash their feet.

kys

this way all their shows wear out and they are forced to go barefoot or have super destroyed shoes.

are there any punishments for girls who break these rules?

rape and it escalates per offense

also various forms of sexual humiliation ontop of the rape as well as seizing all of their shoes depending on the offense.

I could, but then the thread would suck again. At least now it is worth something

just go start a different thread then

would it be hard to get approval to buy a new pair?

depends on your situation, give an example of an application.

what do you think of the punishments

I could, but then the thread would suck again. At least now it is worth something

then participate in the thread topic while you post feet

say some cute 17 year old girl applies and her converse and flats are really worn out with tons of sweat marks and are pretty smelly. she also doesn't know where her flip flops are, maybe they were stolen

depends, are they literally falling apart

no, just really ragged

>306056 ▶
> (You)
denied and told to send in an application back in 1-3 months. the next application would be approves but take 1-2 months to ship and shes prohibited from washing her feet for 1 year or leaving the country.

why is she prohibited from washing her feet for 1 year if the application is approved?

the application was for new shoes so according to the government no need.

Man, cmon, that's ridiculous. I've done something like: "don't wash your feet" with my girls, or "wear the same shoes", and i loved it, don't get me wrong, i loved the sweat, i loved the smell, i loved the taste, and i loved the feel on my dick. But this LAW starting point is all fucked up IMHO

thoughts on law? how can it or punishment be improved in your opinion or is it good.

i'd rather they were more feet-related

the punishments, i mean

i think that most situations they would take away all of her shoes. help me think of some good feet related punishments beside that. maybe she has to walk a certain amount of miles before she can apply for shoes again.

maybe a punishment can be that any guy who asks is allowed to sniff her feet?

maybe we make it so she has to lick clean other peoples shoes and feet

like spotless. 10 for every rule she broke

i think it's hotter if her own feet are the focus of the punishment, her male classmates would be crowding around her trying to sniff her feet

what about forced self foot worship. thats pretty hot

Also, probably the last one, i'm about to going out and light a fag

ty for the dump

better if other guys worship her feet against her will

nice.
more?

maybe tied up and everyone can do whatever they want to her and her feet

More like that one?

no more high heels and stilettos. none.

i agree

hell yeah, that would happen if someone asks to sniff her feet and she turns him down

she cant shes tied up :)

I love high heels and stilettos.

i mean before she gets tied up

1st punishment for not wearing her assigned shoes would be letting anyone sniff her feet. 2nd punishment would be getting tied up and having her feet used

Continue.

they deform the bone structure and cause callouses and dry cracked skin

>cute 17 year old girl
no punishment but nobody will bat an eye if someone else wants to force her

they look soft but filename makes me think underage

stop it boner

All of the black people move back to africa

Never noticed file names till now, got them from instagram

i love thinking about all the cute high school girls walking around in their worn-out converse shoes, and the ones who broke the rules would have guys crowding around them wanting to sniff their feet