Ask someone who has been on DXM for three days anything

Ask someone who has been on DXM for three days anything

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Z8OTOyVnMg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

how do you feel?

When are you graduating high school?

how much did you take.

Did you talk to aliens yet? Did you get cold? How can you even read?

when is a raven like a writing desk?

White or brown rice... In your cunt?

Are you getting real dxm or drinking syrup like a highschool kid

oh man I want to go to McKamey Manor!! these guys were really funny to watch

Pretty okay actually.

I own businesses actually. Graduated 8 years ago.

I've been taking an average of two bottles per day. I'm on 2.5 right now.

Been clammy, not cold. I can totally read still.

Brown please.

Pills. Meh.

explain this pic please.

Whats that picture and whats dxm?

>McKamey Manor!
It's from a haunted house McKamey Manor! they do videos of people going through

>pills
Not even worth it. Bassnectar is some good dxm music though

how much longer do you plan on going for? you do know the body starts to shut down around 4 days...

youtu.be/6Z8OTOyVnMg

This is the video documenting these 2 guys experience with the extreme haunt Mckamey Manor

Cough syrup essentially

Pills are better than syrup. I'm in deep on Death Grips right now.

What happens to make it shut down? I work in two days, so tonight is the last night.

you shouldnt binge on dmx like this. i'm a recreational user, and by all means a legendary dextronaut from /dis/ over on 420chan but yeah man u need moderation. the body can only take so much.

I usually never go this hard, but who the fuck cares.

What you really want?
Ride or die?

your body does when you lose your fucking appendix like i did from overabusing dxm. same shit happened to a friend who also used and abused dxm. it's all related.

it's stupid

Luckily the appendix isn't a major organ. I'll gladly take that risk.

yeah the 4 days i spent in crippling agony and the entire 7 day week i spent in the hospital, plus the 2 months i spent on a picc-line intravenously feeding me saline and fluids for 2 months straight after to calm my ruptured appendix was worth it. that's literally all before the surgery to remove my appendix which i was out of work for months due to and pretty much couldnt shit right or walk/do anything for weeks after. fun times. was definitely worth it. if this doesn't deter you i don't know anything that will..

bumping cuz i hope u read this

I did fam, Sorry bout your appendix.

Yours sounds like a one in 10 million chance. Go away, faggot.

u sure dxm made your appendix rupture? Sounds like typical appendicitis to me.

Make sure they are the right kind, I saw some guy using ones with heart medicine in them

fuck that whyd u let it rupture dipshit
>inb4 i was on dxm.. blah blah dont be stupid

Ehhhh maybe not. I was taking 1800+ mg of polysterix a day for over 2 months, and aside from temporary schizophrenia, I would just get really blood red eyes sometimes, coupled with a lot of pressure in my head. But I'm still here writing this with a clean bill of health, so it's possible.
When you're locked in a serious drug collection, it's best to push it as far as you can.

i didn't lol i was sick then it burst nobody knows they have appendicitis first thing do they?

OP here. This shit is so easy to go 4 days with. lol

you're retarded lol nobody would do that for 2 months straight and if you did read my first comment lol

shooting pain low right side yeah i might have an indication

it wasnt shooting it was just pressure and for the record a family member was sick the week of so i personally thought i just caught what they had. so go fuck yourself and have a nice day

No Love Deep Web is grip's DXM album

It's a good one. Artificial Death is the best song, That's for sure.

An end of the line addict would, after mxe had stopped working entirely from a few years of constant use before it was banned.
And I don't know what your first comment was.