REC/GUESS

ITT: post a favorites chart or collage, others guess things about you and give recommendations, you do the same

Recommendations can be for music, books, movies, etc.

You can guess personality, interests, politics/religion, taste in women/men, life details, whatever

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XDZscPeY6rY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I, unfortunately, haven't lsitened to any of yours (sorry) so my guessing is completely blind.

Mid 20s. Favorite drink is either frozen or alcoholic, possibly both. May have tried drugs in high school. Heavily smokes. Scared of divorce so he tries to avoid relationships.

Bumping.

happy dude in general
gets nostalgia often

melodies seem like the most important factor for my chart.

you live in a big city and understand the highs and lows that come with that. you don't go out nearly as much as you'd like to.

young, listens to music as a soundtrack to his life. has specific albums for each of his moods, though generally relaxed.

bump

bump also

Fuck you guys are good. Spot on.

>listens to music as a soundtrack to his life
you got me

I am just now getting into jazz. Mingus is my favorite so far any recs?

today chart

malice mizer
have n ' t heard many here but
i dunno
coil black antlers ?
i want to like duster becos it looks so comfy he;p me
big city orchestra
joe henderson larry young the list goes on

I really don't know how to help you with Duster. I don't really consider it something you need to, "get into". It instantly clicked for me.

Try this.
youtube.com/watch?v=XDZscPeY6rY
It's just another alias for the same band, and the composition is very similar but it's quite different sonically.

checking out big city orchestra. looks like they have a HUGE catalog that's not as easy to access as most of my music. i'm looking at Arph, Arph, Arph first, but it won't be finished downloading until the morning. Thanks for the rec.

tell me how to listen to duster where do i need to be:
mentally
emotionally
spacial-temporally
?
well uh i hope you get something out of it anonner

page 9
wew

bump

Mainly into metal but have been getting more into IDM, Ambient kinda stuff for when I'm in a less energetic mood. Would appreciate recommendations for that.

I'm curious as to how old do you think I am.

If you haven't, listen to Music Has The Right To Children.

idk, late twenties?

the Childish Gambino was mostly just for work and the JT Xmas album was just for cheesy shit while my wife and I decorated the tree so it's not super representative

super warm/nice/interesting but probably can be sanctimonious sometimes
probably doesn't have many true favorites in music

Yeah I love MHTRTC, but my very slight preference goes to Geogaddi just for being a little more melancholy. Just be a bit more me I suppose.

Close. [spoiler] 25 [/spoiler]

22, finds it hard to sleep but doesn't need much anyway

23, plans of seeing a nother country soon

20, is fairly social but wants to get out more

20, generally happy with the way things are right now

24, thinks about trying to write

21, just wants to stay cuddled in bed drinking hot chocolate and listening to music

22, just got a b/fgf or is about to ask out somone

since you already said age I'm gonna guess enjoys video game design

25, you're pretty good as your job

What's your favorite Sufjan Stevens album?

Illinois, but recently discovered Adz and liking it a lot.

>mentally
just imagine space

>emotionally
some people would say apathetic, but I think the songs are filled with emotion. It depends on the song

>spacial-temporally
look at the sky at night, or just do something else, despite the previous points, it's still great background music

How is Troupeau Bleu? I was recommended it a long time ago.
Have you checked out Pharaoh Sanders?

If you want good Christmas music, check out the Phil Spector one on my chart, as well as A Charlie Brown Christmas
Apart from that, check out:
Anathallo - Floating World
ELO - Out of the Blue
Jellyfish - Spilt Milk

Film or music recs are appreciated

I was gonna rec some but then I realised I actually don't know enough music.