I will never have a gf or hug a girl

>i will never have a gf or hug a girl

i really fucking hate myself.

prostitution is a thing

>Prostitutes are girlfriends

Wtf

lose weight then youll have a chance you fat idiot

y u no work out?

He doesn't even have to do that. Bitches aren't picky, you just have to not be a bitch. Coming from a fat man that is engaged.

From one ugly user to another, just don't be a dick and hope you'll get lucky, it works

I share those feels user. Except I've had three girlfriends and married once.

holy shit youre still doing this

look on the bright side -- there's always suicide, brother!

fuck off back to /r9k/

also check em

Go outside. Reconnect with old friends. Download tinder. Get a gym membership.
You're honestly not even ugly. Good things will happen in the future!! Just set goals and work towards them, the rest will fall into place. ^-^

hey just try improving yourself. if you worked out, looked a bit more cheery you'd be pretty attractive. the hair looks nice from what little i can see though!!

kek ...

seriously, OP, if you want some real sympathy or advice, you have to post a more substantial story and description. write us up some more detailed posts and we can try to help you.

fuck off faggot no one cares girls aren't important the family life is a lie go kill yourself

I hate all you white people - BLM, SO DEAL WITH IT!

>dislike self
>refuse to change
>perpetuate the cycle because hooked on victim complex + it's easier

Stop being a bitch, and go out and fuck a fat chick. Best you'll be able to do.

you should ask
what do I think a girl wants
what am I trying to do to make it happen

but actually you should ask yourself
what would I want to be, how I would like to be perceived by people around me and how am I going to achieve it.

or maybe you can walk around crying. tattoo a tear below your eye maybe a 10/10 chick will fall in love with a crying man, who knows. world these days. guys cutting their dicks off so they can be girls to become lesbians

there's also a bestiality thread going on about dogs, maybe you could try

get confidence
fat fucks have hot gfs all the time
they either have confidence or money or both
those 2 things are the keys to the world of pussy

is that the kid from the AI movie?

Calm down user. Wanna hug a girl or whatever? Fuck it. Listen.
Step one. Get motivated. Work out. Start small. Take walks. Go to the gym after a while. Start small. Don't forget your commitment. Losing weight will make you seem more attractive. Whatever.
Step two. Grow up a bit. Get off of Sup Forums.
Or even just get off of Sup Forums. /soc/ is a thing.
If not, just do what I do: erotic roleplay.

Nice guitar, by the way. To prove this is fake, tell me what model guitar you have. Maybe hold it up for us.

dude, I don't know how long I've been hanging around in this shitty board but I've seen so many of your threads. I know I don't know your whole story but just try some man, go out and have a life. Get off of the computer, go work out and snag yourself a fine ass bitch. You could seriously make something of yourself if you just put in some effort man.

go cry more

Check it. It's your lucky day I'm going to tell you some life changes that will drastically improve your social experience.
1. Just fucking work out man. An hour a day isn't too much to ask? Whether it's some jogging + basic exercises (pushups, situs etc) or hitting the gym; it fuckin helps man.
2. Get a haircut. A men's haircut. Go to a barbershop and not a shitty ass supercuts. Ask for a 4 on the sides and keep it long on the top or something, fuck it make you look presentable.
3. If you don't have a job, go fucking get one. If you have a job, go buy some nice clothes. And yes even Walmart has nice clothes. Basic button up t shirts are always appropriate. And always wear a white undershirt so nobody sees your sweaty pits.

Tip: it takes 1 month for you to notice self change, 2 months for your friends to notice, and 3 months for everybody else. But this is life and you got nothing but time. So go fucking change your life and be a winner.