/b i need an opinion:

/b i need an opinion:
So ivve been talking to this girl, lets call her A, weve talked for like 3 monts. She told me she was into me and well so do i. Were in the same school and talked almost everyday just she and I, but when i asked her out in the break she "Forgot", then i asked her out again and she just didnt really reply enough, like, we couldnt settle a time really so lets say she ditched me, again. From that day she didnt answer my texts for a hole week, at all, not like I kept texting her more than once cos self respect, yesterday she just said "Hi" like nothing happened, and I really thought it was over. To be honest ive been quite happy lately, memes about suicide arent actually true anymore, and ive been smiling more. I dont know if i should text her back, I dont know if she actually likes me. Around others its like im just anyone else like she doesnt want anyone to know about us, feels like im her carpet. Anyway, I still think about her, and I think I love her, What do?
Also feels thread

Tl;dr hijacking thread though

met this qt 3.14 chick today at a small conference, unfortunately the second sentence that came out of my mouth was about cannibalizing a cadaver.

How fucked am I?

Underage b8

Royally

seinior, be 18

yes

Rejection hurts, man up and find another one. Theres plenty of fish in the sea, etc.

dont text back. she's acting cold, you act cold. see where that goes

A Cold War?

>"lets call her A"
never calls her A again

You think you're in love? Dude it's only been 3 months, I take it this is your first rodeo.

Don't worry about it, rejection can fucking suck but chin-up and take solace in the fact that you're not a complete neckbeard faggot if you can slightly interest a chick.

Yeah i kindda forgot about it

weve been talking for like 6months tho

welp, thread gonna die but i got what i wanted, thanks /b

Am I really? How can I fix it? I wanna to put my jolly parts in her velvety parts.

hey man, unless you were really really nervous, its your sence of humor, and if she doesnt like you how you are then move on

No. Be a man. Don't fucking talk to her again. Move on. It's had, so don't be a pussy and just do it. She'll move on, meet a nice guy, and he'll fuck her brains out. Why shouldn't you? Find someone better than her that will let you fuck them until they pass the fuck out.

tl;dr Grow a pair of nuts and move the fuck on.

will do

Nothing to move onto but a well placed cranium shot. I've had it with women..

fuck off, your not gonna do it and you know it, stop thinking about it and move on

Don't you make me do it user. I'll blame you in my note. I'm sure you'll see on CNN in the morning.

not really. to clarify id just give her space and time. but i wouldnt text her back unless she textes you a 2nd time.

and i wouldnt say your fucked. be a little distant see how it goes, if shes likes you she'd probabbly contact you again

Not OP m80

Ill try that, thanks

OP stop replying to shit, you're killing my thread.

s

o

r

r .

y