Sup Forums I think I am falling in love with my best friend...

Sup Forums I think I am falling in love with my best friend. We met through a friend what seems like forever ago and have grown so close to each other over time. She is the one person I trust with keeping my secrets and always making any day a good one. She is a great friend and I feel selfish wanting anything else from her other than her friendship since she has a history of dating her guy friends or them liking her. Its getting more difficult to hold in what i want to say to her. Any advice and also feels thread

Just say outloud my friend. She will listen. She will maybe underatand. Do that, please, and post results.
I hope you succed! :-)

lol
she's a mermaid, a succubus. heartbreaker

they prey on needy guys like you

Just say, bitch I've known ya long enough, now get those titties out you skank. Works everytime.

Start out by saying this. "you know I've been doing a lot of fapping to you lately right?"

shes not like that. 3 of her relationships were abusive and 1 the person cheated on her

lurking for advice

Ask her if she'd mind if you had sex with her sister. If she seems kinda bothered then she likes you

it might get awkward b/c she'll know that you think about her pussy and tits in a sexual way.

look for more signs that she might be into you before making any moves.

Tell her she's like your sister and incest is your fetish

im talking to her now if i end up growing a pair i will post results. wish me luck anons

Dont let us down

better provide us constant updates, faggot

She's got a vagina and tits, of course he thinks about her sexually. I've never saw her n I'm thinkin about her pussy and tits

getting ready to tell her.hope the thread doesnt die first.

what is this
i dont even know who's who

Ask her how she feels about sex with groups of strangers

Don't succumb to oneitis. She isn't "the one". Keep her as a friend, go out and date other people.

Nigger is there a third person in that chat because if there is you had better fucking not ask her there

I wish my bf would ask me that

This, but make sure to reserve Thursday nights as a sex night for you and her.

I know that feel OP.
I'm pretty sure I've fallen for one of my friends. We've only known each other for 5 months or so but within the first month I started growing attached. She's actually a super cool person and I love talking to her.

Exactly, so he should ask her.

I'll be your bf, how do you feel about sex with groups of strangers?

Ok, it appears you know her mom too. What are your odds of landing a mother daughter 3-way.

Whatd she say op

She said her mom was right that internet people always want sex

No to dating me. Yes to the mother daughter 3 way

pics of the chat or it didn't happen

I'm emotionally devastated right now to even bother reading this shit
fuck you

that's nice
when is OP coming back

Where is OP?

that's what you get for thinking you know somebody over the internet. so fucking stupid op..

How old are you OP?
You sound 15

Any chance at having sex with her still?

Who is who in the convo?

Good luck man! If you really spent all that time with her dont be scared of saying what you feel

She's probably just being shy because she has a penis, she's afraid that will scare you away.