>diversity is a bad th-

read The Discovery of France by Graham Robb

also lol at latin south/germanic north

Lol, Latin south

Uncle Napoleon did his job.

Something, something snails and frogs

Those kinds of things happen when all of your neighboor want the death of you

it's actually all celtic

Jacobinos: replace regionalist with nationalism over all and centralize, modern commies think that all must be federal

As the saying goes : Liberty, Equality, Fraternity, OR DEATH

Shitty country since 1789

France is an ever declining and niggerifying shithole since she forgotten God and the Church.

It's true, tho.

It's Trudeau?

my ancestors :))))

...t-this guy is more anglo than french, anyway

Peasants into Frenchmen, Eugen Weber

Nope

>"Man Jean-Claude, my tribe surrendered to x."
"Oh is that so, Rock? My tribe surrendered to y!"
>"Really? Well how about we surrender together whilst eating the refuse of the earth?"
"Only if we suck eachother off and blow cigarette smoke on eachother's cocks!"

/thread

By violently repressing any regional languages except parisian.

>germanic north

bit of an overstatement

germanic and latin are linguistic, not genetic terms. they'd be kinda meaningless today in the latter sense

>write random clichés about french
>he think he somehow made an argument

Don't you fucking dare insult my tribe, you effeminate frankish cunt

Spain is not the same shit with celtiberians, romans and visigoths?

>not in tune with the fine art of shitposting
unsurprising that you mention cliches, since all your """"art"""""" is built on them

your tribe a shit

those groups stopped existing in medieval times. I doubt OP had Franks and Gallo-Romans in mind when he wrote the cliched "celtic, latin, germanic" stuff

more like creating a unified national identity in a large, varied territory. of course (made-up) regional myths of descent from various ancient and medieval tribes did exist

> catholhols
You're literally the worst.

You mean, because of multiculturalism these terms stopped having a racial connotation or do you think they never had?

It's actually more the east in Alsace, Lorraine, Savoie etc. The Flemish realm is really small in France but you could normandy as germanic eventhough it's more nordic.

Literally every state in Spain is trying to get the independence right now.

This.

Modern France is founded on D'oil supremacy, thanks to good guy Napoleon and his endless crusade of raping the western world.

Thank you Napoleon père. Vive la Revolution!

but those are still very celto-germanic definitely not pure germanic

>could normandy as germanic eventhough it's more nordic.

right, Latin, Germanic, Celtic might have had a strict genetic connotation back when those groups existed in small, geographically-contained areas but it's hard to argue they did after that

what does for example northern France being "Germanic" mean exactly? being descended mostly from proto-Germanics? mostly from medieval Germanic speakers who likely were still relatively close to each other genetically but who knows to what extent? it isn't like European neighbors aren't very genetically close in the first place and I doubt northern French descend mostly from Germanic speakers at *any* point in time

Fun fact
The language "French" didn't exist until the 1800s
Local autonomy allowed France to stay a single country
This also mean that France couldn't expand into Europe until napoleon

They've done DNA testing, and the Cote d'Azur (coastal part of Provence) is genetically Greek and North African.

Not even kidding. The native French Europeans of the Cote d'Azur descend from Greeks and North Africans who arrived there by sea in antiquity.

>natives in PACA

>The language "French" didn't exist until the 1800s

meme

A nation has to be built on common language and culture.

France has always been a nation with strong diversity between it regions. Even today there's no real "ethnic" french, since France is more a nation state than anything else. By that I mean you can be ethnic Breton, ethnic Picard, ethnic alsacian, and many other things but the idea of ethnic "french" doesn't really make sense.

>Orthodog
My ancestors fought for God and the King, yours fled the commies to Canada.

t. louis xvi

>common language

what about Switzerland?

I doubt that. there might be some influences in the south but Provence falls at the southeast end of the cline of French genetics from what I've seen

t. Daniel ConversANO

French Switzerland is somehow very French, probably far more than German Swiss are German.

Regarding Switzerland statehood it really different, because they are a federal nation rather than a state-nation.

right, but you agree there's such a thing as the Swiss nation. if a Swiss emigrates somewhere, they aren't going to call themselves "German" or "Italian", no?

Reinforcement of a national identity, and encouragement of pride in it.

>t. Daniel ConversANO
t. descendant from based soldier of the Armée Catholique et Royale*

FTFY

post your pic hermano.

>t. descendant from based soldier of the Armée Catholique et Royale*
>FTFY
Descendant de gros perdants qui sont toujours plus salé que Guérande 220 ans après que le roi ai eu ce qu'il mérité.

est toujours*

why is there a burger-faced in between those iberians?

>tfw they can say "I am greek" without lying

post your pic kek, we are family, if you're ethnic iberian.

SPEAK ENGLSIH YOU FROGFUCKERS

Pas un argument

you're getting kinda high distances and some weirdly ordered results. are you of mixed european, partly iberian, ancestry?

No clue, have you done something similar?

I guess romans did it for them

>perdant

Regarde Paris :)

Maintenant compare ta ville avec la Vendée, la Bretagne, et le Pays Basque :)

Les Catholiques ne sont pas envahis et nous ferons sécession quand votre pays s'effondrera et que vos chances vous égorgeront comme vous l'avez fait pour les Vendéens :)

They're also cultural terms, if you don't think Germanic tribes and former communities of the Roman empire had different cultures, you're a little delusional.

they are actually genetic terms.

>Ce niveau de délusion
Sors de ton caveau espace-sur Jean-Eud