This is so good I had The Call on repeat (accident, wasn't looking at screen...

this is so good I had The Call on repeat (accident, wasn't looking at screen, first time listening) for 15 minutes before I stood up to check why it was so long, and even then, it was still out of curiosity cause I was still enjoying it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpdil9OkiWk
youtube.com/watch?v=msg74IwfnM0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I agree user I think the entire album is pretty great. When I first listened I wasn't the biggest fan of The Call but it's seriously grown on me

It will be a future Sup Forums classic

What were your favorite tracks? Or your thoughts on the last track?

The reactions I've read so far seem polarizing on whether or not they like the ending monologue, but I think that whole last track is great.

I didn't look at the tracklisting while I listened, was too focused on listening, sadly.

But I think these were it:

>The Call
>Get Up
>Jenny GoGo
>At Last, At Last
>Forget

Didn't mind the monologue, some lines were really interesting and even funny.

If you add wondering to that list I'd agree 100%. It's not my favorite song on the album but it definitely is a highlight. I think Get Up might be my personal favorite of all of those.

Shit, I swear I added Wondering, I remember liking that one, wonder what happened.

I'm giving it a second listen after I take some advantage of this Apollo freeleech

I liked the album a lot on the first listen but it's been getting better and better with each listen

I really enjoyed the Twin Peaks album and didn't know if this would be of a similar quality since they were written around the same time but this has been a good surprise for me

is it on youtube yet? lol

It got taken down this morning.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wpdil9OkiWk

Thats not the album. The album is about 45 minutes long and doesnt even start off like that video which I just stopped after literally one second.

You want a link?

i think someone tricked him and gave him blurryface instead

i want a girl

I mean what I heard sounded like part of the album so its at least something I suppose but still not literally the album.

if you listen to xiu xiu then you should want a boy

silly user

can straight people like xiu xiu?

good to hear

no
if you're "straight" and like xiu xiu, I've got some news for you

is this sped up a little?

youtube.com/watch?v=msg74IwfnM0

yea, leaks on youtube are fucked due to copyright you know

No, it's cultural appropriation