Be me

>be me
>feeling down for the last couple of weeks
>there was no particular reason, in fact i should've been much happier because of certain events
>can't figure out what was wrong, so decide to go to Sup Forums to ask what was wrong
>the moment Sup Forums was opened, feel a giant rush of happiness
>as if i was just injected with heroin when deprived
>realize i havent been on Sup Forums for weeks
>realize i was feeling down because of the lack of Sup Forums
>tfw im physiologically addicted to Sup Forums

Is sucking cock any fun?

yes, but be prepare to swallow

so much fun. i always encourage any of my boyfriends to try it if i get a bi vibe from them i really get off on watching my s/o with a cock in his mouth
everyone has a thought deep down wondering what it would feel like to do it so just go wild and act on it.

How does it taste?

how can it not be?

Like liquid milk

like skin and maybe a little salty thanks to precum assuming the cock was clean. its about the way it feels, the skin feels so pleasant and silky in your mouth it makes you feel an urge to keep sucking

if youre talking about cum then cum in your hand and lick it up. you can tell us yourself, gay boy

this thread's logic:
>just eat ONE turd, you might fucking love it!
>just fuck ONE cat, you might fucking love it!
>just kill ONE marine, you might fucking love it!

if youre even seriously thinking about it then youre 100% bi, assuming you thought you were straight. no straight guy would ever consider it. just go out and fund a cock to suck noone has to know and noone will judge you

killing a marine, eating shit and fucking cats are completely the same as sucking cock yep.

gtfo

a little bit salty, but it mostly depend of the guy diet.

this thread was originally not even related to that but i guess you cant fight demand

also there is no problem with doing socially unacceptable things unless they are harmful

if you don't try it you will lose

That is the worst looking dick I've ever seen in my life...

That's not how sex works you moron

Milk is a liquid

NEWFAG
E
W
F
A
G

Just rape one nigger
Wait
What

That is fucked up

Could someone describe whats its like having a dick in your mouth?

Kinda like having a dick in your mouth

I'm in a MFM threesome with my friend and his girlfriend. All I really wanted was to fuck his girlfriend but my friend is bi so I made a deal with him that I would 'try' my best to satisfy both his girlfriend and him. First night over his girlfriend taught me how to suck his cock. I don't know if I would call it fun but it's definitely interesting to see it from a girls perspective.

Thanks

Any of you ever actually suck a cock?

My own

impressive

Not a human one

oh? do tell.

I've always wondered what it feels like to take a cock that's cumming down your throat.

No
use your imagination

Anyone knows where can I get cocks to suck in London?

you're such a tease user.

Just ask random dudes on the street, make sure to record and upload of course

Don't worry you're just a newfag after you've been here awhile you'll realize its not as good as it used to be and full of newfag kids now and you'll tell some kids this exact same thing completing the circle

A few times, my friend's cock. Both of us were 16 at the time. He never blew his load in my mouth, just in my hands when I wanked him.

I fap to the memory often, and wish that I'd have done more with him. Shit was cash.

Who is she?

>greentexts are literally sentences made in green to eyebait shitty stories like OP's

Maybe he might want to do more still

I wish. Unfortunately, I moved about 10 states away, and haven't seen him in about 7 years. Even if I did, the only time I'm back home is with the wife, and I wouldn't want to jeopardize my marriage.

Though I'd hook up with him if I knew nobody would find out.