>stannis

First for high sparrow testing tommens loyalty and will blow him the fuck out

nth for Mace

First for One True God

finally some arya next episode

>Rickon arrowed by Ramsay, fate unknown
>Bran lets the Others into BR's cave
>Loras and Margaery get beheaded
>Cersei kills Tommen before ordering the Wildfire caches to be lit, King's Landing gone but Jaime escapes
>Ramsay retreats to Winterfell after the Vale army defeats him at Winterfell. To his surprise there he meets Roose who kills him.
>Dany converts to R'hllorism, or at least incorporates R'hllorists into her army in some way.
>finally sails for Westeros with the memeborn
>Euron's horn will be revealed, Dany being the only person who can blow it without dying will do so, and the Long Night will begin.
>Sam finds the other Horn
>whatever Jon discovers about himself at Winterfell will cause him to turn on humanity and join Bran in using the Other's for vengeance.
>Arya gets her mission to kill Jon

Will CIA survive the season?

Who's next?

retreats to Dreadfort*

>scene where Tormund asks Jon for advice on "courting a lady"
>Jon freaks out thinking he's talking about Sansa

calling it

Haha downboated XD

According to /got/:

Episodes 2>3>4>1

/got/ rated those episodes:

7.08 > 6.17 > 4.92 > 4.64

littlefinger is making it to the end m8

littlefinger and varys will be in the last scene of the entire series

why would the fm want jon dead? sure he came back to life but he is not immortal.

oh and
>Naval battle between the Tyrells and Dorne against the Ironborn. Euron's Kraken is revealed.

>According to /got/
opinion disregarded

/got/ has no taste.

This is a pretty cool concept. I hope Bran's powers get good enough to do this on his own without that fucker Bloodraven reigning him in. Also the Night's King can greendream/enter the weirwood.net? Another pretty big reveal ahead of the books. This is why I still think Bran's is the most interesting storyline

I dont know what the FM want, but I do think Arya will meet up with Jon again and this is one way it could probably happen.

Here bro

>push a brazier over
>wave of fire
>12 strong men don't even attempt to run around the circular hall and attack her
>they just cower in fear like cavemen who never seen fire before

"and so concludes this game of thrones"

Did you know Nick Cage was almost Superman?

Yeah. I'm not here to race bait, but a handful of threads ago someone explained how D&D might look at him. Everyone in the show is going to die, but I think LF makes it close to the end.

loras. tommen and the waif are dead by the end of the season

>sure he came back to life
That's a pretty fucking good reason.

>Balon
he died

In between:

>Jorah
terminally ill
>Lancel
likely to be a marytr

How do you know this?

No, D&D will probably kill him off before the beginning of the last season.

Which website has the best tastes on the show?

I would find this cool, seems way to based desu.

>plebs actually think Lysa is dead

pottery
o
t
t
e
r
y

i'm a watcher of the walls insider

/lit/ because they recognize the source material for the garbage that it is

If only.

Nah, CIA is going to be outsmarted by Sansa, the dumbest girl in Westeros. It's "ironic"

>finally some waif(u) next episode

Is Ian Mcshane playing a member of the faith?

But he's not immortal. Also although all men must die they must also serve. Jon hasn't finished serving yet.

>Balon
That's Walder Frey, yo

Also Jorah can hang on for however long the plot needs him

Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of Sup Forums are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!

>great gatsby
the tolkein comparison is better

Am I the only one who finds all them storylines forced into a single episodes every time annoying ?

Why not focus on the sparrow / cercei story an entire episode or two.

>loras. tommen are dead by the end of the season

Why is PRESTON so completely anal and autistic about the show?
All of his theories are hyperbolic speculation and half of his critiques are nitpicking at best

I still don't understand the Many-Faced religion. What the fuck do they want

>the tolkein comparison is better
it isn't tho

tolkien isn't good either lol

>why are manchildren who are obsessed with a shitty fantasy book series being autistic?
your question answers itself desu

Preston is legit assburgers/autistic

>i'm a watcher of the walls insider
What did he mean by this?

Because he's usually talking about the books. He's said it himself, the show is not nearly complex enough to speculate properly on. Stuff just happens.

They are killers for hire though, pretty sure the only one who wants Jon dead is Ramsay, and he sure as fuck doesn't have the money to hire them or even knows of the FM.

Everyone else either thinks that he's dead already or doesn't care about some random bastard up north.

Anyone else read GRRM's comments on the recent episode?

>tolkien isn't good
Your opinion is absolute trash.

They are basically a nihilist death cult who views all human life as suffering and death as a kind release. They would fit in well on /r9k/

>Le Graet Gabsy XDDD
Fuck off you pretentious 'vagina'

>hut with all of the Khals is on fire
>ten million people watching
>not one is capable/motivated to move the single bar blocking the door
>not even the guards

Essos is truly a mythical place.

No so sommarise them for us ples

>They are basically a nihilist death cult who views all human life as suffering and death as a kind release. They would fit in well on /r9k/
If so, why don't they just fucking kill everyone? Why bother being so selective about it?

No. What did he say?

>Ayn "pshh nothing personnel" Rand not in the trash bin tier

/lit/ showing their terrible taste as always

Are Preston shills butthurt Stannisautists?

In the last episode he just farfetched that SweetRobin is a warg because they close up on his falcon while he was talking

Funding?

Reminder that all men must die but women aren't men

hello binland

This show would be literally unwatchable if it wasn't for CIA and the High Sparrow

they want to stack some fat dubloons because their services are expensive as fuck. All the bonering over death shit is just creative branding for a lucrative profession

ITT: Creative bankruptcy general

In real life:

>woman pushes over brazier.
>mongol men yell angrily at her being a stupid bitch
>run at her, grab her and beat her senseless
>gang rape her
>kill her

I swear to god these shows are instilling completely delusional stories into the minds of females. There has to be a a bit grounding in reality.

The show should really just revolve around CIA at this point, and be presented as a kind of wacky comedy.

/lit/ automatically has better taste than /got/ ledditors just by kicking off this shitty fantasy genre fiction from their board

genre fiction is not good

>pretentious
is this idiot-speak for "i'm too dumb to understand it"?

I'd actually purchase HBO for that

>implying they didn't all hate the Khals already

1. kill random rich people
2. Profit
3. Don't have to do what anyone says, ever

Is there a flaw in this plan?

>wahhhh women aren't being raped 24/7 what a shitty show
back to Sup Forums or Sup Forums or wherever the fuck you came from crossposter

>posting lo-res watermarked images
i question your dedication

To me it seems like they view death as both release from life's suffering and also the final punishment. That's why if you want to die you can drink thei poison for free, but if you want someone else's death the cost is pricey.

>is this idiot-speak for "i'm too dumb to understand it"?
A patrician like you with such superior intellect should know that very well.

You know we have a fantasy and sci-fi general in /lit/, right?
Why I am responding to the tripfag, dammit.

I like petite women

Dont reply to him or any tripfags.

But it's fun :(

CIA will win the game of thrones

>wtf
Didn't really notice until now. I think I saved some thumbnails off GIS and didn't realize they were low res.

Have this to make amends.

Don't respond to it

Don't. I want these cancerous autists out of here no tripfags are good.

>le stories set in 1800s early 1900s western society are le so le patrician le compared to other settings
A true reader doesn't judge by genres.

>entire genere fiction discussion relegated to a single general because they got BTFO so hard by the rest of the board

still not as pathetic as /got/ though

This is the reason we can't have nice things.

Who /smallfolk/ here?

Sometimes you have to ignore your own desires for the greater good

Damn

She has better titties than anyone on the main cast

>stories set in 1800s early 1900s western society are le so le patrician le compared to other settings
they are

keep reading trash like looking for alaska or neil gaiman though you slackjawed mouthbreathing pleb

Has has to get around an encounter with Brienne next episode, I hear she is well renowned for killing off interesting characters.

>that body
she makes my peepee hard

>look girls, I posted it again XD

We hate Ramsey you stupid cunt

I don't care about that, what I want to point out is the fact they're recycling plot points from earlier.
Now gobfuck yourself.

What a bullshit pic. 2nd one is literally Ramsay Bolton and Sup Forums hates him almost as much as Dany.

so he's safe then?