What are Japanese Brazilians like? Are they Kawai?

What are Japanese Brazilians like? Are they Kawai?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8orldjx5Ubs
youtube.com/watch?v=8by1VTGzDZQ&list=FLTb3muAzJ7lTlevbqOM6arw&index=17
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

they're doctors

Beta males:
youtube.com/watch?v=8orldjx5Ubs

Like this.

They do not give playstations.

what is happening?

>in a job interview

>"where's your résumé?"
>i didn't bring it, sorry :DDDDD

That's basically it.

3rd or 4rd jap brazilians generally looks like this
youtube.com/watch?v=8by1VTGzDZQ&list=FLTb3muAzJ7lTlevbqOM6arw&index=17

>3rd or 4rd generation

They are kaHUEai

The same thing you'd expect from Americanized Chink girls - the biggest sluts you'll ever see in your life

Jap sperging out during job interview with white Brazilian man.

How horrifying. The constant blinking is so uncomfortable.

>not kawhue
Italy's been down the shitter ever since they started putting ads on their flag.

>the ford generation

wrong

currently fucking 2 half japanese girls (granparents came from japan, father married a brazilian), thinking about making one of them gf ask me anything

>wrong
>fucking 2 half japanese girls

Brazilian logic.

im just good at this user.
one of them is actually slutty, the other quite the oposite - hadn't had sex in 2 years before me.

>im just good at this user.

Sure, every Brazilians says this. Every Brazilian also claims to be intellectual.

Can they speak Japanese?

>They are't sluts, I'm just special, and they don't care that I am sleeping their sister.

Differences between Chinese Brazilian girls and Japanese Brazilian? (Met one Chinese in Erasmus, was really funny but stereotypically loud)

Met one in uni. Literally not the third time I spoke to her she was talking about how she'd be a stripper. Also no restraint in calling herself a slut- jokingly of course, but still. I mean, good on her for not being a bitch about it, but still odd to me.

Most Chinese Brazilians are legit Chinese. They just mingle with other Chinese people, very rarely you get to see them with Brazilians.

Literally our worst class of Imigrants.

Even Haitians are better.

No.

Chinese brazilians are usually first generation immigrants, have funny accents and work at pastel(a fried food) stands or random stores. Japanese brs have been here for so long that they're not so different from the population, except they have their own food and get better scores at tests.

do they have mai ancestor and muh heritage thingd like other new worlders?

don't trust him

Our japs lives in a state full of italians. I wonder how long they will look like asians after intense racial mixing.

They're already very mixed.

In my experience, 1/4th japanese look just vaguely asian, and anything below that does not look asian at all. My family has 3 white with asian marriages.

No, they had a chimpout and they got quiet after.

kek, some user responded for me. one of them lived 10 years in japan, the sluttier one, the other one is learning japanese - can speak some stuff.

never met chinese brazilian girls, to be honest. the japanese are usually quiet, hardworking (from parental pressure), and dig jap culture in general. there are a shitload of japs here, so they don't feel displaced being weebs

you don't have to believe me user, but both are true. i am attractive, doing a good (hard to get in) course on college, lift and am pretty chill in general.

they arent related and don't know about each others existence.

am dumb sorry 3rd reply was meant for our skeptical friend

>i am attractive, doing a good (hard to get in) course on college, lift and am pretty chill in general.

You're the average Brazilian. We all look like David Gandy and we're all the next Einstein. Being Brazilian is a gift from God, we're simply the most successful people to ever walk on earth. I recommend you go to some subpar country like Germany or Japan where your skills will have some contrast against the dumb population, but here in Brazil you have no chance.

i wonder if they will still be we wuz so they don't get associated with other brazilians

seems to be the common trend among "italian" argentines and "german" brazilians

They don't. The max that they do are some Matsuris but everyone is welcome.

Like i said, after WWII and their chimpouts, they got quiet.

Her dad was some Brazilian (maybe white), who brought his wife home from China after a judo competition. (Still knew Chinese) But her best friend and roommate was white tho

thanks for the support wish you the best

>japanese brazilians

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNG

>this
>asian

just stfu already, brazil is jungle tier.

at least we are natural

>talk anything about japan
>koreans get triggered

Welp.

this is the counter you would expect from average brazilian. they have quality-deficient phenomenon everywhere; i witness this every time i see something brazilian or its people. ew ew ew

if there is any gook user watching this thread, never interect with chinese, indian, arabs and south american and mexican. bye

you lost your gf to a brazilian
there is billions of woman no need to get sad --'''-''-'

just chill user everything is gonna be alright. i know you sometimes feel too shy for the real world or too short or too weak or too autistic or too insuficient but life is good and you just need to learn to enjoy it
i would hug you angry little man if i could

dudes, im just educating people not to interact with bad race in general

im pretty sure you guys are aware of your shit country and their people. why don't you want to get redpilled

dam dos brasilos

are you guys immature that i have to diss my country first?
yeah this country is full of materialistic psychos and they like to take advantage of people living their lives peacefully. also pleb gooks get butthurt at almost everything and chimp out like sjws.

jesus just say you admit you guys are bottom tier monkeys. im not asking for any apology or opinions from you since its just a fact.

just let me do what i want :o

You're right.

Brazilians are utter monkeys. But they won't admit it, one of the reasons why this country is a hellhole full of complacent people.

loved this vid
the audio quality is shit tho

Japs are not humsn

They are part of shitty hipster bands

they are dead in the eyes of the Japanese

>hadn't had sex in 2 years before me

Wow. What a pure maiden.

rude