Its 2016 fam why havent you switched to boipucci?

Its 2016 fam why havent you switched to boipucci?

Never use that word again.

It is stupid as shit. I'm a man who fucks men in the ass.

Also double c makes a had k sound.

do you fck older or younger guys?

because i don't have a mental illness

you just fuck em youre not the one changed so why would you care? Just another ass to cum into...

Because I'm not GAY

why?

>you just fuck em youre not the one changed so why would you care? Just another ass to cum into...

>why havent you switched to boipucci?
there are no traps neither qtboys near me

Oh look. It's the tumblr thread again.

This ones ready

Ever seen the word gucci? Language is a funny thing

Cause i'm not gay and want to have a child sometime in my life.

Have fun adopting a nignog kid one day if they will even allow you to do that cause you will always be a Boy no matter how much you want to be a girl.

do you fuck only for babies? you fuck boipuccies for fun/to cum. When its time for a babby you discard the bois and get a nice qt grill

Aw cute. You think a woman would actually want to have your genes. You made your choice. Enjoy being nothing but a cum recepticle for the rest of your life.

Its called diversity of the gene pool cuntnut, good luck fucking your sister

I had one but she/it/he/shim left me.

and I am still a little sad.

are you fucking retarded? I was talking about fucking OTHERS not me. God ofc you dont fuck master pucci with that IQ im amazed youre not dead yet

Never had a sister. Enjoying blowing your brother and getting arrested in a few years. They will put your "boypussy" to good work in there.

KeK so hard.
Thx m8

>boipucci

GET IT RIGHT NORMIE

Whatever you say man. Im sure one day someone will blow their load on your face and you'll gobble that shit up.

fuck you i'll call it what I want.

and why would that be wrong? too insecure with your sexuality to be broken by some cum?

Lol only chil yo. But thats too bad about not having a sister. Family is the only chance someone like you would have to procreate. And that'd be a pity fuck

because i'm straight and have a girlfriend

Nah you guys are funny. You lose your shit at the smallest stuff. And no if my cum landed on my face id probably laugh about it. I don't fuck other guys though so your question is retarded. Yeah id be pissed off if someone someone nutted on my face without me knowing.

It's okay man I have a significant other so I'm not worried. Good luck on your journies though.

Lets say your friend hasnt cumed in 6 months. Would you help him by giving him a few mins of pleasure with your mouth? Or do you hate your friend?

>significant other
Your body pillow doesn't count m8

because that thing in the photo is horrendous
also dubs thread now

Because it tastes like shit

double c makes a ch sound fuccboi

thread is shit
op is fagit
dubs are sweet mate

Id tell him to go jerk the fuck off and ask what the fuck is wrong with him. If by some odd chance he had no arms id buy him a prostitute. Why would I blow another guy if i'm not gay.

If he was only into guys id get him a male prostitute.

Thanks I know it doesn't. Neither does your hand and the pictures you download off this site wishing one would plow you deep and hard. Sucks being lonley doesn't it.

Oh you mean ol righty? No hes in retirement. Ya see thanks to me being bi. I have twice as good a chance of getting tail as you do. Though that doesn't make for good chances scince 2×0=0. Oh well at least i got me some boipucci

Rate me

the faggots in this thread bashing boipucci can only dream to asses like that

Good for you. You have a chance to still have a kid that will carry on your name. Just make sure one drunken late night you don't tell them your stories of how you got blasted balls deep in your ass. It might be a bit awkward.

I can care less of your sexual orientation do whatever you feel is right. Just stop crying when someones opinion is different than yours cause you are gonna deal with it for the rest of your life. Seriously. Best of luck, don't pretend later on in life that you are special if you can't handle it.

Now see you went from fun to just plain boring in a matter of seconds.

Yeah I know. I gotta go pick up a drunk friend so I was trying to tie shit up. Anyways take care I gotta go pick up a retard who owes me money.

Have a nigger sucking on a foot as condolences.

>double c makes a hard k sound
You're retarded. Don't ever try to educate people on linguistics again.

Many keks were had. All if forgiven. Goodbye friend

Is that leafy?

That's because it's an Italian name fucktard. Do you even multiple languages bro?

If followed by 'e' or 'i', the double 'cc' is pronounced as English 'ch' except when followed by an 'h', for example in the word “pistacchio,” in which case it becomes hard like the English 'k'

-google

Such a seductive ass, I'd pound it all night non stop

So how do you say flaccid? It's followed by an i. Flachid? Yeah, no.

Fla-sid

Flaccid is originally latin where as gucci is an italian name. Used after the name of the founder guccio gucci. Linguistics man

Yes but we are all speaking english here. Technically, your double cc rule doesn't apply like how it does in italian.

how does one find traps/trans people near them?

Yes, it does the only problem is english is fucked and decides to pronounce words how it wants

Cum réceptacle présent here

butthole and sack shot pls

because dumb ass me married a dumb lazy bitch, who is always talking how tired she is(doesnt do shit all day), has anxiety(doest do shit to have it), If I could go back I would wait for a great trans girl to come into my life. Pic related

No it doesn't, which is why I asked you how you pronounced flaccid. In Italian, yes it would be with a ch sound but it English it isnt.

>accent
>eccentric
>occipital

she's making excuses and using you bro, prob trying to make you do things for her. get harsh with her

>and I am still a little sad.
im the same boat but it was mostly my fault anyway, so will chalk it up as a life lesson i guess

>shim
ye it's a wonder why they left dickhead

man, i respect you so much. I'm not gay, but when i see these threads., and people using that dumb fuckin word, i get irrationally angry. In quite a few of these threads, i've said the same thing: It's not a "pucci" it's an ass. If you're attracted to it, cool whatever but don't try and fuckin... pretend it's something else. I've even asked these dudes before, why not just call it what it is? why not just say: "hey i fuckin love guys asses, i love and/or wanna fuck guys in the ass", instead of this dumb "boy pucci" shit. And then i read your comment. Fuckn' A, man.

cutest lil butt evar!

oh I do, and a lot more lately. Its all bullshit. She has 3 guinea pigs and wants to get rid of them cause she cant take care of them(they always had food and water and is let out into a day cage), but thats not a good home she says.. wants a fucking dog.. Its dumb shit like that. Im on my last edge with her. 3 days after she moved in with me after we had been dating for a while, I meet a very nice trans girl in my town, 9/10. We chatted but I was with her already and passed it up. Kick myself every day for not taking the chance.

Because I'm not a raging faggot.

fucking 10/10

Emily is still my favorite. Crushing on her since I saw her the 1st time, dont know why.

I'm not gay so that's that. But enjoy your ride, Sup Forumsro, maybe "she" let's you fuck her some day, too.

l0l

please stop making up new names for this shit, i'm sick of adding new filters every two days

Dress it however you want but fucking a dude is still fucking a dude.

boipuccy: the champion of autistic words

i zoz'd

Who says I haven't? I have a wife and a kid and once in a while I hook up with a pretty tranny I met at a dance fest. At the time I too believed I was straight as an arrow, but to my surprise we really hit it off.
It helps that she looked so passable that it wasn't until she was sucking my dick that I saw she was getting a rather large bulge in her pants too, and to be hones, at that time I didn't care anymore. A mouth is a mouth, right?
But in the days following I have met up with her several times and have fucked her, sucked her, she sucked me, and recently, fucked me too.
Just sayin'.. don't knock it till you meet a realy pretty one and try it!

don't beat yourself up, you'll meet another one soon, you'd be shocked how many of em are out there. you should prepare yourself for a divorce and maybe even trick her into a prenup or something saying it's some bank shit. do you like diks?

Why lie to him?

There's always hope bro, don't give up

bump

GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT GET THE FUCK OUT OF Sup Forums FUCKING FAGGOT

Sit down kid, these type threads have been here longer than you've been on this site.

Fair

How do I fuck a trap?

you would get it

that blur

Because I only fuck bois who are 18, smooth, emo and effeminate. And there are none around here. So, girls it is.