What are your favorite albums to play while high?

What are your favorite albums to play while high?
Pic is related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7qU04KJAAKo
youtube.com/watch?v=psD48B8FDsw
youtube.com/watch?v=777LQ7z8ICE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

DUDE
U
D
E

That's a given

the beginning of Burn The Witch while high is fucking nuts

I stopped with the weed 5 or 6 months ago, tho

Why'd you stop?

goddamn that cover art sucks. all of his are terrible, really

youtube.com/watch?v=7qU04KJAAKo

>dat jaw

I've been getting into this album, pretty good stoned. Smooth and funky.

I agree about that one, but Summertime '06 is a pretty sweet cover

neon sigh changed me as a person the first time i heard it dude weeded

probably because he realized that weed was too good and he started to become dependent on it

Couldn't afford it?

funny enough vince staples is actually against drugs in general. he went on a rant about it when i saw him at boston calling

>tfw when you watch your friends get anxiety when their drug dealer stops dealing to them
makes me nervous to keep my habit up

I got drunk and high at a party last June, and while intoxicated I thought it was a good idea to get in a car with some very bad people. They left the party to go rob a liquor store, but the girl driving was drunk and she crashed it. Basically veered onto a narrow, albeit busy road, slamming it to 80mph and colliding with a stone wall.

So as far as I see it, even as smart as I think I am, weed negatively affected my decision-making process in that moment and almost killed me. I was 17.

I'm not really a drinker, so I don't see it the same way as with the alcohol. I still drink every now and then.

It's not really 'that serious', at the time I just kinda felt like going for a ride. I just need to be more careful.

I started smoking weed at 14, and I've had countless excellent experiences, but I just don't want that to be doing that, any longer.

that's definitely understandable. drinking and smoking at the same is kind of a different feeling entirely but I respect your decision to stop. I personally notice that if i smoke once a day for longer than a few days I start to really crave it and plan my day around getting high.

also unrelated but going to concerts high is overrated as fuck because you can't remember them after.

>I started smoking weed at 14, and I've had countless excellent experiences, but I just don't want that to be doing that, any longer.
Definitely not the weed. Weed just enhances the effects of alcohol. Alcohol is the real culprit. If you were just high, you woulda been scared shitless to get in a car with strangers. I make the stupidest decisions when I get crossfaded too. It's just the alcohol's lowered inhibitions saying "fuck it". It's okay to get high, just do it when you're chillin', not at a party

i can't even describe all of the nuances that people completely gloss over

It's like anime irl

I was high as fuck smoking my friends wax pen and drinking half a fifth of Malibu and I remember just swimming at the beach I was at in so cal while this album was on play. Honestly one of my best nights of this year

youtube.com/watch?v=psD48B8FDsw

obviously depends on the drug

these past few months, by drug:

>coke: birds in the trap sing mcknight
>alcohol: rihanna's Anti
>lsd microdose: the impossible kid
>opiates: untitled unmastered
>xanax (post hangout go-to-sleep-after-coke-binge): frank ocean's blond

dope beats, chills me out when i'm getting 420 friendly

what did he say?

In his lyrics too you can tell that he's so anti-drug dealing. Blue Suede a huge tip off to that. It's all about how he wasn't gonna be a long beach drug dealer and was gonna rap instead. Saw him support Flume last week, good shit.

>also unrelated but going to concerts high is overrated as fuck because you can't remember them after.
I've got good memories of being high at concerts actually.

Just listen to this, OP.

same

Psychedelic Grunge
youtube.com/watch?v=777LQ7z8ICE

>drugs

not_even_once.exe

First Utterance is crazy on the herb. I remember hearing Drip Drip (which is a pretty visual account of a murder) and after the "Your body at peace even the earth will fill the crack where entered my blade Where entered my blade" line the instruments go crazy wild for 3 minutes, especially the violin sounds eerily dissonant, it sounds like they're motivating and celebrating the murder in a macabre way, I was imagining them dancing around the scene encouraging the murderer to do his thing. Lovely album. Recommend getting high for.

I love how it has little songs in the deadwax. Never had a record that did that before.

>half a fifth
so a tenth?

BoC and anything by flylo

this is a good choice too