/trans/

Lads on tour edition

>Barcelona are willing to sell £20m-rated Turkey midfielder Arda Turan, 29, with Chelsea and Arsenal are both said to be interested in the Turkey international. (Sport, via Talksport)

Stoke boss Mark Hughes has confirmed the club have submitted bids for West Brom striker Saido Berahino, 22, but they are yet to hear back from their Premier League rivals.(Sky Sports)

>The Potters are also keen on striker Jose Angulo, 21. He plays for Independiente del Valle in his native Ecuador.(Guardian)

Manchester City and Manchester United both want 17-year-old West Ham defender Reece Oxford, who is valued at £15m by his club.(Sky Sports)

>Crystal Palace are interested in the Hammers' £15m-rated Senegal striker Diafra Sakho, 26. (Daily Mirror)

Other urls found in this thread:

thesportbible.com/football/transfers-breaking-its-done-paul-pogba-is-signing-for-manchester-united-20160720
twitter.com/GFFN/status/755891567056084992
espnfc.co.uk/story/2915256/manchester-united-interested-in-leonardo-bonucci-of-juventus-sources
twitter.com/AFCPressWatch/status/755896008907845632
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>de gay

>no black barred out eyes
Shit threa desu

I just want you all to know I value your football opinions very highly as I love you all

stoke

>implying allen will choose stoke over his glorious swans

fuck off cunt

This thread's going so fast that people won't even notice that I paid 120 million euros for Paul Pogba

>120mil

>BREAKING NEWS

José Mourinho chose not to sit in business class for Manchester United’s 12-hour flight to China for the start of their summer tour because his coaching staff had been allocated seats in economy.

>glenn whelan
>ever losing his role in the starting XI
That man is fucking weird.

So many have come and gone since they got promoted in 2008 but he's always been there in the midfield.

posting with icelandic proxy from my yacht in miami.. I'm leaving you for the champship

surprised mata was allowed on the plane tbqh

>you're now imagining that team, with Arnautovic and Shaqiri actually caring for the whole season
Could challenge for EL.

Cheap fucks.

At least they can spend 120mil on some meme.

It's more likely the airline (the shitty Russian one) screwed up somehow

>tfw i cant keep a boner with a condom on

bojan and affelay will be injured

----------Berahino
Arnie------------------Shaq
-------Whelan--Allen
-----------Imbula

then affelay gets slowly back and gets his spot

decent coverage.

>admiting to using a proxy

Enjoy your ban :^)

was just a joke

I think arnautovic may be worse when he cares.. he cared for the nt but he just played more angrily

Mata has the beard of a man on death row

I know mate. So was I. Real talk thou, using proxies isn't allowed on 4chun.

>using proxies isn't allowed on 4chun.
Yes it is.

another good young hammer being plucked

Maybe he just needs to find the right level of caring then.

>Mourinho has made 3 of his 5 signings.
Oh boy. I wonder who he's going to bring in at RB and CM/CDM.

The only thing that's not allowed is fun la
>pic related

Fuck off you fat cunt. Maybe if you walked further than the 12 feet it takes you to cross your kitchen your blood-pressure wouldn't be so fucking high.

Imagine the damage control when Pogba doesn't turn out to be flop because he's actually a good footballer

>be laverplel

end of the season

>were gonna sign Goatse la. Klopp has him wrapped up gonna win the league la big marque signing

Gotze says hes staying at Bayern

>only agent talk la he'll be a red before the end of the winda la

Gotze signs for Dortmound

>never wanted him la at least he didnt go to spurs

Liverpool sign a player who played for relegated Newcastle last season for 10 million more than Gotze would have cost

>Whynaldum is the new pogba la

mane > gotze

you too

>watching Contagion on E4
>there are 4-5 mix-race couples in the show

>>>/arse/

scraping top 15/10

>No manager
>No signings
>No hope

Somebody kill me

You'll be fine, you always are...some way

>Due to repeated abuse coming from Tor exit nodes and open proxies, our official policy is to block them when possible. Our apologies for the inconvenience this might cause those who use these services for legitimate purposes.

'no'.

Biscuits and Lahm desu.

literally who?

>switch to chelsea tv
>showing chelsea-spurs
>eriksen makes it 2-0
>"crucial moment in this game and maybe in the title race as well"
lel

at least you beat hartlepool

why won't klopp sign a full back and dm ffs

He's trying to make £30m bids for a £5m player and the club thinks he's a mental case rather than a manger. Or, more likely, Southampton don't want to sell theirs.

>be 16/17
>play about 3 games for West Ham
>media starts the hype train
>suddenly worth £15 million
How long until clubs are paying millions for 9 year olds after their first year in an academy?

the only redeeming feature of last season

why is he selling allen then?

Don't think he can afford to rent that boat for longer than about 3 days

allen is mediocre mate

allen isn't a proper DM

so are Liverpool?

>that hazard goal

Big Sam bringing football home lads

thesportbible.com/football/transfers-breaking-its-done-paul-pogba-is-signing-for-manchester-united-20160720

how so?

is he not big and black enough for your tastes?

no

thanks for relegated Newcastle though

£300,000 a week for Rooney
£200,000 a week for De Gea
£200,000 a week for Schweinsteiger
£140,000 a week for Mata
& now £290,000 a week for Pogba

How do they do it ?

ye but they like to pretend they aren't so they sign players nobody's heard of so they can at least pretend they aren't mediocre

Why are WBA sticking with Berahino, he barely plays under Pulis, going into the last year of his contract and was shit last season. They should eat up that £25m bid, not like he'll ever be worth more

What about Zlatan?

>BREAKING
>IT'S HAPPENING
>ends with "seems to be happening"
>literally quoting French papers

Lol.

>shit all season
>faces Spurs
>scores
Like Balotelli the year before

they'll challenge for CL a bit harder this year tbf tho

Sunderland in talks with David Moyes as replacement for Sam Allardyce - Sky sources

forgot about him, think thats another £250,000 a week
£71m a year on 6 players wages
Damn

probably jeremy peace being a cunt again

would be a great appointment

at least 3 of those won't be at the club in September

Woodward don't give a fuck

fuck sake cant the cunts just go down already

ITS COMING HOME

Yfw Big Sam doesnt qualify for the World Cup and is sacked and replaced by Big Bruce

>Liverpool appear poised to act on their interest in Jordan Amavi, according to Le Parisien.

stop signing relegation shit ffs

what club can afford Schweinsteigers wages?
Even if they leave theyll subsidies most of it

yfw Englel become the Moyes-boyes by 2019

>big sam will only play shit players xD
ummmmm no the reason he plays shit players is because he's managed shit clubs

Big Sam would be an idiot to ignore Walcott, Young or Lennon. They're fast wingers who will cross all day erry day for Big Andy.

:^) Guess Liverpool is trying really hard to follow the trend of dropping 3 places every season.

I hate being a fan of a meme club

He's going to play a 4-4-2 and you know it

>yfw he crashes out hard and Bilic or Benitez becomes England manager and leads us to glory

Bayern will buy him back for €80m

Looks like Breivik

this, he'll finally prove he's worthy of Real and Inter like he said.

Not afraid to drop shit tier players, will actually play non "top" club players and can teach a team to defend unlike spastic Woy

>Big Sam would be an idiot to ignore Walcott, Young or Lennon
Nobody would be an idiot to ignore those academy system pace babbies. Add Sterling and Ox to that to.

Antonio outplayed all three last season and has proved his place on the pitch and not the training ground.

I ain't even a West Ham fan.

>hull and sunderland relegated before the season's started

getting yellow fever

>lallana over antonio
>butland over foster
>stones over huth
>walker over richards
>shaw over bertrand

are you memeing or do you mean someone other than Micah Richards?

No idea who to put in at LW so stuck utility man there

Would be a decent team from Sam though, better than the abortion at World Cup

twitter.com/GFFN/status/755891567056084992

Transfer of the Century

Rose is better than Cresswell. And I would argue Clyne over Walker, as Antonio can cover the wing.
Also you guys need to trust Kane a bit.

Bacca to West Ham transfer fee agreed.
Calleri to West Ham finished, except work permit.

any updates on the Pogba to Mou situation ?

Sterling??????
>cresswell
>not rose
Lol you English can't pick out quality at all

I really think Shaw and Alli on the left and Clyne and Antonio on the right would really cover each other well. Alli is no winger, but Shaw is fast and can attack and Alli can track back and defend so that wouldn't be such a problem. Antonio and Clyne seem pretty similar, both are beasts down the right wing and can cover each other's duties well. Seems like a very Big Sam way of playing too.

FTFY

Just waiting on Javi to sign for Klopp la

The last two major tournaments have had ZERO fast wingers and they've both been major failures. Pace babbies is fine even at 70min subs.

Crossing to Big Sam is going to be needed and Walker ignoring his defensive shit to do it is a major problem.

and hazard scored

never noticed oscar's tackle to set up the attack, holy shit, that tackle

now hilarity ensues

>Buy Arda Turan for 41m€
>Get punished
>Ban already over
>Doesn't play shit
>Doesn't do shit at Euro with the NT
>Sell him for 22m€

Bravo Barcelona

United also want Bonucci from Juve.
espnfc.co.uk/story/2915256/manchester-united-interested-in-leonardo-bonucci-of-juventus-sources

Kek, another 60 million to the jews

twitter.com/AFCPressWatch/status/755896008907845632

Wanda cucked the fuck outta Wonga.

FRESH RUMOURS COMING THROUGH

>Juventus have accepted Paul Pogba's request to rejoin Manchester United, and the clubs have agreed a world-record £100m fee for the 23-year-old. (L'Equipe - in French)

United have agreed personal terms with the France international, who will sign a five-year contract worth £220,000 a week after tax. (Daily Mail)

>The Red Devils will pay £18.4m to Pogba's agent, Mino Raiola, to complete the deal. (Guardian)

United are also expected to sign Brentford winger Joshua Bohui, 17, who will sign a three-year contract. (Manchester Evening News)

>Sam Allardyce will earn a basic salary of £2.5m a year as England manager, but incentives mean he could receive more than the £3.5m his predecessor Roy Hodgson was paid. (Daily Mirror)

Allardyce was the Football Association's second choice, after Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger turned down the job. (Daily Telegraph)

>Former Manchester United and Everton boss David Moyes will succeed Allardyce at Sunderland. (Sun)

Manchester City are close to completing the £42m signing of Schalke forward Leroy Sane, 20, who will sign a four-year £100,000-a-week deal. (Sun)

>City boss Pep Guardiola wants to sign Real Madrid midfielder Toni Kroos, 26, who he managed at Bayern Munich. (Daily Mirror)

Chelsea have turned down a £14.25m bid from Borussia Monchengladbach for defender Andreas Christensen, 20, who is in the middle of a two-year loan spell at the German club. (Daily Mail)

>Magpies midfielder Georginio Wijnaldum, 25, is closing in on a £25m move to Liverpool. (Sunderland Echo)

Swansea have offered in excess of £10m for Tottenham winger Nacer Chadli, 26. (Times - subscription required)

>West Brom will make an improved £10m offer for Leicester full-back Jeffrey Schlupp, 23, after having an initial £9m bid rejected. (Birmingham Mail)

The Baggies are yet to accept Stoke's £20m bid for striker Saido Berahino, and want to sign a forward before selling the 22-year-old.(Sky Sports)