You fucking beta faggots wouldn't last five seconds against me. How much can you squat? deadlifts? bench press?

You fucking beta faggots wouldn't last five seconds against me. How much can you squat? deadlifts? bench press?
Indeed, you are looking at a professional bodybuilder and multi time winner of my local strongman competition (up to 50 competitors)

You sit here masturbating to anime and rotting while I make myself faster, better, stronger. Every single day. I raw dog the bitch that you only dream about. I am the man your mother and father wish you could be. do you even lift betas hahahaha

>bodbuilder
>strongman
pick one

GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG! GREG YOU FUCKING NIGGER GREG!

yip you sure told me, i now feel so bad about what you said, it was deeply hurtful, and i'm flabbergasted as to why you had to point out my shortcomings and demoralize me to make yourself feel good, kidding, find something better to do with your time

Femanon here, I´d rather fuck with some anime watcher than touch you, faggot

Butthurt fat guy detected

tits or gtfo

Yeah but are you happy? I'm happy jacking off to anime and rotting away, I don't have to do shit. You however have to go to the gym CONSTANTLY. Do you think you'll surpass death? You wanna waste your little time starting shit with people who genuinely don't give two shit about you? Keep that in mind when you're staring at that hot blonde on the treadmill who just won't look at you doing squats.

Nice hairline faggot, how u gonna fix that? Go back in time? Nice shoes faggot, your local russian trainer picked them for you? Nice glasses faggot, youll never see the world like me without ur beta eyeaid. Do you Even see? Hahahahaha

lol prob a dyke

kys

Bruh with a face like that I wouldnt be suprised if you watched anime while lifting weights. 9/10 body, 6/10 face

Manlet detected. I'd fuck you up op, you midget fucker.

Maybe if you'd been in a real fight you'd not be so keen for another.

Looks like a skiny dude stole some beefheads body, u can tell he isnt ment to be strong, never gonna be brock lesnar.

Exactly, I don't see many alphas with beach bodies walking around with glasses (prob cause they spend less time looking at screens all day and possibly ditch their glasses for contacts so it doesn't interfere with their workouts). Not to mention his forehead is absolutely humongous.

I have a 7/10 body and I'm positive my gf wouldn't cheat on me for this guy just for his body alone.

Okay but are you an athlete tho? yeah you might be strong and lift a lot but do you think you can beat someone that has been a boxer for 10 years? btw you ugly as shit fam, i'd love to whoop your ass so you can go back to being a nerd.

You raw dog crazy bitches?
Boy, I do not envy you.

Too bad those hours spent on the gym can't fix your ugly ass face, right?

manlet , 1m60, work out wont make you taller bro

Always stick your dick in crazy. Quints demands it.

there s no girls on the internet impostor

Hahahahahahahahaha, it's a roid midget.

It's ok - I'll just get you to chase me for half a mile and your heart will explode.

MMA Trainer here.

I know at least 5 guys half your size that'd have you unconscious before you had your hand out of your ass.

Size doesn't mean all that much against training and technique.

Hugh Heffner here: I also enjoy making shit up on the internet.

wow, you like like an imbecile

Hahaha you look about 5 foot tall faggot. No woman is going to look twice at you unless you're over 6 foot or have lots of cash. They certainly won't care about an ugly little muscle bound freak like you ahaha

Glorious. Quints and trips.

All this fag proved so far is that there really is more of everything in Texas - even chromosomes.

So according to you, the prerequisite for any female attention is being 6'+, or having lots of money.
So how in the world are lots of men without money and under 6' getting attractive women?

Your logic doesn't check out, user.

Oh really? Do those men look as freakishly ugly as OP does though? Also I have no idea of your definition of attractive.
Your standards don't check out, user.

Hahaha autism detected, this has to be bait.

Hahaha u stupid Fucking Kikes are actually Falling for this shit bait .

OP and tyler1 should have a roid midget fight.

Cool, got some tips on how to get good abs? All I got is pecs and biceps.

Do you really think you could take me bitch, you couldn't take me. I would take you within three seconds and I don't even lift. Just look how strong I am.

Op some cuck is trying to copy you

I haven't worked out in a couple years, but I can tell from your eyes that I'd still feel comfortable taking you on. You can tell how good a fighter someone is going to be from their eyes.

Ok walker Texas ranger

Nice receding hairline and harrypotter glasses, faggot

Those are the long term effects of stress on the body.

This guy has conquered many men in battle.

You will serve Him or die

Who is OP?

He possess

GREAT SKILLS

Look at the fear in his eyes.

my knife always wins

Sup bitchfag.

I hear you've been trying to steal my claim to fame with these obese lowlives. I will fucking destroy you. I have been going to the gym for at least 11 years and squat 345kg, deadlift 422kg, and bench 185kg.

I am 6'3 and will fuck you up anyway. You should prove that you can beat ME.

If my job was to work out, I'd see no problem here.

Dude You're fucking with The Chosen One from Prophecy