Hello faggots

Hello faggots
I am stronger, taller, and more sexually attractive than you. Try to tell me how you could beat me in a fight. Amuse me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Call u faggot than u commit an hero

I would run around you until you get tired bc your shitty roids are fucking up your'e heart and lungs then knock you tf out.

did you took this pills?

>Start getting undressed

Go ahead, fight me naked. I'll make it a real uncomfortable experience.

I'll fucking beat your stupid ass up all I have to do is take a needle and pop your nasty ass looking mussels and you will be helpless

i will summon upon the unholy demons of Sup Forumsros, Neckbeards, Cuckolds, Faggots, and Degenerates to serve for me.

I would first start with that ridiculous Hairline that you have, then next say that Hulk Hogan never gave 2 shits about you in American Gladiator

Pull out a gun and shoot you in the shiny, bronzed, perfect dome.

turn you into a meme and make everyone hate you and kill yourself

shoot you in the fucking face
with a load of cum

I would full mouth kiss you. Even if you kick my ass, that memory of my tongue swishing inside your mouth will haunt you until the day you die.

>sexually attractive
defeat you with hugs and kisses xoxo

I would start by editing this into a dick. the big black one from Justice that you take in everynight

Hahaha! I'd like to see you try anything you illiterate fuck
Your little man insults make me giggle. You are just jealous. Where's the respect Sup Forums?

i respect you op. keep up the good shit man. Wish I had those guns myself.

I'll beat you in a match of chess.

You're big, so I doubt you're fast as me (I outrun my cousin who runs track). I'd just keep running around you until you were tired, jump on your back, and then start ripping into your throat with my teeth. Even if you throw me across the room, you'll bleed out. I also carry a knife most of the time, so teeth are only if I don't have my knife at the moment. If I don't want to kill you, I'll just run away and not worry about it or throw things from a distance.

I'm a boxer. All your muscle is for show and has no real power outside of lifting shit. Besides, you're not even the guy in the photos, you neckbearded aspie. The best you can do is make bait threads on Sup Forums.

You think you're so fucking funny, coming in here with your muscles. I bet those steroids have decreased every thinking cell in your brain. Do you have a job? probably not, do any girls want to touch your veiny fucking arms? fuck no.
You are nothing in the big scheme of things, NOTHING

Amen

Dick or gtfo.

Looks tiny.

Not me? keep believing that kiddo. I pull bitches too, unlike all you computer dwelling faggots.

Pic totally fucking related.

fake and gay

>obvious b8 is obvious
White hair and he'd nearly be Urien though

>9gag
Fucking nigger

Lol Monty python?

How many scoops you take bro??

I do filipino boxing.
When strongmen, bodybuilders and powerlifters come in to sparring and think they stand a chance in a fight I put them down.
You don't know how to throw a punch
You don't know how to block a punch
You don't have a plan after you get hit

Muscle mass =/= fighting ability

You might stand a chance against someone equally inexperienced in fighting, but you would be destroyed by a 13yo kid who has been sparring regularly for 6 months (I've seen that happen).

I bet those abs aren't bulletproof

ITT
Easy fishing for OP

I doubt you could take on Ken-Sama.

challenge for an IQ test

/thread

What's different about pilipino boxing than reg?

4get troll pls

>/threading your own post

Fucking Ken Sama was best in his class!

Dude Ken-Sama would rip the shit out of OP

get shittily reverse-image searched OP

I would refuse to fight you.
And if you laid a finger on me I would have your bloated ass arrested so you could get some sweet lovin from Bubba.
Seems like a win in my book.

KEN SAMA WE SUMMON YOU

I simply point out that you have that hairline yet still haven't worked up the nerve to shave your head.

Ahahaha!
Nice try
That's not me you fucking scrub

Oh and I'm also a man who lives a happy normal life with a beautiful house and bitches. Pic totally fucking related.

Are you faggots this happy? Nope
I love how jealous you are

If anything Bubba would be taking MY sweet lovin'

>pulls in chicks
>takes pic of himself with men

Op u have challenger

Obvious bait, you've been exposed fucking neck beard, someone de-rail this thread now

Yeah, you wish pal.
Either way you still end up a faggot.

Well since you asked, here you go. Enjoy it wankstain.

Pic sent to a bitch a while back, she sucked it and fucked it too.

Normally I'd have respect for a guy fucking 2 bitches but in this case...

You are like a little baby.
Watch this.

Without getting too technical, more footwork, slipping and overall movement, it makes you lighter on your feet too.
Traditional boxing is more about boxing toe to toe and taking hits, which doesn't work too well when you fight someone bigger than you as weight classes play a larger factor.
Filipino boxing pretty much works in most situations and a lot of the skills are transferable to stuff like Eskrima and knife defence, just don't try it when you are drunk as you will lose your footing.

Op don't pussy out

It looks like your dick is so large I can easily attack there you are tall and muscly as fuck which means slower movement and shorter reach I can easily get behind you and kick out your leg and hit the base of your neck etc. I could go on and on

and i'm greg plitt and yes i faked my death

Reverse image search reveals Mike O'Hearn. get google rekt scrub.

nigger OP got exposed and left like a little bitch

You aren't even trying anymore.

Hahaha yeah right :D.

gachiGASM

Roids. He'll be dead mid life. Or rampage and kill his family. Not saying it still doesnt take work. But if you destroy your insides was it really worth it?

Hahaha, okay if you say so.
Oh and I met Arnold. That four eyed fuck meets shit.

that man was my governator

yea, that guy you're using a photo of to act out a creepy role play fantasy met arnold.

Just stop already your bait is shit man

Walk up behind you and shoot you in the back of the head. Put 3 more in you for good measure.

U R SO FUCKIN CLEVER

I got two black belts in taekwondo which taught me, always bring a gun to a fist fight.

You live in a cave and lie all the time, shut up

if you realy think of yourself like that
then why bother coming here to tell everyone that?
you that insecure?

K.

That's not you.

Timestamp, faggot.

You are the worst kinda idiot

easy, I'd use your weak points
you are short and ugly

It's on everybody! Someone's gonna get f'd in the a

I have a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.Unless you are agile enough,you're screwed against anyone who knows such martial arts

Come at me, faggot.

Are you being this stupid on purpose?

Lol at all the newfags trying to prove this is b8. Congrats, you really proved you're special.

expose your tiny dick

Literally isn't shit, I'm here for all you fags screaming "bait!" and reverse image searching. You're being baited yourself with obvious bait... Bait

see

shitty reverse image search faggot here
hey I was out of SpiderMan reaction images

100 bucks on this faggot

You are saying this quite comfortably behind your computer screen aren't you? Sitting in your 300$ gaming chair that mom bought for you, whilst sipping on hot cocoa and having tabs on the "latest anime episodes", weaaboo music playing in the backround on full blast and mlp tabbed. Ah, quite comfy, ain't it. Anonymity sure is great. You can say whatever you want because no one will know who you truly are.

You believe you are hardened. An edgy hero. But in reality, you are really just scum. A useless shit stain. A waste of space. No purpose in life other than to leech off of the hard work of others. People like you need to be eradicated. The world doesn't need your shit. You are better off dead, faggot.

do you really think you could take me in a 1v1? not only do I posses a vast arsenal of swords and knives, but I am also highly proficient in a number of martial arts such as jujitsu, judo, karate, kung fu, Iado, krav maga, aikido, and ninjutsu. I am currently a 5th degree blackbelt and known for striking down opponemts triple my size. If I ever met any of you in real life I wouldn't hesitate to snap your necks. do you honestly believe you could stand a CHANCE? watch yourselves

+1000
I'm sure OP can't even do a pull up

Let's fight then.
youtube.com/watch?v=7YyBtMxZgQs

These eyes scare me

I'd pop your fake steroided up inflated muscles with your gf's fake fingernails, also tell her to stop leaving her fucking fake fingernails on my bed after we bang

Well for starters I have a gun, so id shoot you if you came within 100ft of me because of those threats.

Secondly, my dick isn't called the Kraken for no reason. I'd make you my little bitch, especially since you take roids and have THEE smallest penis in THE UNIVERSE.

Get told, son.

Rolling, THIS IS NOW A ROLL THREAD

sweet 2 for 1

this good sir
i agree with you my man
what we rollin for?