Can Refn's The Se...Neon Demon really win at Cannes?

Can Refn's The Se...Neon Demon really win at Cannes?

The cinematography in the trailer looks amazing
youtube.com/watch?v=rzH7Jc83eQI

Kino of the year?

nice vagina bones

Elle has a dong?

what's in that glass?

what is that bulge?

why am I turned on?

why do her tits look so sad

what's her ass like?

it's not her body. I can tell. she has more hips than that and those aren't her tits

>those puffy nipples at 0:34

Based Refn's done it again.

although, on second thought, the light from the smart phone is pretty accurate. hm.

I hope so. The music in the UK trailer so fucking great too, I want the OST.

u b the judge

perfect

Is she drinking a glass of her own rancid ""milk""

wars that

No, you're right. A good lighting job isn't evidence enough for me. Remember the Bella Thorne Asuka shops.

Never forget.

>uk trailer

Yeah no. You don't matter.

*BRAAAAAAAAAAP*

check her instagram doofus

This movie looks like a meme took a giant shit. Refn is a one-trick pony who has already used up all his tricks, a one-hit wonder.

stay clueless, queer

>guy I know is super hyped for this for some reason
>solely because he liked drive
>thought only god forgives was a shitty movie
>thinks this is refns 3rd movie
>so hyped bruh can't wait i love neon things! haha

Who is this Neon Demon?

Well I'll be a son of a bitch.

I'm hyped too, not only because the movie looks good, but because I can't wait for the shitposting.

>mfw driveposting and waifu posting merge

Refn's 'Black Swan'...looks neat.

obviously. it's her primary diet.

Google's telling me this is a 22 year old woman.

Anybody know her name?

If she really is MtF that is some seriously impressive boob sag. I mean usually they are just bolted right on there but they look so real and worn out, if the doctor achieved that by science that is amazing.

Don't be fooled. Aronofsky's 'Perfect Blue' looked alright, too.

More like "The Semen Demon", am I right?

Fucking slut.

Bitch looks like an albino giraffe.

>not on a semen diet
like how do you even function biologically?

Fashion Kino?

>nudity in the trailer at 1:24

What kind of further degeneracy can we expect from this film?

Refn, deliever us from the dark ages of cinema, we know we been bullying you and your assburger ways, but you're the saviour of cinema

Reminder.

of?

poor editing

Photographer Jack is played by skinny guy from Dexter. Older, model gang leader Sarah is played by Abbey Lee.

Sarah is getting older and is in love with the photographer - the one who validates youth and beauty -, who ignores her as he keeps working with the fresh new talents, ie Elle who's new in town, 'the only virgin in L.A.'.

1st half introduces the various girls. Girls talking about beauty, gossiping, dealing with modeling agency, a photographer's in love with Elle, she does her first nude photoshoot.... Jesse befriends Ruby.

Jesse hurts her hand. Sarah tries to lick the blood, Jesse freaks out.

Ruby/Jena seduces Jesse/Elle. They have lesbian sex.

The main girls are at a restaurant discussing what they're gonna eat, meanwhile Jesse is relaxing alone at a big remote house on the hills. She wants to go swimming but the pool is empty. Someone's in the house trying to get her, generic horror chase around the house as she realizes the girls are trying to kill her.

Ruby shows up to help Jesse escape, Jesse feels relieved but in the end Jesse realizes she's in on it. She gets pushed into the empty pool and breaks her leg. They kill her.

The girls clean up the murder and eat Jesse's body -off screen- one of them starts vomiting Jesse's eye out and another picks it up and eats it again, it's all vey awkwad and gore and sexual at the same time, they shower together coverd in blood, you can see that bit in the trailer. Some of them start feeling weird, develop werid hunger urges, start washing their hands obsessively, etc.

Ruby starts freaking out out of guilt and making a scene, Sarah slits her throat.

I think it's implied the other one gets murdered off screen as well.

Afterwards, Bella Heathcote's character Gigi goes to the hospital, feeling sick and hearing Elle inside her head. She rips her tits out and open her stomach until guts fall off.

In the end Sarah gets away with the murder and Jack accepts to go on a date with her.

tiffany thompson

I might jerk off to this even more than I did to Black Swan