FUCKING MUSLIMS AGAIN!

FUCKING MUSLIMS AGAIN!

peaceful people! Its only a few bad apples! Yeah right...

I use to drive a cab on a army baser where they where training Iraq and Afgan troops, while a few of them where nice and would talk to you, 99% of them where self centered and thought they where kings. They would always get into fights cause girls would not talk to them, they would get so drunk half of them went to the ER at least once a week. If they didnt get their way they would whine like a kid. Peaceful my ass.

That's a cute dream you had.

why the muslim part is correct in every way at least put extremist next to it.

what do we do? police state and survailance or de we continue to get killed? we have no other choice.

what do you think euro-fags? am I right?

you don't have to

only death can change the mind of lefties

learn the differences and start to fight

Listen only to ex-muslims

Did you ever actually read the bible?

Stop blaming them when it's your fault for allowing it to happen. You know it's going to happen and it's only going to get much much worse yet you sit and whine on a mongolian throat singing forum. Get out and save your country or shut up

yes, but also the Kur an and there was a time where I read much about budha and other kinds of spirituality

she is right

get a gun, euro-fag

We can't do anything, except for killing all mudslimes, which sounds like a good idea

What id like to understand is why do tb kill innoce t people when that person was not involved and probably opposed bombings. Why not go into some government building amd do it? Any muslims want to comment?

incredible

I too can fabricate stories on the internet.

he only got himself killed tho

then do it

no. muslims do that. read the quran, then you know why this is happening

we know whos behind it all

literally this

Nothing he said was wrong. Yes, there was stoning in the Bible, but he clearly stated that Jesus never stoned anyone. The chart was a comparison between the 2 people, not the 2 books. Did you even read the chart?

G.W.Bush called it a religion of peace, muslims know that they are not peaceful

EVERY FUCKING TIME. EVERY FUCKING WEEK. MAKE IT STOP.

just read the story on bbc. awful. we should just kill all the muslims before they kill us. yea, i think it's that simple

You demand your leaders give you the power to change your world by letting you own and carry firearms. The fucker on the roof yelling at one of the shooters last week could have ended that shit before more people died. Instead he just recorded him, yelled at him, and got shot at.

Islam is a religion of peace :^)

I've liked Germany for the most part, but the day the muslims attack Spain I'm gonna hate Germany for forcing us all to get into all this shit. They don't even wake up when they are the ones getting killed.

It's gonna be awesome. Because all this will make Europeans to turn against one another which will help these terrorists to win actually.

We need a pan-european Trump. I don't like Trump but I think we need him someone as him here.

If you thought the Quran was bad, you should read the hadith, seerah and tafseer.

The "context" that muslim cry about so much actually confirms the violence

G.W. Bush

Can't be muslims, nope, no way, its the GUNS IN AMERICA that cause all the death in the world. GUNS IN AMERICA cause the deaths in Germany and France...

Fuck leftists.

I'm starting to go through that, there is where the diferences lye

kek

#notalltrucks

You cucks can never win now!

read the bible and compare it to quran. quran literally consists of hostility against jews and christians and everything foreign. it consits of warmongering, xenophobia, sexism, anti-intellectualism. it differs greatly from the bible and quran is the quite opposite of the gospels. seems YOU didn't read neither of them

ayy

What she must have had to go through before dying...

WTF I HATE MUSIC FESTIVALS NOW

Different lady

every time you hear a muslim say ''like a dog'' or ''you are a dog'' remember this

It's not gay if it's a feminine penis user!

Because in murica you stop the attacks.
Right, fat, right?

seems, you reject your tradition and prefer islam instead.

nothing, maybe rape

is it this one?

Am I terrible to think that's really hot? Not that she's beheaded, but women soldiers beaten and captured and used by the enemy.

Kutha means dog in urdu
Khala kutha shidhi means black dog black man
Khala kutha chaut, shidhi chaut means black dog fucker, black man fucker

>fabricate stories.

Yeah, and this picture is photoshopped...

I'm european you dipshit cuck. and even I know that muslims attack only in gun-free zones in America, so fuck you.

find yourself a gore thread

Im pathetic, I took almost a whole minute to get this gif.

nice, got some more gems like this?

you meant: listen AT LEAST to ex-muslims, if you don't believe non-muslims who know, what islam is about. or just fucking read the quran for yourself. everything is in there. the hate, the warmongering, the xenophobia, the sexism, everything.

Don't worry goyim

i really hope you die you goddamn piece of shit. be tortured and die

Plot twist: Jesus was Middle Eastern, the Bible is chalked full of its own atrocities, most people who read the Bible completely ignore Jesus' teachings, yet suck his deceased cock like no tomorrow, the tyrannical puritanical Catholic and Christian churches were responsible for many crimes against humanity and nearly killing scientific advancement altogether.

Shall I go on? All religion is cancer.

Christianity was founded when a man traveled the land, saving lives, making people believe, then knowingly showing up for his own execution.

Islam started when a warlord took his army across the land, killed everyone who wouldn't call him God, and held his following together by threat of violence, dismemberment, and abandonment.

>Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets(missiles), paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (where Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars.

3) Before the Nipps friended Germany in WW2 They would give medical attention, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal + USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure and employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify (en masse) murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor stupid poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or laws to stop their progress in human bio engineering.

+Mao's leap effected pop % < half of the population% the GreatDepression effected.

>We live2serve chongs

We've always been at war with Westasia.

You what m8