Thoughts on The 1975 and where they fit into the musical landscape of the past decade?

Thoughts on The 1975 and where they fit into the musical landscape of the past decade?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FSnAllHtG70
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

they are only popular because the singer is hot

AOTY

They don't, 1975 was 41 years ago.

They're a band where I feel like I should like them but everytime I listen to them they blow so fucking hard

100% of men who listen to this band are trying to fuck a girl who listens to this band.

I've literally never intentionally listened to the band, all I know it this

kek

ive never heard any of their work

Ridiculously sexist.

How the fu k does that hand reach around his head like that

Obnoxious trash

inxs for millennials

It's the red suit guy's hand

bunch of faggots making insufferable music

two elbows

don't lie you like this song
youtube.com/watch?v=FSnAllHtG70

lol

this

100% true

>>>
>Anonymous 12/12/16(Mon)23:28:46 No.69632588▶

My girlfriends favorite band. I think they're an above average pop group that I don't know whether or not they will still have significant relevance 10 years from now. I fuck with Walk the Moon, and the 1975 is somewhere in the same ballpark as them, so it's listenable for me. Though, I don't ever go out of my way to listen to their stuff, so I don't know what the bulk of their two albums sound like.

I'm worried that's a joke, but it actually is mine.
Bowie, Danny Brown, Tribe, TLOP, and Blonde are my other top choices. Dunno about the order for those ones though

Also all the INXS jokes made about this band don't make sense to me...INXS never were this good. Nor made any albums as god-damned consistent as The 1975 do

pioneers of punk
voice of our era
heart of today's youth

Right on the money

this is true, confirmed for girl-core

Clearly not as important an artist as Miss Solange Knowles.