Hows life :3

hows life :3

Horse shit, but thanks for asking!

Well at least a horse didn't shit on you :3 so there's that at least?

Lol, truth

pretty rad so far.

I really wanna take it to the next level. however, I need to sort out some personal shit first before I may proceed.

well good on you man :3 hope things work out

what about you though?

Eh you win some you lose some :o I'm pretty realistic so i'm pretty much just meh

since you're realistic you just gotta keep a positive mental attitude. Then anything could be possible :>

Sometimes positive sometimes pessimistic whatcha gonna do :3 i'm pretty laid back tho tbh

just the vicissitudes of life man, but I feel you, sometimes the blues just hit me, can't do nuttin'.

flow on, user :p

._. oddly enough this is a surprisingly positive thread

fo sho

:D

gr8 im my crush said yes

V̗̲̫̣̘̣E̦̘R҉͙̲̦̞̭͔Y ͏̲͕͖B̖̲̬͜A̶͉̖̥̯ͅD͇͜

:D thats great user

thx

and need a hug :3 everyone needs a hug sometime?

Y̦o̠̞̟̰u͖͎̝̻̱̗'̺͍̗re̪̳̤̰ ̜̼͕̦͙̥̩rig͕h̖̰̰̟̮̙ͅṱ̩̜........Ț̞̠̜̯̘͌ͭ̊H̖ͧͩͤ̌̅̋ͅA͆̿ͨ͏̻̮̻̫̻̳N̋̀͂͏͖͔̮̜͖K̝͉̻͙̜̂̃̊͝ ̩͔̣͇̰̠͆͒̒̿ͨ̑̃Y͙̾O̡̬ͤͩ̐̌̐̅́U̯̫̾͂͜.

:3 you're welcome hope this somewhat brightened your day

Yes, i feel better now.

Pretty fucked at the moment but not bad. Lost my job of four years over bull shit and no one else wants to hire me. Bright side is I hated that job. Down side is rent is due first of the month.

:o hope things turn out for the better! :3 This is kinda a cheer up thread isn't it?

once a failure, always a failure

My life is like that Zangoose. Constant waiting and boredom most of the time I need a vacation. Thanks for asking lol

turn that fail into a win >:D mwah ha ha ha ha ha

what stops you, fellow user? i mean, from taking a vacation.

I have been in a financial rut for awhile. Soon after I get out of school I can focus on making more money thanks fellow user for responding :D

So life has been shit to me. I have a trauma, and I do believe I am living in a Sitcom.

When bad/great things happen, I'm always stay on a pleasing and delightful mood for my spectators, tatles, guardians and the only and true God in wich I believe: me. Cause I am the only one who can make the great everything, the only one that will lead my life, and no one else is going to waste the course of my time.

Just on letting it happen and being positive.

Fuck I'm deeper than I thought I was.

Im really great, 20 M Mexican, with a really good job,with really good studies.

2 positive 4 Sup Forums

:o well seems like a good sitcom huh?

well, no problem, good luck with your school.

>:D take the positivity like a man/woman idgaf >:D

well im 19 and for the last 5 years i left my house like 5 times, quit highschool, no hobbies, no job.
thanks for asking

it's random so... this kind of makes sense to exist

I'm laid back and a strong believer in the fact that things get worse before they get better so I'm not worried. Thanks for the positivity though.

:D think of it this way you have 4/5 of a century left for shit to get better!

Good at times but under the surface, there is always a bit of "everything sucks."

c: thats great

i'm sure thats everybody user no worries :o also does a sushi sandwich sound appetizing?

that only makes me feel worse, thinking i will have to live for so many years cause i cant even kill myself

Pretty shit from this deadbeat alcoholic

:3 hmm. I'm not sure bub :3 but here's a hug >o> :3 enjoy!

>i cant even kill myself

you know your life is not the worst when you would regret killing yourself, if that's what you mean

how can a person regret dying?

thats not what i meant, i was just saying im a pussy and i dont want to feel the pain before dying.
i dont have access to guns where i live

maybe this is more of a conversation thread than a positivity thread :o could be both though who knows :3

Shit, chronic back pains I have had for 2 years keep me from doing anything but laying on my bed further worsening my depression every day

how old are you? do you have a job?

Idk why but i was thinking of painkillers and weed :o would help but maybe not depends on the person. :D Hope your back will feel better soon

I am 20 and no since my back doesnt allow me. I do study though and still get good grades but even going to "university" (not sure if this is the right translation but its close) for a few classes cripples me for two days.

I do exercises to strenghten my back but the pain never stops

rip thread

regreting it before.

but if the pain is the only thing that bothers you and you literally have no one that cares about you even the slightest, if you're only causing harm to others and/or yourself, if you've tried everything to make yourself feel better, literally everything and nothing worked. then why not, snap your head...

my sister had the same problem as you

im so i guess you still have a better life than me

Thank you for the friendly words and advice weed doesnt work against my pain idk why. Painkillers might be an option I should consult my doctor about that. Im afraid of becoming a braindead burnout though

Just be cautious and careful with your medication :3 thats all i can really advise

you should try swimming

Good advice i've heard about the positive effects of swimming :o

Your body does not physically stop you from trying new things.

For the love of God go out and enjoy live try new things before something will stop you from trying

my brain stops me

I actually have and still do when ever I am able to go swimming and have the money to do so.
it helps a lot but not enough. Solid advice though

Nurse here.

If you want a truly painless death, park your car in the garage, close the door and leave the engine running. You'll pass out after about 10-15 minutes, then death will follow shortly there after. You won't feel a thing. Garage not an option? Rent a storage unit. No car? Use a few gas powered generators. It's fairly quick, completely painless, and has very little visceral impact on your body, so your family/friends can still hold an open casket funeral.

swimming consistently and doing an
acupuncture treatment would be the best, but i guess you need the money

Backpainfag here Thanks for the good vibes and advice it will help me through the day. Im gonna do my exercises now. Byebye

Yeah finance helps people in a lot of ways :o

The money is indeed a problem :(

Life was always bad, sometimes it gives the illusion to be good but then... Boom back to bad. I hope everything ends soon.

good luck in life

pretty good

Need more hugs bud? :D

I don't think a hug would help... After 24 years I got used to it anyway just wanted to end asap just don't have the balls to do it myself. But thanks haha

Hey if it works it works and if it doesn't it doesn't :3 but at least you get hugs! so there's that!

Haha yes you are right... Thanks man

c: welcome!

xD well i guess this thread died out huh?