Why do Germans love to suck muslim cocks Sup Forums?

Why do Germans love to suck muslim cocks Sup Forums?
Is it because the Turks are going to breed them out in 20 years or so?

>Jumping to conclusions this hard
Logical falsies like this are just dumb

because

>Chongs will conquer the world and are the master race:

1) They invented everything we use: rockets(missiles), paper, guns, working vertical flight (unlike Davinci), writing (where Greece copied from Mongoloid Mesopotamia) and manufacture everything today. Chong engineering > German bs.

>2) The Chongnese never abused their absolute power over the Philippines, willing tributary States (Vietnam, Korea, Tibet); all was peaceful until Euraberica began opium distribution and failed proxy wars.

3) Before the Nipps friended Germany in WW2 They would give medical attention, total release and pay POWs for their labor, and never ordered abuse.

>4) These 3 Chongs never unnecessarily nor independently decided to ravage/exploit the shit out of a foreign land like the Dutch in Africa or Spain&Portugal + USA in America's.

5) in Africa, China has been building schools, hospitals, infrastructure and employing Africans instead of shoving in bibles, taking their food, diamonds, etc.

>6) During natural disasters they all work together to make sure everyone lives; there's no price gouging nor mass thieves.

7) Their divorce+infidelity rates are far lower than Euraberica-(where lifestyles cause middleage men to commit suicide and die poor)

>8) Their media isn't as depraved as ours eg Tosh.0s 'black dildo fight' where a young boy got raped and in other videos ppl get killed.

9) they actually get shit done instead of working 1 half hour or 2 half hour a day like in Ameroupe.

>10) Highest IQs, lowest crime rate. Their lit doesn't glorify (en masse) murder, suicide, crying, cheating or wallowing in sorrow - no Shakespeare, oedipus, nor stupid poetry)

11) They never invaded a country for false flags like 9/11 and nukes (occupation killed over 70,000 innocents+created enemies RN)

>12) No Abrahamic morality or laws to stop their progress in human bio engineering.

+Mao's leap effected pop % < half of the population% the GreatDepression effected.

>You live to serve chongs

Besides the fact that that's factually incorrect, most of us are simply too smart to fall for the alt-right meme :^)

Zero days have passed till the last muslim random massacre in Germany. How's your bf Mustapha doing lately Hans?

It was an "oldschool" shooting a là columbine. The shooting was done by an Iraqi german who was born here and got bullied for 7 years.

So /r9k/ got Germany before the Muslims did? Wow, terrorists are shit at their job.

He good thanks for asking. Just finished another round of prayers with him to Allah. Now fuck off back to Sup Forums you idiot. Ad Hominems work there

Germans lost any sense of nationalism after WW2, thanks to allied brainwash. It's not that they like muslims, but they just don't care anymore, plus the government is basically full of communists, and babyboomers.

Full of communists? Are you literally retarded? The current government is full of hardline capitalists...

merkel literally worked for the stasi, dumbfuck
the whole government and even the constitution are a result of allied and commie occupation

>the government is basically full of communists
that bait?

It doesn't matter what merkel did in her past. She always uses her past to say things along the lines of "I know what communism does, that's why we need capitalism :DDDD XDDDD". Second of all, it matters what her party thinks and her entire party consists of conservative capitalists. Even our green party consists of capitalists.

I also wasn't particularly talking about the CDU.

About who then? I mean even our left party doesn't have communists. They're just critical of modern day capitalism.

I wasn't saying that they are exactly communists, but just batshit insane leftists, who basically would love to see the country burning, which is very similar to communism.

Merkel isn't a leftist either. Did you ever take a look at her foreign policy and then take a look at what our left party suggest regarding that topic? Or just look up Merkels opinions on topics like pensions. Merkel is a conservative.

>Merkel isn't a leftist either.
Yes, that's what modern germans actually believe. Because you are batshit brainwashed. Meanwhile Mergl floods the country with rapefugees and celebrates the death of the nation.

>Merkel
>conservative
LMAO

because we all know, the capitalists are not at fault for importing sandnignog wageslaves.
kek.
every fucking corporate owner here praises the influx of immigrants.

capitalist fucks give as much shit about native germans/europeans as leftist fucks.

learn2controlledopposition

chongs didn't invent peanut butter or traffic lights.
checkmate.

Because everything about Merkel is conservative. The only vaguely leftist thing is the fact that she let in the refugees but even within the confines of that action she acted conservative. Just look at her ruling regarding family reunification laws. I'm sorry but your claim about Merkel being a leftist is simply wrong. Besides that, I'm not saying that refugees have a positive effect on Germany even though I think we should help them but if you think that they'll be the death of the nation you have no sense for scale in terms of economy and population.

Just wait a few more happenings. Germans slowly start to realize in what mess they are. They were never really pro-refugee (except some young liberalists and leftists). The reason why they stick with Merkel's plan is because they trust her. CDU always made sure that Germans are wealthy and therefore, they are afraid of voting for someone else.

If the AfD is not going full retard the next year then I see good chances for them to step in.

Could you just send shit tons of qt chong ladies to Yrup?

well we are for a reason the nation of white guilt and somehow everyone arguing with a german (even germans to each other) just take the nazi card to win the argument...so yeah fuck us