Put it in my ass

Change your genetics by following these 4 easy steps:
1. You can't.
2. You can't.
3. Even if you could, you can't.
4. ????
5. Weren't there 4 steps? WTF.

Chop it off a nig nog and attach that to the end of yours

Lose weight and it will look bigger. The body shrinks, the junk does not.

Suck it with a vacuum then pour bleach on it

Change your DNA to another and drink a growth hormone.

cinder-block, rope and a second story window.

Find a smaller womans

you could always get some surgery, I forgot how they do it but I'm pretty sure they use fat and other skin from your body and make your dick bigger, you can't get fat tho since there's fat in there your dick could get fat too and it would look lumpy and weird

Use a magnifying glass

Honestly you don't.

Guess what though? Girls don't actually care about size. Sure being bigger looks and the idea of it is better but for the most part a girl doesn't know what size is, girls fall for guys who say their 5.5 inch pecker is seven inches and they go yeah sure.

And the clitoris is the most important thing for them. Big dick is a small factor in pleasing women

I'm seven and a half or so inches, and actually quite disappointed it's not a bigger deal.

I hear a gallon of bleach down your throat will fix it right up

You can easily say: "kill yourself", inhuman.

Actually would it be possible to swap dicks with a relative? I mean there should me small chance of rejection and dick isn't that complex

Drink a bottle of bleach

This tbqh fam. My father was a man-whore in life. Slept with a hundred women at least, not joking. He rocks about 5 inches since his is a bit shorter than mine, from what I've seen throughout my life of accidentally walking in on him in the bathroom, shower, etc. Anyway, he always told me it's all about how you use it, not the size, and that confidence is the big difference maker.

EroTeen collection site.

live-for.pw/

Dealing with blood group. In future may be possible to bypass the incompatibility of the blood groups. To clarify you should see a doctor competent in such questions.

stick it in me

this

Suction tube. I don't know what its intended purpose is but the vacuum makes your junk bigger. Probs temporarily but yeah. See no reason why extended use won't make it permanent.

Rub deep heat on it. The deep heat will warm up your skin cells, allowing more growth and will take the muscles of the penis with it

>inb4 "the penis isn't a muscle you dumb cunt"

g.e-hentai.org/g/563622/868d45fed4/
Ask for her about it.