Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people

Muslim here, with a message for you Islamophobic people.

The West created this mess.

It was you who divided up the land.

It was you who put in the puppet governments.

It was you who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was you who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was you who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was you who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was you who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was you who created the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was you who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was you who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was you who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was you who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was you who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was you who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was you who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was you who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

You are the cause of all of this. Still you go ahead and blame us for all these tragic incidents. I'm not easily triggered but shit like this makes me really mad.

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-presidency-u-s-muslim-population-exceed-germanys-2024/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faggot

faggot

i agree OP, europe needs to burn

Thank fuck someone said it, everything that's happened to the usa (and other countries) is entirely their fault

Mudslime faggot, go allahu ackbar yourself with a bomb and get your virgins you cunt.

Hopefully it will be us who turns your region into glass.

It wasn't me

yeah so. fuck you gonna do about it faggot?

The problem is not the western world... the problem is ISLAM and its religious and political dogma that is pure shit and evil

It wasn't me. And stop blaming other fellow muslims for our problemms.

>FUCKING. KEK.

Don't blame us, it is YOU who cuts people's fucking heads off and blows themselves up.

did they (the muslim population) even have this narrative before self hating leftist cuckolds invented it for them?? they claim to hate us yet covet and steal every aspect of western society

>they
excuse me, don't you mean YOU?

How the fuck did you figure out my master plan?

It was me who divided up the land.

It was me who put in the puppet governments.

It was me who built the oil wells on Muslim holy lands.

It was me who allowed the Jews to exterminate and enslave the Palestinians.

It was me who played geopolitical games with Iraq and Iran during their war.

It was me who gave Saddam chemical weapons.

It was me who caused the Ayatollah to come into power in Iran.

It was me who gave birth to the Mujaheddin, Osama Bin Laden, and Al Qaeda.

It was me who killed 1 million children with your economic sanctions on Iraq.

It was me who, with your gluttonous oil consumption, gave power to Saudi Arabia and turned a blind eye to their funding of Wahhabi extremism.

It was me who abused the Arab world so much that they felt they had to attack your soil on 9/11.

It was me who started an endless massacre across all of Afghanistan in retaliation against a small group that lived there.

It was me who invaded Iraq unprovoked, destroyed it's infrastructure, massacred it's people, and left it in shambles in your wake.

It was me who covertly ignited civil wars in Libya and Syria because it suited your geopolitical interests, only to let the bloodbaths stagnate when your goals failed.

It was me who not only caused ISIS to exist, but allowed them to grow like a cancer unchecked.

It was me who destroyed the lives of millions of Arabs and forced them to leave their homeland.

I am the cause of all of this. :^)

/thread

I didn't do any of that shit. Somebody did, but it wasn't me, yet YOU choose to kill people at random from an overly broad group that contains me. Fuck you, you goat fucking pedophile fuck. Eat a dick, I'm glad we airstrike your ass on the regular

most muzzies are just hardcore conspiratards, scrabbling for every and any reason that nothing is their fault. theres a billion muslims yet theyre oppressed, why??

Racewar in Europe 2 years from now, you better be there, dweeb!

no i mean (you)

Stop blaming the entire west for what few westerners did to the middle east. See how that logic works both ways faggot?

And thats why europe deserve this islamic cancer?
Go kill yourself in the name of ALLAAAAAAAH

Don't care for anything you've said, OP - I still know fine well that it's a disgusting religion. Simple as that.

hopefully it won't take long for someone to write
>It was you who exterminated the sandniggers

This same text was posted recently.

Don't you have a goat to fuck somewhere in your desolated city?

fuck palestine you filthy rats

Nice copy pasta faggot

You and all your people deserve this, you're worse than Jews. You contribute nothing to society as a whole, and you're only holding the world back with your views. Death to Muslims, fuck your god.

fuck you mam. i try and try and try to justify your backward ass religion, but islam isn't even a real fucking religion... it was basically a tool used to unify tribal law for all the durpas in the arab peninsula, and now you just use it to justify how shitty all of your lives are. the worst part about this post is that just like all other minorities and liberal, you refuse to accept any responsibility for your actions. grow the fuck up. your land isn't holy. your faith isn't powerful. your people aren't worth the air they breathe and you've been waring with yourselves for 1000s of years and now it's whitey's fault? FUCK. YOU. PUSSY.

I think you're half right, half à faggot. But we're on Sup Forums, so gtfo fucking fag

But it was you who wired the explosives wrong ass hat

And you shut the fuck up. You're part of the problem. You want to say that liberals can't take blame but here you are pointing your fingers at them. Like all conservatives do. Oops they did it not me!

I literally don't care dude. I live in the US. aside from 1 or 2 isolated cases of Islamic terrorism every year or two, I feel pretty secure in the knowledge that you people will succeed in either one of two things, or both. You'll get your jihad and the world will destroy you, or you'll destroy yourselves. Your people are like the niggers of the world, destined to be isolated from it by thine own hands. And you know what's more sad than that? No one really cares.

>US

if hillary wins the election the floodgates will open

And it will be us that kills everyone last one of you. You're games are coming to an end very soon. BILLIONS OF YOURs will meet extintion. Just trying to decide how i want my bacon and booze selections for the show.

Looks like we go to war then shitskin. We'll turn your deserts to glass without breaking a sweat.
We love a fight, so don't try to start one.

dear op. i only can speak for the germanz people. mass media is lying. mass media saying that we "blame" muslims. mass media is lying to us germanz. also the government is lying on the people here. after ww2 the zionists usa controlled germany and blinded the people with lies. real germans not want war. and dont want blame other religions or humens. we are about to change our zionists-system and will help get peace in whole world. we know that our sick gov is causing this shit, and we will stop it. believe. stay strong.

What part of
>I literally don't care
did you fail to comprehend dude?

It was you all who couldn't act civilly and figure it out. Fuck you all.

500% increase in the number of refugees to US

you WONT even be able to afford not caring

stupid NEET

Cuck, this attitude is how they are able to fuck your cities up so easily

No, the problem is arabs and semites. Islam is just a convenient scapegoat.

>blame everyone but yourselves
I guess liberals and Islamics do have one thing in common.

arabs were enlightened and saved europe from its own dark ages, they preserved many of the sciences and astronomy

>I didn't do any of that shit
>I'm glad WE airstrike
lovin' it

>Under Clinton Presidency, U.S. Muslim Population Would Exceed Germany’s by 2024

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/07/23/clinton-presidency-u-s-muslim-population-exceed-germanys-2024/

This might be the most retarded post ever made.

Literally saying that the Muslim population of GODDAMN INDIA causes tension in that nation. You goddamn Muppet, have you ever fucking heard of Pakistan? Look up some history while you jerk yourself off.

The Muslim minority of Russia. Yep, you know, fucking Chechnya.

The Muslims in Israel. You have to be trolling. There is no way, NO WAY, you can be so stupid as to not see how talking about Israel is a vastly, overwhelmingly different situation to the influx of Muslim immigrants to western Europe.

Underrated comment

There are too many differences to count between even the average American and the cucks who make up the European Union for me to waste any of my time being concerned about Muslims. I welcome them, if what you say has any volition. Because that will only hasten their demise. We're already a cunt-hair away from having a full scale race war here already with the niggers. Do you honestly think we give a shit about Haji refugees? I don't give a shit who the next president is, that person is just a puppet anyway. The NWO's gonna do what the NWO's gonna do. The fuck do I care? I got money, property, guns. I'll be alright.

>bringing up pakistan as a example of peace

>thinking chechnya hasnt seen violence and war in the last few years

you sound like you need to get laid. here OP let someone blow you

muh astronomy. muslims are boring af

pretty good summary of your perspective, but at least you cant blame us for your idiot cancer of a religion

True. Everyone here who makes fun of it or disagrees deserves a bullet in their Fucking head. If u want to kill them all I'm with u.

Islam is still shit

sounds like op wishes it was them not U lol

kill yourself

the faggots who are blowing up in terrorist attacks are french german belgium citizens, sons of migrants, none of that concersn them - it's islam

You are lucky that I don't know you. I'd shoot a bullet in your fucking head without feeling anything.

Thank you for your lies.
May I have another one?

The world is like like a Civilizations game and America apparently has the most points

14 Codes of the Aryan Ethic

1. Honor no Gods but those of your own Folk, as alien gods destroy you.

2. Nature’s laws evidence the divine plan, as the natural world is the work of AllFather Odin.

3. Act nobly and courageously, always carefully considering the consequences of your actions, as the effects of your deeds live on after you pass from Midgard.

4. Live within the reality of this life; fear not your fate, as fear is for fools and cowards; A valorous man boldly faces what the Norns decree.

5. Love, protect, reproduce and advance your Folk, as natural instinct prohibits miscegenation and self destruction.

6. Be honest, be disciplined, be productive and loyal to friends, as the Aryan spirit strives for excellence in all things.

7. Treasure your history, heritage and racial identity, as your ancestors have entrusted, it falls with you, it will rise with you.

8. Honor the memory of your kith and kin, especially those who have given their lives or freedom for the Folk, as your race lives on through your blood and your will.

9. Respect the wisdom of your elders, as every moment of your lives links the infinite past to the infinite future.

10. Honor your mate, provide for your children and carry no quarrel with family to sleeptime, as family is your purpose and fulfillment.

11. May your word to a kinsman be a bond of steel, as your troth is your dignity and strength of character.

12. Be cunning as a fox with enemies and Niflinngs, as their goal is your extinction, their motives are always detrimental to your wellbeing and that of the Folk’s!

13. Secure, defend and cherish your Othal lands, as nature’s territorial imperative demands.

14. Live in harmony with nature and the Folk and compromise not with evil, as racial survival is your perpetual struggle.

Resist and defy always, that which you know to be wrong and detrimental to the welfare and advancement of our noble Folk.

You started it

No it wasn't, muslim countries have always been very shaky, what you can blame on the west is amplifying the violence that was already present.

I'm not him, but I am reporting you for threats.

If you're in EU Kik me :

emptyglassofwhiskey1

violence begets violence, hatred only ceases by compassion, love your enemies, no exceptions, this is an ancient and inviolable law

I'll stick a knife in your troath with pleasure.

Thanks US for putting this mess in this world!
OP> I don't feel responsible fror anything in what you say as european. Next time terrorists wanna bomb someone, please aim powerful guys or politics eventually... Not people having a party, it doesn't make sene

Checked

>it's all your fault
>we have no responsibility for our actions

pretty much what you'd expect from someone retarded enough to worship a moon idol. Eat shit, abdul

I agree with this. Even though NATO kills innocent people too with cluster bombs, you shouldn't take out revenge on the same innocent people here. Kill the politicans. It's not that hard if you follow them carefully. They are the cause of this. They need to be punished.

edgy
you would kill without feeling anything and find joy in killing others
how's your autism?

Actually I'd be happy to kill people like you. 100% I'd smile.

would you use a sword or something else? what weapon of free choice would you choose?

not generic "west", muslimbro

>americunts

we frenchfags did (almost) nothing wrong yet we get fucked... i agree with the fact that occident messed with you guys, but revenge over revenge drives shit to a point where no ones know who started the mess, but none of the arguments you listed justify the civilian kills. that they are europeans or arabs.

a big round of applause please, for the religion of peace

War had been raging in the middle easy before the US was even a country . How about you take some responsibility for having a garbage culture and get your shit together before everyone else gets their shit together and decides to wipe you fuckers out once and for all.

Sandnigger

i think it's beyond retarded to have the belief system you have (along with all the others) and try and blame anyone else for your own stupid fucking ideals and regressive behaviours. You say the west have caused all your problems but what have you done to help yourselves? rape and pillage your own land but still say no one helps you

Go reread your history, and check out the start of your little anger of isreal shit. Ottomans fucked you, your own people.

We shall have peace… when you answer for the burning of the westfold, and the children that lie dead there. We shall have peace, when the lives of the soldiers, whose bodies were hewn even as they lay dead against the gates of the Hornburg, are avenged! When you hang from a gibbet for the sport of your own crows… we shall have peace.

No, it's definitely Islam you liberal retard

Inbred sand niggers do NOTHING for 2k years. Blame 200 year old country.

Also this is copy pasta.

Arabs are a bunch of inbred savages with low IQ's and they practice a religion of terror.

ALLAH AKBAR

please shut the fuck up you clueless goat fucker

Humans are all animals and we are always going to have the need to kill each other. White people, black people, Asians, Hispanics, Arabs, Polynesians, Muslims, Jews, Christians, athiests, men, women -- we're all the same. We're all fucking animals. Saying that one race or religion is more insane, more aggressive, more disgusting than the other is redundant, because we're all equally as insane, aggressive and disgusting. We pretend to be civilized because that's what we want each other to be. I mean, if there's an apocalypse or something, and the entire world falls into anarchy, do you think white people are going to stay calm and continue enforcing their laws? Do you think Arabs are the only people who will go absolutely fucking insane? No! they're going to murder people and rape people and rob people just like every other race, sex, religion, ethnicity, everything. WE'RE ALL ANIMALS. We all want to kill each other. We all crave violence. I mean look at Sup Forums. Rekt and gore shit everywhere, I'm just as bad, I love watching that shit. Sup Forums is a place where people can be primitively vulgar and not be judged for it -- it is a place where we can be animals. You're all sick! Arabs hate white people, white people hate Arabs, Muslims hate Christians, Christians hate Muslims. We're never going to unite as a species, because that would mean no violence, no crime, no warfare. Claiming that one particular type of human is more of an animal than the other is stupid and ignorant, just like all of you.

what did Mohammed say when his wife called him a pedophile?
"thats a big word for a 12 year old"

Goat fucker go back to your sand country.

European atheist here and this dude is 100% right

It was you who was born a sandnigger