discord.gg/VTa4jC4
youtube.com/watch?v=7M5ooUg-HnI
youtube.com/watch?v=md5aHzoegYs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

first for yous guys are dildos

I need that

My fingers are gay!

best phaser?

Hi guys! I am thinking on upgrading my amp and cabinet. I currently own a micro dark with a bugera 1x12 cabinet. I want an amp head that can go from blues/jazz, to metal(prog metal). My budget is $1,500(If it's less than $1000 even better). Thanks in advance. The guitars that I own are: Prs se custom 24, and a Guild OM-140CE. Just in case you are wondering.

Its all about the ehx small stone son.

whats a good audio interface? i feel like buying the scarlett 2i2 but it seems overpriced?

those are really cheap actually. if you want something good youll need to spend a lot more.

sorry by good i mean basic that wont fail. all i need is audio balancing (for speakers that cracle when plugged straight in) and guitar + mic in. Its like $200 just for that?

I have a Behringer UMC202HD that I got for like $50 with a shitty mic. The mic isn't great, but plugging straight into the interface sounds good enough. The only problem I have is that it has two line-ins and each one is either the left channel or right channel, so to get sound coming out of both speakers, you need to change it in post.

wich esp wud u play?

I want the new MXR Phase 95. Or an EVH.

the red one

none

Mr. Black gilamondo. I have it and it sounds so great.

>Buy Tele
>neck pickup only half the volume of bridge pickup

I think I should just go back to my Strat.

>buy tele
there's your mistake right there

>Buy Tele
>falling for memes

wow thats cheap, what do you think of the audio quality? for me thats more important than even the input, since i actually prefer to record my guitar with a mic.

Can you not adjust the Pickups?

redpill me on ibaneezu

this is my current shitty electric
kinda wanna refinish it
what finish should i do

what kind of tele/pickups?

Neon pink, and take out the neck pickup

strat best girl

RELIC
E
L
I
C

I lowered it since the bridge sat higher than the neck but the volume is still low at max.

Squire Affinity. Tried other budget guitars but they didn't have volume problems like this one.

The bass is pretty cute. That one.

>bought a used strat for my first guitar
>no tremolo arm
I'm going to block it the next time I put new strings on. Why shouldn't I?

just the arm? why cant you get a replacement?

Because I'm a lazy piece of shit and I don't know that I'll actually use it when I get it anyway since it's a Squier and it'll probably go out of tune if I do.

prestige - very good, yes please
standard - bretty gud
Iron Label - ????
gio - no thanks

So I am a beginner, reached the point where my right-hand retardation is what's holding me back rather than fretting. How to into being less shit?

I've been playing for 2 years or so. Play a Gretsch Pro Jet (with Bigsby, would not recommend) and a Blacktop Strat.

Agreed. The more expensive ones can be nice. Bottom tier GIO is poor value even for the small amount of money they sell for.

Gio vs bullet strat go

If it's an affinity, the trem arm will rip the shit out threads in the bridge.

a decent tele won't have that problem. save up for a mim. you're never going to get a good guitar super cheap.

jam in discord discord.gg/VTa4jC4

Vintage Modified.

goddamn I want that bass

I can't say because I only have a shitty mic to record with, but from reviews/videos, I don't think it'd decrease the quality of a good mic.

Is a 140 watt solid state even usable in a bedroom?

I have pic related. I want something that's not pic related for bedroom use and jamming with other guitarists. Preferably with an option for a footswitch but that's negotiable and my budget is about $300.

considering you can use a fucking 15w SS in a bedroom, and people use JC120s all the fucking time in large venues, yeah

Are hand trainers a meme?

i have a thr10c and i rarely even crank it up all the way in my bedroom

my 35W solid state i barely even get to 2 before it's loud enough for the bedroom, unless you wanna blow your ears out.

Whats the best place to buy a good quality strat neck for preferably under 100$? Only place I could find was guitarfetish, I'm just worried about quality.

I used to play all three of these in my bedroom at once. You'll definitely need more wattage.

Is there an affordable version of the Strymon Blue Sky?

I want a nice sounding reverb pedal without having to sell my organs.

>affinity

you need AT LEAST the vintage modified if you expect the guitar to play half decently. the classic vibe teles are actually decent, though the fretwire is pretty small.

I want it for Ambient/Shugazi type stuff btw

> affordable version of

1. pirate DAW
2. pirate plugins
3. ????
4. PROFIT

is the only 'affordable version'

Yeah but I intend to jam with people.

Just suck a few dicks for money like everyone else.

I meant is a 140 watt amp too loud, dickwads.

I have a 100 watt SS amp and I barely get it past 1, so I'm worried a 140 will be unusable.

yeah like I sucked your mommas dick last night, son

Hey everybody! (Hi Dr. Nick)
I'm going to be getting this guitar in the mail tomorrow would anybody be interested in me doing a review on it? If you want send me a type of genre or song you want me to play on the Mustang

Also for all the Chicago bros last thread I'm in Logan Square. Also guy with the gold Strat and comfy setup I've been pretty good and busy recently, shitposting here has been rare. Taking a break off work and school for gigs and an EP. Also I think I heard of your band before, my cousin might've put me on you guys

Finally, to the other user asking about CME, yes I've been there and it's glorious. If you're just going to fuck around and try out guitars worth more than your car it's highly enjoyable and you might be in there for hours. The selection is Gibson/PRS/Fender/Fender copies/Gretsch/Rickenbacker/Airline and a bit of others but it's all good and having the highest valued models makes it easier to find what you're looking for in a guitar. I once had a 3 hour Surf rock jam with a Vintage CAR Mosrite and a 1966 Fender Deluxe Reverb.

Fuck I remember when those were THE meme guitars

yes it will be way too loud, that was the point of my post

>my 5w and 35w amps can both easily get too loud

... i figured you would just infer from that that a 140w would also be too loud

Has anyone tried a Gonkulator in an FX loop? I play electric violin and usually I run most effects through the loop, which solves a lot of problems for my instrument, but certain boxes (like an OD) obviously shouldn't be used in the loop, since youve already passed the preamp and itll sound like shit

so is a gonkulator viable in an FX loop or will it just sound like shit

Apologies, my man. I skimmed your post along with the other two and apparently read it wrong. That's what I figured. Thanks.

> gonkulator

It already sounds like shit

TELL ME WHY I CANT FUCKING FIND A NICE BLUES/FOLK ROCK BAND IN FINLAND EVERYONE HERE WSNT TO PLAY FUCKING METAL OR VERY FUCKING AUTISTIC METAL FUCKING HATE THEM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

suggest me a pedal. i already have:

>pitch shifter
>space station
>pitch shifting delay (like a rainbow machine)
>phaser
>delay
>reverb
>chorus

i dont need a tubescreamer because i already love my amps distortion. i have room for more pedals but dont know what i want

Do you even have to ask?

what are some good chords that convey crippling depression?

compressor

some kinda weird trem or an oscillating fuzz

Dm7 or Cm7

TWIN REVERB OR SUPER REVERB?

Catalinbread Antichton
youtube.com/watch?v=7M5ooUg-HnI

this, a sustain or a noise gate

Memes and shitposting aside, how are Epiphones? Specifically the Les Paul Standard and the Les Paul Custom.

What pedal should I get if I want my bass tone to sound similar to 500 middle aged Indian men simultaneously farting inside a warehouse?

My brother has a silverburst Epi Les Paul Custom and it's great, higher end epiphones are really solid guitars

Will /gg/ get angry at me if I buy a Kurt Cobain Jaguar body loaded with all the electronics and buy a jaguar neck separately, building one for the price of a new Mexican Strat in my country?

Have s standard. Good guutar. Saving up for a lee malia lp or brent hinds flying v.

Like that one guy said affinity series is shit. With shit ton of money wasted on upgrades they can be okay, but definitely not worth it. That being said tele neck pickups tend to be quieter than the bridge pups.. raising the pickup helps but it's mellower by design.

She's a beaut.

You and your memes..

theyre pretty decent desu

the knobs are never put on straight though. fucking lazy workers mayne

EHX ravish sitar

It's about context, my boy

Not mine but same model and color. I haven't taken a decent picture of mine yet. Last time I posted this one crazyaga got himself banned.

There's a cool Bm7b5sus4 chord inversion that sounds fairly dark.

B
F
E
A

just throw in as much minor second/major seventh intervals
minor third and minor sixth also work nice,

>Last time I posted this one crazyaga got himself banned.
Is that supposed to be an issue somehow ?

>Anime Faggotry
>Trump Hat
>Shitty Chinese Guitar

checks out

If your guitar has
>more than one pickup
>more than 1 coil per pickup
>no killswitch
>a volume knob
>no high pass tone knob
>passive electronics
your guitar a shit.

Not really but it was pretty funny.

It's Indonesian thank you very much.

fuck off tom morello you haven't been relevant in years

Would you trade your Jazzmaster for one of these?

Hey guys, I think I'm about to pull the trigger on a prs se 245, anyone have any horror stories/ better alternatives before I blow my cash?

I thought firebirds had an ugly shape before I saw one in a shop. Turns out they look even worse in real life.

This guy basically built an handmade e-bow into his guitar

youtube.com/watch?v=md5aHzoegYs

Its been done

congrats on discovering the point of a sustainer you braindead tripfag

How do I set up my tremolo bridge on my 7 string?

After removing one spring,making the claw very loose,adjusting the screws on the bridge(outer ones tighter,inner looser)lowering the saddles it's still stiff as hell,not to mention that it doesn't go up