No Bates Motel thread, let's fix that

No Bates Motel thread, let's fix that.

It finally happened and I was still shocked.

We already tried to make a thread twice, pham. Sup Forums doesn't watch this show. It hits too close to home for them.

what finally happened? they fugged?

No but something mentioned in the original movie was flipped on it's head is all I'm willing to slip.

Killed her

It's all >capekino this >marvel/dc btfo.

I haven't watched it in a while. I think I watched season 3. Is it still fun?

Someone spoil what happened.

Atleast spoiler that shit for people who didn't know or haven't watched.

Seriously?
Killing the best actress on the show and mommyfu? Talk about jumping the shark. Glad I stopped watching it

It's pretty damn good hope next season Norman goes full on batshit and ARBOGHAST is introduced.'

Have you ever watched the original movie? It literally jumps the shark the whole time. Why would the show be different?

Bait and I fell for it.

>I won't even swat a fly

Not going to happen on Sup Forums friend.

I don't watch it either so fuck you.

For you

Fuck she is totally a milf man get in their like everyone has on this show. Brother,rapist from s1,dickbag husband,deputy slavetrader,and the sheriff. I'm suprised Norman didn't fuck her.

Do you have the "Tell him his wife's son is here"-picture?

Also great seaosn, loved the ending and hope Vera will still be main cast in season 5 with lots of screen time.

The actress will be staying she's just an increasingly violent part of his personality, he's even started crossdressing.

Explain. I've seen the movie and I'm not sure what you're talking about

>goddess bradley gets killed
>milf gets killed
Fuck this shit show I don't even want to watch all the episodes I missed now
Killing off all the hot characters, come the fuck on

It will be interesting to see what they do next season. Part of me wants Romero, Dylan and Emma to not show up again and for the show to go full Psycho but I doubt they could fill a whole season like that.

I feel like rewatching Psycho now, I haven't seen it since high school. Are the sequels worth watching?

What a waste, he should've at least fucked her first

Do you think Sable (funeral home chick) will make an appearance again?
They seem to go out of their way making her known.

He's got the corpse handy now.

Are they going gut the most of the main cast now?

so they never ended up having sex.... least while she was alive

JESUS

>somehow manage to get out of the friendzone with a sham marriage
>her son is so intent on cockblocking you that he kills her

this makes me very uncomfortable

thanks

Having a particularly hard time coping with all that depression today, user?

I'm out. I was only watching to see if they fuck. Won't be wasting my time anymore.

Why

This way the mods can't ban him as quickly, he used to link every quote in the thread, now he's switched to posting that pic at least once in everythread

He got her corpse in the house, so it's not off the table.

Is this show worth it? Or is it some CW drama shit

top tier incest tease drama

Why would anyone ever think that they fucked? Why would Norman have killed her if she was fucking him?

Thank fuck for that. It's a great show and I'm glad you've sopped watching because I don't want you having a nice time doing anything, ever.

Because you're a cunt, you see.

Awww yeah baneposting, high five bro!

You would assume so from how they showed her but I'm not sure how she would fit into the story.

Nope. Not a necrofag.

Reading comprehension.

After the shitfest that was season 2, I'm surprised I even bothered watching further. I guess those faggots really know how to reel suckers like me in. Have fun with your "great show" m80. I'm done.

Agreed. When people hear about it, new fans will be turned off, old fans (like myself) will be much less likely to get back into it.

She has a neck of a worm.

Holy shit that would suck

Too cold

I made this thread out of boredom glad it survived

Only seen, but it's worth a shot. It tried very hard to keep the suspense/feel of the first. Didn't have it but I appreciated the effort.

The bit of exposition about how it's implied Norman poisoned his mother and the guy she was fucking. In show Norman tries to kill himself and his mother instead.

I'm glad they kept Anthony Perkins in each though. He was a good actor and Max Theriot does an admirable job of putting his own spin on it.

>Looking for a series to watch with my mother when I eat with her
>Bates Motel may be cool
>Find this thread

Thank you a thousand times Sup Forums

Good damn acting. If I were Max I would have a massive hard on.

The only person I think that legitimately questioned their relationship was Dylan throughout each season.

Anybody else think they should use that song by Warren Zevon-Excitable Boy?

My mom got me into horror and suspense when I was little and thank fuck she did I used to be such a bitch who'd cover his eyes but now I laugh at the shit or genuinely interested.

>hits too close
Keked

Does she ever make out with her son? Gave up after season 1.

He kills a woman and it starts to play or something. Wonder how Dylan will react to Norma's death?

Bet he dies, it's too good for him and Emma."

Almost happens watch a couple of the webm's on here.

I'm in love bros ;_;

Comfy final season confirmed to be a Psycho adaptation
>yfw Dylan, Emma, and Romero team up to bring down Norman

Ye nah cbf f a m

ARBOGHAST. They better bring him in somehow because I can't help but say his name in the weird way the guy did in Psycho.

I watched every episode of Season 3, and 4 but I think that the last two episodes are the only decent ones.

So much filler, useless characters, etc.

Should have ended on this season's finale, but it also should have ended at the end of season 2 if they condensed it so it wasn't all filler.

>Normie spends 1.5 seasons or a year building a relationship of some sort with sickfu
>Goes straight out the door and the writers shove Dylan with her

weak

How could you not want sickfu?

It could have ended anytime imo.

I know that it's separate from the movie but the show has an openness to it where the movie could just pick up where it leaves off.

>Why would anyone ever think that they fucked? Why would Norman have killed her if she was fucking him?
Norman is afraid of becoming a killer and is living in denial about his current body count, but he knows it would destroy his mother if he killed himself, he already tried it once.

Hence the attempted murder suicide when he realises he may have killed again, it has nothing to do with hating Norma, he killed her in the most gentle way possible because he loves her so much.

what happened to sickfu
did she fuck dylan or norman yet or what

She fucked Dylan and Norman/Mother murdered her mom.