Don't know if anyone is awake enough to enjoy a good spook story but I'll post it now while it is still fresh on my...

Don't know if anyone is awake enough to enjoy a good spook story but I'll post it now while it is still fresh on my mind. No green text, sorry in advance because I'll probably skip a detail that you'll want to know. Also sorry for the length of the story.

Recently I've been hanging out with a group of people who just explore. They will go on the internet and find places that are not connected to any majorly populated area and in Texas that is easy to do. There are seven of us, including myself; Cory, Nate, Alex, Stephanie, Kaily and Scott. Just to preface a little, they are all in good shape since they have all done some pretty extreme stuff, all of which is related to mountain climbing. I don't mountain climb or even get out much but not for trying. I saw the opportunity to join an 'adventure' and took it while at a bar.

Cory is probably the best kind of guy you could meet. He's friendly and would just give you money. He and I connected pretty quick while the rest of the group was more or less shy around me. He offered to let me tag along while they were visiting Texas to go to a remote area 'off the grid'. I was born and raised here so I had no clue what he was talking about, or that the trip would take around four hours just to arrive at the location. We drove in shifts and took turns sleeping. They brought along some medium tier climbing equipment just in case. I'm not an expert on any of this stuff so I wasn't really sure what I was looking at, it was all very high tech.

I knew we were getting close when the road literally just turned into dirt and I had stopped seeing telephone poles for around a full hour. No cell phone signal at all obviously and naturally that subtle fear crept in once I felt like this was the beginning of a b-rated horror movie. The girls were all sleeping by the time we got there but Cory was driving, I was awake and the guys in the back were looking at the map. Eventually we got the point where we couldn't drive any farther.

Continue

And then?!

go on /x/ youll have a better time there. this story is wrong for this bored im sorry. youll be better there this is for the best. it would be bets if you left now.

And then???????

Everyone woke up and got ready. The mood was actually really good and for once I was having a good time even with strangers. Cory seemed to know what he was doing and everyone looked up to him in a way even though he was also the youngest in the group. There was a specific location they seemed to be interested in visiting. A natural spring or something like it that wasn't connected to a river. This actually got me pretty excited because I love things like that.

We packed pretty light but one person was designated to carry the heavy shit, which we took turns with. A giant 'bug out' bag that contained all sorts of survival material. I actually volunteered to carry it first to pull my weight. Let me give you a visual of the surroundings. It was hot even though it was still early, there are huge cliffs which rise up on both our sides with dry vegetation everywhere. It all seemed very bland looking back. We walked without incident for around two full hours. I'm not really use to that kind of walking but it didn't bother me to much.

Anyways, bullshit always happens and Stephanie, who is this 8/10 blonde got stung by some nigger hornet. It caused half of her arm to swell up and I could already tell everyone would want to turn back to get her checked out by a doctor. This is where the giant ass bug out bag comes in. They actually had some kind of medication to put on the sting to make it hurt less. This seemed to throw us off course or something and I think this is the moment where we actually continued in the wrong direction.

NO MORE "AND THEN"

lurking

you should take this silly bullshit to /x/. they would eat it up with a spoon.

DOES THIS STORY INVOLVE YOU HAVING TO WATCH YOUR GIRLFRIEND GET RAPED IN A CAVE BY A BUNCH OF HOMELESS MEN?

when doez the group sex happen?

AND THEN???!?!?????

>not greentexting this mufun copypasta
>MFW

We walked for around another full hour before Cory asked to see the map. Scott who's this semi-fat dude reluctantly handed it over. After a few minutes of examination Cory determined we had literally been traveling in the wrong direction. It wasn't a case of holding it upside down, Scott had just made a small error but it was enough to piss everyone off. Fortunately, the real shit happens here. When we were about to turn around Kaily suddenly ran off in one direction.

She seemed really excited about something so we all followed her. A little ways up this slope she had seen a the mouth of a cave. The front had one time been completely boarded up but the wood had rotted off or something. There were tracks in the dirt beneath it so we all knew right away it was an old mine. We thought this was pretty strange considering there was no roads leading to it as towns usually sprung up near these mines. Before I could even object, it was determined we were going to explore it.

I'm not about to bring down the group with my logic and safety concerns so being the idiot I am I just agreed. We laid a bunch of our stuff out and found we had three flash lights. Two large ones and a smaller one and Stephanie's cell phone light. The entrance was actually really small compared to the huge room inside. There had been tables and chairs at one point but those had also all rotted. The only things that remained were old cooking materials like the cast iron pots and pans.

And then a skeleton poped out

Thank, mr.skeletal

This is the part where I believe we made the big mistake. I don't know much about mines but there were seven mine shafts in total, each on a different side of the room and all of them went down into this dark uninviting hole. Nate suggested we scooby doo it and split up and I instantly objected. Cory agreed with me so we resolved to stay together and go down the central most passage. Unfortunately there was no mine cart so we didn't get to uh.. yeah ride a mine cart which sucked.

It was very linear going down but I could tell it was a very real descent. The thing that was most unnerving was the silence. Even if you expect it that doesn't make it any more startling when you actually understand that you are the only 'noise' there. We all took turns trying to make jokes but I could tell this was something different even for them. It was around twenty minutes before Scott started to become visibly uneasy. He voiced his opinion on this and wanted to go back. It was like in a movie or something because just as he said that the shaft empty out into this huge room.

The room itself was largely empty but we found these huge cast iron containers I guess? I don't know how to describe them. They had no markings on them but they were all connected to one another and had gaskets attached to the sides. Again, I know nothing about mining but it seemed completely out of place. Each 'tank' if you will could fit two adult men inside as a size reference and each tank had a door like opening but they were all rusted shut. We didn't even know they were doors until we got close enough to inspect them.

*poop

We can only hope

I'll also mention before explaining the tanks that there was an additional two mine shafts in this secondary room. We again took out the bug out bag and used the folding shovel to try and pry open one of the tanks doors but this didn't work and we were going to give up. The doors themselves had to be two inches thick at least so brute force wasn't going to cut it. Cory actually came up with a 'good' idea and suggested we try and topple one over. We got around the back of it and pushed, no avail.

We did however get it budge slightly and used the momentum to rock it back and forth. This worked, eventually it came off the ground and fell forward onto the door. Mine dust.. it fucking sucks. It filled the entire room with dust for a good ten minutes so we waited. Eventually when we could actually see again the door had partially come off. We managed to roll the thing upright and pry the rest of the door off with the folding shovel. Inside the tank was a chemical of some kind that resembled anti-freeze. It was a very dark green mixed with rust I assume.

It had splashed all over the inside but we didn't really get any of it on us fortunately. There was also broken glass, a single rusted chain and a US Army logo engraved into the inside. We didn't really think much of this other than maybe they had been storing some kind of chemicals down there. It was enough to have Cory suggest we leave, which we all complied.

inb4 dinosketti incident

Did the blonde girl got raped?

Despite being very tired from the constant walking we all moved out of the cave fairly quick. I think they had enough 'adventuring' for the time being. Upon getting back to the surface everything seemed to calm down. The mood in the mine was very sour and no one was having any fun. Even once we had got out the day seemed to be over. Even though it felt like we had been down there only an hour in actuality over three hours had passed and to make matters worse the hornet sting had not stopped swelling and only became worse.

The walk back to the car was taking forever, time usually goes faster when you're in a hurry and I felt bad for her because I could tell the sting must have hurt. Once we finally did get back to the car we noticed that two other vehicles were in the area. A small two door black truck and a white van. This actually did kind of freak everyone out because no one knew where we had gone or come from and the only road was over an hour away. There wasn't anything we could do about it though so we simply drove off.

We did safely make it back to the road and I do not believe we had been followed. Nothing else happened beyond this point but I do believe Cory, Nate and Scott all want to go back before they leave the state and I'm not really certain I want to join them.

yes this bred gun 404 if not more r8p

That's.... That's it?

That's it.

Dude I sometimes see better stories like this on Sup Forums than I do on/x/ don't get me wrong /x/ has good
stuff too but it's refreshing on Sup Forums.

If you are indeed telling us the truth, then you should go back. tbh it's very interesting and suspicious if what you really found down there was green gooey shit. Definetely record it next time and delve deeper and you could find something even more interesting and compelling

Videos and Pics. Be ready this time.

- no one died
- no skin crawlers
- wasn't greeted by government officials when leaving mine
- no pictures
- worst part of trip was a goddamn wasp sting
- didn't even hear creepy sounds in mine
- poorly written
- no greentext

Your story was shit user, maybe you should go back, then you'll have a better story.

I know the story is a little difficult to believe but I'm not going to embelish the facts for entertainment purposes. To be honest I don't want to go back.

Maybe you should tell us about all the basement adventures you've had then if you want to entertain people. Write a good enough green text story then maybe you're family won't treat you like an outcast or perhaps one of your dads will love you.

Fuck man.... I thought that was going somewhere.

Most actual scary stories are only scary if you experience them. To me, it was scary. We found military related chambers in a mine connected to no where, then got spied on by two vehicles. Sorry if this isn't as action packed as people would have liked. I'm sure there is more down there but people who investigate shit like that don't usually end up being around to tell the story.

Hes kinda right bro. I mean, you sort of captivated me and thats a good thing. But i cant help but agree. Dont insult him because he criticized your story that pretty much just wasted everyones time

>no skin crawlers

This isn't the sci-fi channel. It is exploration. It also wasn't an insult, it was advice.

I never claimed to be a storyteller, and I sure as fuck didn't claim to have a "good spook story"

You're probably a foreign or a newfag, probably both, you're story literally lead up to nothing, how you even consider this a "le spoke story" let alone a "story" at all is pathetic, kill yourself.

It was really more of an adventure though. The environment was creepy but what actually scared you? A bee? A few cars that couldve been there for a variety of reasons? I mean, in your story the way that cory and company discovered the path existed was from the internet. So chances are its not that secluded and secret. Its just not really scary. Creepy: yes. But there was not much there that was actually scary. You tipped over a tank with antifreeze inside and it was made by the military.

If you're not a storyteller then why are you trying to criticize one? The new fag comment doesn't really help your case either and why are you in Sup Forums looking for a story like this anyway? As everyone said it doesn't belong here. It's like you're making an active attempt to be autistic.

It was an insult bro lol you said if he wrote a good greentext story, one of his dads would love him. Sort of sounds like an insult. Advice sounds like this: dont write a story and claim that its spooky when its really just a documenting of mine exploration.

You're right. It wasn't that scary, at least not to most people who read the story but it was at the time. Rationalizing it does seem to make it seem less interesting than it actually was. I may go back and provide pictures of what we found to see if there is actually any real fear inducing elements I could add to this.

>this is Sup Forums
>this story doesnt belong here
Is that why you posted it here lol

Sup Forums doesn't seem to care about anything, so why this?

I would look forward to it. Besides it not being a spook story, it was very interesting, definitely try to snap some pics

You may aswell go back. You could find some pretty cool shit in that mine if the stuff you said was true. And taking pics a good idea.

I dont think Sup Forums cares, but you said in your last post that the story doesn't belong here so it made me chuckle that you posted it here lol. No biggie man, i liked it.

The only issue is that it would be a smaller group, which I'm not a fan of. The location is very obscure and it is easy to get lost in. I'm not certain how much of the place I would be willing to explore short of carrying some kind of gun. Out of all the tunnels we found, we went through one. If we do go back, it will probably be the same way. I will retrieve pictures of the tanks.

Are you literally retarded? I'm asking a legitimate question, because you CLAIMED to have a "scary story ;^(" then deliver this steaming pile of shit, I guess sense this is the first time you've ever done anything social and with a group of people you feel the need to brag about it on a forum board under the impression that is was "scary" and i'm sure it was scary for you, talking and being around people for more then an hour outside the safety of home must be real scary.

If you can't handle criticism, hen you're in the wrong place, don't be a little bitch because someone doesn't like your lame story.

>pic related in case your dumbass forgot

No, he's right, I consider myself a good judge of creepypasta and that one was garage.

If those tanks are military, you could find a gun down there. Who know's?

>why are you in Sup Forums looking for a story like this anyway?

newfag detected

There is a difference between bragging about something and just sharing the event. I posted it in the interest of sharing what actually occurred. You want 'skin walkers' then go to /x/ lol. Stop pretending you're something special when in reality you're a basement dweller just like everyone else here.

My one feeling, you found it.

>a foreign

Reminds me of the creepypasta where the woman was about to get robbed and she shot the guy, the end. I was like really? I listened to this story for a normal fucking ending? I'm not sure why people take normal everyday event and try to pass them off as creepypasta, but it pisses me off like no other.

>Stop pretending you're something special

Oh the irony

If you've lurked here more then a few days, you know people post spooky threads all the time, you know, where shit actually happens and it's interesting? Even if it never happened, at least they knew how to write a well story.

Someone gimme a TLDR

bumpin cause im still reading and dont know if OP is done or not