You will never be uncut

>you will never be uncut

>he lied to your parents about hygiene benefits so he could collect the $2000 snip fee

If you are going to circumcise a child you might as well skin them aswell if you are that worried about them cleaning their natural skin.

To people that say "it doesn't feel any different"

How would you know, you don't know any different.

I really am envious at people with foreskin. Sometimes it just makes me mad. I wish there was a way to get foreskin back I mean if we can grow body parts with stem cells why can't we re-create foreskin and re-attach it?

samefag

Bottom left looks so vinegary and stinky.

That is nonsense.
Those 20.000 (or something) nerve endings are obviously only there because Mother Nature does things in excess.

I feel bad for you cutfags.

(You)

why are penises so scary looking

They trigger responses in you that you don't understand yet

Meh, at least ill get into heaven if the jewish god is real.

>worrying about other dudes dicks

Fucking kill yourself faggot

Here's your reality-check, cutfag.

You did good.

WRECKED

>implying user was trying to say you were same fagging
He just gave you the (you) you wanted. You attention seeking bastard.

Are the Jews ever wrong?

Not usually

Uncut is best

When you quote a group of posts and write (You) that generally means you're accusing them of being a samefag.

Just how new are you?

cucked

Thank god

>two really good-looking uncut dicks
>two exceptionally bad circumcised cocks
okay but what about everything inbetween?

this thread is just bait...

A screen capture would suffice but this Webm just takes the cake, good job

>two uncuts
what?

So I was born cut? Who can I blame then?

>20.000
>twenty point zero zero zero
>20

bottom right doesn't even have to be circumcised, neither left top.

The whole (you) thing is still relatively new friendo. So the exact meaning behind it is still open to interpretation. But youve been here all morning, i get how you might have a false sense of knowledge.

Whatever makes you poor unsanitary animals feel better after countless chicks reject your ugly ass animal dicks because they aren't into beasty stuff.

I'll keep on keking.

I RARELY comment but that is some funny shit

Best thing I've seen on here and I've been here since 06

It really does suck. Another thing religion has poisoned this world with

I was cut at birth too, it's fucking bullshit.

Blame the doctors that lied to your parents about circumcision benefits so they could collect the expensive circumcision fee. Other than a general lack of misinformation in America, the medical system is the primary culprit IMO.

Go be a retard somewhere else.

what about people who get a circumcision later in life?

I'm uncut but my head has kind of a weird texture on the side that faces me. kinda looks like stretch marks but on my bellend. anything I can do about it?

Destroyed

Why so upset that you are cut? Why spend so much time thinking about your dick? Did they fuck it up? Im cut, and i rarely think about it.

I am uncut. I can masturbate without lubrication. I belong to the Uncut Master Race. Kneel before me Cut Cucks!

there are countries where the comma and point in numbers are the opposite than " , "= thousand and " . " = decimal

I have been uncut and cut in my life. Got an adult circumcision when I was 24. I can tell you that being cut is waaaaaayyyy better. Zero loss in sensation or sexual pleasure. If anything, it's slightly better now. And chicks don't go "ewwww" when you drop your shorts.

My opinion is literally the only one that matters in this thread.

>When you quote a group of posts and write (You) that generally means you're accusing them of being a samefag.
That's silly. You is also plural.

Not even mad.

>thinking u.s. women's opinions matter on circumcision
also your story is made up

I'm guessing you had some fucked up foreskin that was too tight and you either had no sex or very painful sex until you finally found your balls to go get it checked by a doctor.

That or you're a butthurt cutfag.

Either way your cock is a freak of nature.

Well, that is the country I live in, so their's is the only opinion I care about.

And no, it's not made up. Cost me a $150 consultation from the Urologist and and a $1800 outpatient surgery that I paid for in 3 installments.

Nope. Totally normal foreskin. Just hated the anxiety of 80% of chicks being disgusted by it.

so you were cucked by indoctrinated women into mutilating yourself lmao

I'll never know what it's like to seek perfection again, having achieved it.

cutfag detected

Nope. Made that decision on my own, rather then my mother at birth like the rest of you uncut cucks who let a Jew doctor cut you. KEK

this is now become a uncut dik rate thred

>paid $2000 to have dick be mutilated
You'll regret it in time.

This.

I'm cut and I've never had any problems? It looks bigger, is easier to clean, and idk what you mean by you never have to use lube. Neither do I? I never get raw either. You'renot supposed to fucking put your dick in a chokehold whem you jerk it.

>Just hated the anxiety of 80% of chicks being disgusted by it.

You americuts are pathetic just accept you have an inferior cock and maybe these threads will stop popping up

>honey, should we cause irreparable damage to our literally yesterday born son's dick?
>Obviously yes
Laffin

I don't understand, uncut people can put their foreskin over the tip or just pull it like a cut dick.

So of course uncut >> cut

I have been cut for several years now. What tipped you off, my post explaining that? You must have done well on the reading comprehension section of your Down's Syndrome examination.

>Im cut, and i rarely think about it.

Because you're in denial.

all i have

uncut fag here and i have a dilemma. My dick is so sensitive to the point where my dick-head feels really uncomfortable if i touch it when im not aroused. If im horny or when im having sex i can hit it with a hammer and its not uncomfortable any more. Is this normal?

Nope. Been 5 years and it's the best decision I have made in my life.

Uncut is best cut

Fucking destroyed.

im way to sensitive, barely i enter the bagina i cum. also its been a few years since ive fucked so.

your story is obviously made up, your just a butthurt cutfag trying to make yourself feel better. Zero loss in sensation is what gave it away.

Only niggers, foreigners and poor spics and shit are uncut, because they were born at home because their mothers' didn't have health insurance. KEKEKEKEKEKEK

Thank God for that!

I have a dream of one day forcefully circumcising the whole WORLD, then taking all of the foreskins and baking them into communion wafers to feed to the initiants to my avante garde new religion, Circumcistianity.

/thread

FACT: 100% of all circumcised men are either upset about it, blissfully ignorant, or completely delusional.

Nope. Sorry you have cuckguilt over being an uncut piece of shit.

I am cut and mine doesn't look like that. Still has that shiny purple dolphin like skin when I am hard.

no but i honestly do feel bad for cutfags. its our body, our fucking decision, i say dont be so spiteful against your parents, they where brought forth this way, and they thought it was for the better, not to mention "everyones doing it"... i have to admit though when i was a kid it got infected, and that shit hurt. happy to be uncut though... but fuck the system :D

Picture proof?

Lube doesn't count, bro.

I'm a peice of shit because I didn't chop my foreskin off at 24? Stay jelly faggot

I'm happy with my cut dick. Enjoy your smegma.

Your body is a temple. Why would you willingly:
>Get retarded piercings that ruin your skin forever
>Get eternally degenerate tattoos
>Cut a piece off your cock

?????

But, then again, most circumcised folks didn't have much to say in the operation lmao

Why are some guys and girls so pro circumcision? If guys started suggesting newborn girls should have their vagina cut to make it look better, everyone would be outraged.

It's called a shower. Enjoy your mutilated genitals.

If you're uncut:
>Feels good? No problem
>Feels bad? Get cut

If you're cut:
>Feels good? No problem
>Feels bad? ETERNALLY CUCKED

If you've been cut since childhood, you have shit parents tbh

You're "happy" with visible circumcision scarring and dried-out glans.

Ok, but at least try to see it from my point of view: you seem delusional, like you're attempting to cope with loss. By saying "enjoy your smegma", you're attempting to attack everyone who has a normal penis.

That would be like some guy with a missing eye talking about how great his eyepatch is, and it makes him like a cool pirate, and all people with two-eyes are freaks.

You realize uncut dicks are cleaner since apparently cutfags don't was their dicks for days at a time

That's like saying, "I dont like sweating from my armpits, so I should have them removed instead of practicing proper hygiene."

>tfw perfectionist with severe OCD
>tfw penis will never be perfect
>tfw it bothers me 24/7
>tfw going insane
>tfw finna kms

About what? Something i cant undo? Big deal man. Shit happens time to move on. It isnt like anyone in this thread actually uses their dick for anything besides urination.

Or you could find someone to give it mouth to mouth resuscitation.
Do you think it's possible to have only half of your penis circumcised? Like an arch circumcision? Just curious. That way you could compare and contrast. Maybe enjoy the best of both worlds.

damn that is a huge circumcision scar. looks painful

fucking liar