Just did a CWE and have ingested around 500mgs of codeine. Drug thread? What's your drug of choice Sup Forums

Just did a CWE and have ingested around 500mgs of codeine. Drug thread? What's your drug of choice Sup Forums

500mg. don't you think that's a bit high?

habitual?

shit dude thats a lot, do you have tolerance?

I normally do around 350mgs but decided to go a little higher..
I wouldn't say it's a habit, maybe like once every 2 months?

Why do you think it's a lot? But yeah I have a bit of a tolerance but nothing crazy

Someone decide for me, should I smoke a bowl or just go to sleep? I've been up for 22 hrs and am borderline tipsy off a few beers with 2 left in the fridge, not sure if i should have a smoke and finish my beers before bed or not.

Smoke a bowl or ten.. I'd be doing the same but I'm out of weed, them feels..

Yeah fuck it cheers mate.

Heavy days bro.

Grow up and do some real drugs

Alcohol but i do love cocaine and shrooms. Every once in a while.

Glad I can help ;) smoke a fatty for me bro, Ausfag here btw

Blow is way too expensive where I live so I've only tried it a few times, was good shit though.. still yet to try shrooms

LSD and X at the same time all the way

candy flippin is pretty bad for your brain bruh

lsd by itself gives me way better feels than the mahlz
but molly dont work anymore on me..once those chemicals are gone the magic is lost

This.

>500mg of codeine

Prepare for nausea user

What do you mean bad? Is it a long term side effect or are the effects immediate. I do it all the time and I'm perfectly normal

It was actually 600mgs but I lost a little I'm the process..
Tbh I felt sick for like 10 mins then it passed, didn't yack tho

In humans, the research is not conclusive at this time; however, a number of studies show that long-term, heavy MDMA users suffer cognitive deficits, including problems with memory.

its a fairly high dose and you mightve been some liitle fag dosing 500 on his first go round. i try and avoid people dying if i can.

The overdose rate is around 850 depending on the individual, I might give it a shot soon to see what it's like heh

I was thinking of going to a party on ecstacy is it worth it?

>"all the time"
I'd calm down bud. Once every three months is very efficient and gives that boom that it does the first time ever. Keep doing it "all the time" and enjoy a tolerance and very harsh comedowns en route to your brain having a shitshow. Use molly as a recreational treat, not a habit

Fuuuuuck yes. Although, kinda make it clear to the host you're gonna be doing some drugs, last thing anyone wants is to wander home after getting kicked out a party with a head full of molly

Hope it stops you're breathing ya fuk

No they know im just looking for first time tips and what to expect

that would actually be fun

You not done it before??

Nope i was thinking of trying a bit with some friends first to see how it feels

Dudeeee, hell yeah

Okay, with molly its pretty good to weigh and test it. A usual dose with molly would be around 175- 210mg if its crystal/ powder. If its pills check it on Pillreport, and if it checks out I usually take a half then redose after feeling come up effects around 45 min in. Never take more than 3 pills in one night is my own personal golden rule, however I usually get molly crystal powder.

Ingest in way preferred, expect enitial effects - or "comeup" in T+30min. You may feel anxious at this point or very giddy - this is normal. If you need a shit or feel sick, go take a shit or be sick.

After come up you'll feel... fucking amazing. Coming up the first time for me was probably one of the best experiences I've ever had. You'll feel love and empathy, and wanna talk A LOT.

Man, its just good shit. Have fun

K great i was thinking of half a pill anyway

And thanks for telling me about pillreport i know how to test acid but was kinda nervous about what i was getting with ecstacy

Im pretty sure you didnt get all of the 500mgs in the final product or you must be Walter White.

Good on you though, enjoy it.

Dab time