What does Sup Forums vape?

what does Sup Forums vape?

My minions.

i like that carbon fiber Drip tip Op here

I got that goon 528 rda one coil build

The flavor is awesome, especially since the nobility juice is lemon-watermelon

Nothing, because I don't want a fucking fedora for my mouth. Faggot.

The Rx 200 is the way to go

Nothing sorry I'm heterosexual

Fellow WisMec bro.

Using Twisted Messes RDA atm

What juice is that?

Nice badass skull to make you feel not gay when you vape bro

i been vaping for a few months...
fuckin pain in the ass
shit is always leaking
shit is always spitting hot oil into the back of my throat which proves how fucking gay it is

At work at the moment, so can't take pics, but I'm using Tirade DNA200 and 30mm Modfather RTA

Got this thing to help with cutting down on smoking, it's definitely helped. (eGo AIO)

Went from like 1/2 pack a day to one or two a day. Still don't know fuckall about custom builds and shit like that, but this seems fine for now.

I have pic related ( vtc mini + tfv4 )
but would love to upgrade it to this ( 200s + tfv8 )

that feel when vape dies august 8th

Cringed hard

Then you've got a shitty vape. I don't even vape but it's pretty obvious.

what do you mean?

you unlucky faggot this user knows what's up

Instead of being offered hundreds of new e-liquid blends each and every week, consumers will be forced to purchase only those brands originally released prior to August 8, unless the retailer chooses to pay the million-dollar PMTA fee.

Instead of being offered a “new and improved” atomizer that resolves that frustrating leaking problem, consumers may have to do without because the vendor cannot afford to pay a second, million-dollar PMTA fee.

Repairs of vaping and e-cig equipment via a firmware fix will no longer be readily available, unless the manufacturer chooses to pay the million-dollar PMTA fee.

Retailers will no longer be giving away free samples of e-juices to their customers, which is part of the fun of heading down to the local vape shop.

Vape shops will no longer be building new coils for their customers either. Every new build requires yet another payment of a million-dollar PMTA fee by the retailer.

These are just a few examples. The long-term effects are even more potentially devastating. After August 8, manufacturers like Kanger and JoyeTech will now be forced to undergo the costly and time-consuming PMTA process for each and every new product released to the market. A new PMTA will even be required for existing products with some new-fangled update or modification, like an improved firing button or a safer casing for an 18650 battery.

In short, innovation will stifle, large numbers of current products will become obsolete at a much faster pace, and new replacement products will take perhaps a year or more to become approved by the FDA, if at all, and released to the marketplace. Perhaps even more menacing, the entire vaping industry becomes far more dangerous as a result.

Yeah, the name is cringy, but it's a massive tank (9ml normal and 18ml with the extension chimney) so I can use it on long drives.

Anyone not trolling please kill yourself asap

Istick tc100w
Herakles plus
A nice neutral white grape that I can vape all day

Feelsgoodman

People vape now dude.

Also Sup Forums is made of like 45% faggot hipsters these days.

He means you're a fucking faggot.

well holy fuck...
thanks for clearing that out for me

Trips dont lie. Czech'd.

It's semen, it's all semen. Faggots...

checked niggers

Try one of these. I use this mod and everyone thinks i'm a badass.

feels bad man

Anyone got snapchat?
Lookin for some buddies to sent trick vids to

as a matter of fact, i am
what are you gonna do now?

Kbox 200 with mutation x v1 dual claptons at .08 ohms 115 to 125w

U gettin them SIIIIIK FAT CLOWDS CUUUNT?

Point at you and laugh as you suck dicks.

You are aware that the chongs don't give a fuck about your retarded laws? Just buy your mods, tanks and nicotine from them and mix your own. Shit, it'll probably end up cheaper

Vape nation bruh

that means you'll be in a room full of faggots
and that also makes you a faggot, faggot

Started off with this to quit the analogues. Upgraded to tfv4 and smok 220w.. need to get higher vg in your ejuice to get huge fucking clouds. Worth tbe money .but it destroys juice.. also expensive as fuck coils.. though they last about 2 weeks of cain vaping..have only tried the triple coils so far.. quad coils are on there way..

Fucking tools.

I make my own juice. Shit is retardedly cheap. 30 bucks for flavor 25 for 120ml of 100mg nic and 45 for 2 gallons of pg/vg base

We heard you like faggots...

Possibly in the states. But everything is made in china man.. fuck the fda
Also i live in bali

>Mouth fedoras

i know for a fact smok's pre-made coils are sweet, but in that case i might just build my own to save some money
i spend 3$ a coil now, but they last me 1 month, which is ok for a 50w usage

The chongs will ship you 99% pure nicotine and label it VG. They literally don't care if everyone dies. Homebrew is the way forward

like yourself :^)

I cringe hard when i see faggots like this.. though im pretty sure 70% of Sup Forumsusers look like that

I own 2 tfv4 minis. It gets old fast, its all cloud and no flavor and it vapes way too hot and yeah it rapes juice. Btw dont buy the rba sections they offer, theyre absolutely shit. If you get into rebuilding get a real rta or just get a dripper.

I bet you watch anime too, dont you?

kekked

Sig 213
Mutation x234 : 26g/10 wrap

Feels good man

Next step for me is start building coils as well.. been ciggeratte free for 2 months.. ive seen some crazy builds.. the alien one looks cool as fuck.

>Well, you're the one who vapes so...

erreday. all I do is watch anime and vape

seconded
tried to use the rba of my tfv4 mini
mothefucker spills like there's no tomorrow
510 pin doesn't reach the bottom bcus the rba is too tall
tried adding a rubber band and shit and still no worth it bcus the cotton holes are poorly build and i always end up burning my coils and cotton

Why do americans vape that much? Is it allowed to minors or something?

I work in a small vape shop on a small island.

We got tanks, fuck dripping over cotton
AMA;

yeah, they look sick but u need god's patience and firm hands. might just stick to regular 1 or 2 wired coils. nothing too crazy

You dont vape at work? I couldnt go 2hours without a cig...

>V/\
nuff said

Okay guys, one question:

I am vaping with a small vaper, that uses a tank (instead of a rda where you have to build your own coils).

Don't you waste a LOT of liquid if you use a rda, and have to re-drip after every third drag?

Im vaping on about 120 watts with tfv4. Good flavour ..lots of clouds.. i havent tried it yet with the vtec mini.
What forums you guys visit.. ? Ive got a fake fb page with a few vaping communities in perth and bali if your intrested..
Profile is whyknotz vikings if you want to add

Yeah i dont fuck with chink e juice. This is my set up. Nic is by vaperstek, shit is good.

No, of course I vape at work, but stopping and taking a picture would draw attention.

yes, but nobody makes u use one if u don't want to

Grab your moms credit card and go back to twitch you little obnoxious faggot.

Kind of, but you might find a RDTA a better fit. You build your own coils, wick it and fill the tank. They usually have better flavour and clouds too

I dont drip personally man.but my buddy does.. he uses less than i do.. and he chain vapes.. i prefer the tanks personally.but he gets sick clouds

Walter White in da house

Nothing yet. Waiting for my vape kit to arrive.

Yeah, of course.... I was just curious.

So.... Does using a rda have any advantages compared to a normal tank?

>Clouds

Summers here. Get the fuck out of here faggot.

We only get 72mg nicotine in Europe and soon that'll plummet down to 20mg or some shit. It's almost like they want you to buy the shit all the cigarette companies are going to be producing

sorry, already did that yesterday
u slowpoke

>he says while on Sup Forums

That very negative

Got a tugboat box mod, will post pictures later

Subox Mini with Acrylic Bellcap
0.4Ohm single coil
3mg Fruit Hoops from VapeWild

I work for a small company that don't keep tabs on internet use, but my boss is about 20 feet away, so would notice me taking fucking pictures

bigger clouds and more flavor
but i'd presonally preffer an rta like the Griffin 25.

I smoke tobacco free joints only you dumb mouth fedora faggot.

Im sorry eurofriend.

Fucking faggots lmao. It literally does nothing for you except make you look like a queer. Smoke a cigarette, enjoy it, and cut 2 minutes off your life. It'll be worth it.

I use a kangerteck subtank plus with the rba head and a 75 watt battery that I don't know the name brand of that I use between nicotine patches and occasional smoking because society says smoking is disgusting and I must be retarded for doing something that I know is detrimental to my health and yet, I still enjoy doing it. I just hope I don't end up as gay as all you coil twisting vape faggot fedora smoking little primadonas. Bc you're a bunch of homos.

>joint
>tobacco free

choose one you ignorant faggot
get your terms str8

Do we come to your shota and trap threads and slap the cocks out of your mouth??

Skipped many english classes, eh?

Those aren't our threads, faggot.

Vapor shark DNA 200
Uwell Crown 2 Tank - .25 SS316 Coil. 80w.
Funksauce Pearl Necklace 3mg Juice.

Thats a spliff homie, dont be retarded

"Splifs" are associated with tobacco, the word joint has nothing to do with tobacco, it just means weed cigarette.
If you ever ruin good weed with the taste of tobacco, you are huamn garbage.