ANGRY BIRDS LIBERAL REVIEW

archive.is/ocvAH

>The Angry Birds Movie is both the equivalent of a screaming five-year-old and a regressive piece of American propaganda. Out of all the films I’ve seen this year, this is the one I least expected to have an anti-immigration and an eye for an eye message underneath it. But it’s actually happened. Angry Birds is now a metaphor for the September 11 terrorist attacks.

>archive link
based user

Angry Birds confirmed for the first true Video Cinema on par with traditional cinema such as Cache

>American propaganda
But its actually Finnish lmao

Jon Vitti (American writer who wrote many Simpsons scipts) wrote the screenplay so yeah.

What's wrong with being pro-immigration?

If you live in a western country you are 90% likely to be an immigrant?

>Australians even shitpost their reviews

immigration is a non-argument, natural human phenomenon. Uncontrolled immigration government-sponsored from critical areas in a time where inside terrorist cells are much more dangerous than international wars, makes no sense.

Tbh senpai if political undertones in a toon flick actually affect your child then you've been raising a retard.

>immigration is a non-argument, natural human phenomenon

hohoho

What's wrong with being pro-immigration?

If you live in a western country you are 90% likely to be an immigrant that fucked over the natives forever?

>implying some employee choose the purpose of the script instead of just making the idea translatable on film
>implying the heads of Sony give any notice to anything about the film except the profit/loss sheet
>implying some successful game devs from Finland of all places weren't behind this

There's nothing wrong with natural immigration which is individuals entering a new country in hopes of a better life.
Flooding in a bunch of shitskins for the sake of being "diverse" only for them to turn around and riot and rape and murder is an assisted invasion.
It's getting to point where I can't tell if society has become completely amoral, or just fucking retarded and need their big kid toys taken away.

I like how he compares something that he despises with a five-year-old child.

You don't think people moving from one area to another is a natural phenomenon? How uneducated must you be to believe this? The retards on both sides of this argument are what keep us from reaching a reasonable solution which is to obviously don't just open our arms and trust newspapers that show women and children. Which are probably less than 30% of all refugees

Actually with how for you have to reach to see most of these conspiracy-theory tier undertones, you'd have to be one pretty damn smart kid with way more knowledge of politics and current events than I'd expect any child like 10 or younger to have.

>If you live in a western country you are 90% likely to be an immigrant

>it’s actually happened.
When did critics stop using proper grammar?

>Produced by John ((((Cohen))))

No fucking way

Do they take anything serious?

>If you live in a western country you are 90% likely to be an immigrant?

what

Legitimately kill yourself.

KEK
E
KEK
E
KEK

leftists are actually the regressive ones though

>If you live in a Western country and can't cite your heritage back 10,000 years, then you're an immigrant
>"I'M BLACK! I'M AFRICA!" "I'M ARAB! I'M THE MIDDLE EAST!" "I'M ASIAN! I'M ALL OF ASIA!"
>"WE DON'T NEED NO PROOF. WE WAS KANGZ!"

You are a mentally ill little shit. I hope your ancestors personally boot you down into hell.

Film criticism is dead. Thanks liberals.

i saw it today

i thought it was good

>mfw people say rotten tomatoes isn't full of SJW "critics"

These are the same people who praised star wars and zootopia for being so "progressive"