Me, a 25 years old male

>Me, a 25 years old male

>I want some fun.

>I got some money

>I have a knife

>I cover my face with a balaclava and wait in a dark a lonely street

>a hot girl is passing by

>I grab her and take her deep in the alley.

>She is freaking scared.

>then i say: i´m not going to hurt you, I just want to propose a quick fuck for 100 bucks. If you dont want, you can leave.

>she decided not doing it. So I let her go.

>I do the same with two hot girls but they rejected

>I do the same to a nice hot girl, she accepted.

>I give her the money, she sucked my cock and I fuck her for about 15 minutes

>I cummed over her withouth her consent and I just leave running

>I´m not rapping, I force them to listen my propose, until I finally pay for sex to a stranger without being a prostitute.

Great idea?

U got a mixtape for all that rapping?

yo, man, you should start rapping. just pick up a beat and spit on it!

it's not rape, but it's abduction, you moron.

I bet you'd rap some fire bars if you keep it up

That's still rape you dumb fuck. As though some woman you drag into an alley at knife-point is supposed to safely assume you mean her no harm and are just proposing a business transaction?

Is not rape if is consent, even less "bussines transaction". He did let girls go after rejecting.

It could be seen as sexual assault under duress

there is no rape, he gave them a choice, a free choice not under duress. keep white knighting though faggot, you might get a panty tease after your thousandth raid

Stockholm syndrome, sort of

dont something like 30% of women have rape fantasies?

It's abduction, soliciting sex, and rape. Any prosecutor could easily argue the knife and abduction made her think you were deranged and she had to go along or she's be murdered.

I would love to see op in court take the stand against his lawyer's advice and just start autistically blabbing. His fucking lawyer's expression would be priceless.

>I have a knife
>I grab her
>She is freaking scared.

>free choice
>not under duress

of course it's still rape.

giving a false alternative doesn't change the situation

if i rob you at knife point and have you give me your savings

and then say no wait ill do a dance for you first

is that still robbery or did you pay for goods & services?

ya fukn inbred.

>she is scared
>she calms down
>she kindly replies no thanks and goes away

where's the rape?

What're you some kinda high functioning autistic?

at what point did he say he had a knife?

user's not white knighting you autistic plebs, it literally falls under sexual assault (at the least) in most (if not all) western legal systems. How are you this ignorant of your own legal system?

>a free choice not under duress.
Why do you underage faggots bother typing responses when you can't tell your ass from a hole in the ground?

No, they have fantasies of someone they want to have sex with suddenly going for it, the same way you and I would want a banging hot chick to suddenly strip and start fucking us. Rape is when they don't want it and it still happens, the same way you and I would not want a dude to suddenly strip and start fucking us

>>I have a knife

READ OP'S SHIT YOU FAGGOT

Yep, sounds like a great plan.

>high functioning
That's giving him a lot of credit

this actually sounds like a really great idea and i fully encourage you to go ahead and do this

don't offer them 100 though, that's too much

try 5, that way you can get 20 girls instead of one

>I'm not rapping...
Holy mother of kek.

The fourth line you retard.

she accepted because she's scared you dumb fuck

Autism. Even if you found a girl who's into being raped you ruin it by asking for her permission

i wouldnt be scared with money in my hands

Wouldn't it just be a lot easier to hire a decent hooker?

>and then say no wait ill do a dance for you first
>is that still robbery or did you pay for goods & services?

MASSIVE KEKS

Why the fuck do you need to drag them into the ally at knifepoint? Just ask them on the street dumbfuck.

She would never say no, because of the implication.

It's already aggravated assault just by threatening her with the knife, kidnapping if you hold her for any prolonged period of time.

>you and I would not want a dude to suddenly strip and start fucking us
Says you. I'm up for this.

is not part of the fantasy. fuck a stranger who doesnt have sex everyday is, i guess :V

You would have to leave the basement first.

Easier, yes. Also a lot less jail time if you're caught soliciting a hooker than if you're caught coercing sex at knifepoint.

That's the point, retard. High functioning, but for an autist.

which literally makes no sense. If asking for sex falls under sexual assault, how to achieve consent?
> You ask: sexual assault
> You don't ask: rape
What ?
Also, don't come up with some feminazi shit like "she has to start", that's assault too under your mongrel rules of insane bullshit.

>Great idea?
sure buddy

don't drag her into an alley under knife point you dumb ass

Yes keep it up op!

Because at knifepoint, you know youre only getting the kinky girls. no casual ladies wanting casual sex.

he never said he used the knife to drag them. He just had it as far as the text goes, you dumbfuck. Where in the green is pulling them at knifepoint mentioned? Nowhere, right answer, 20 points for hufflepuff.

Threads like this make it very obvious the level of social interaction and retardation the typical Sup Forumstard has

no girl would follow op into an alley so hed obviously be forcing them with the knife.

I think when you offer money you ruin their rape fantasies

The knife would have to have some involvement in the scenario or there would be no point in mentioning it.

classical Chekhov's gun

nigger you what

kidnap is the moving or detention of a person without consent. You would be arrested and spend about 10 years in prison and then be required to register as a sex offender for the rest of your life. Go for it!

And what's wrong with that?

kekekek it just keeps going. they all look so happy

There are ways of soliciting a hooker that won't get you fingered. But this idiot wouldn't have the sense to use them.

You need to get your autism levels checked my friend

>I'm sure he mentioned that he had a knife for no reason

Not sure if trolling or literally retarded.

uh, if she agreed then she consented. is english not your first language or something?

>Learn greentext
>Create a somewhat shocking yet stupid pasta
>Or be even more of a faggot and copy&paste one
>Post it on Sup Forums every other day

Does it look like a great idea, you fucking idiot?!

I never said there wasn't. I just said one has a much more lenient punishment than the other.

Good luck with the death penalty ya dumbass

>dem implications without evidence to still have an argument

nothing
just pointing that out

Is it still illegal if you hold someone at dickpoint?

having =/= using it. Thats why having a dick =/= rape

>what is duress/coercion

ops

Man up and rape like everyone else, fucking beta faggot.

Dude can't even pick up a girl the normal way, geee kys

What about the other 70% tho

Get off my board you normie faggot

you missed my point entirely, faggot. point being that he's fantasizing about noconsensuality but also want her to agree. can't have it both ways.

It is a great idea but as you see you only got 1 girl out of many.
You're traumatizing these women even if you don'tdon't have sex with them. You would go away a while if caught. Women use their emotions to get what they want.
Be wary user very wary.

No wonder women hate us

>I´m not rapping, I force them to listen my propose, until I finally pay for sex to a stranger without being a prostitute.

Did you go through it in your head about how that would come out in court??

my fucking sides

good luck finding me

>he's fantasizing about noconsensuality
He's not though. He just wants to pay someone for sex without them being an actual prostitute. Which is not possible either, since the act of paying them for sex makes them a prostitute.

That's what everyone in prison probably thought at some point.

I can get my FBI buddy to trace your IP and find you.

Its not rape but it certainly is sexual harassment, assault, and most likely counts as prostitution

did you even read teh OP? he literally did pay for it, he gave her $100. which was the agreed upon price.

Do it then come back and post results with timestamp

Sure, FBI has interest on international minor crimes...

What if they have some sort of disease? Aren't yo uscared of that? If you have $100 bills to throw around there are way way better ways to get laid.
Money is power.

Good luck the aids lol

>The joke
>
>You
Found another butthurt autist

Are you trolling or triggered?

0/8 b8

No, you retard.

Yeah you'd go to jail for that, dipshit. Doesn't matter what some autistic guy on Sup Forums thinks.

perhpas in USA everyone has aids.

Enjoy your sti and prison

>in court, DNA test revealed that you did it
>*in between sobs*
>"He had a knife and a mask and he said he wanted sex and I was so scared so I said yes and I didn't want to dieeee"
>the entire courtroom stares at you in disgust
>the beautiful girl can't stop sobbing
>even while crying, her beauty contrasts the ugliness of the sick nasty fuck before the court
>all members of the jury, except one, an assburger from Sup Forums are hellbent on putting you behind bars
>no lawyer would take your case
>everyone hates you, you're going down
>the judge slams his gavel and sentences you to 20 years for raping a minor (the poor girl is 17)
>you are now a registered sex offender and will be raped daily in the pen