Only oldfags remember Christopher Poole

Only oldfags remember Christopher Poole.

i remember christopher poole! that guy made so many cool memes on here that still go around today. thanks christopher poole!

Can't rule the poole.

fuck that faggot

stfu newfag

good old times

literally who?

Thus faggot was around until like a year ago and he didnt give a single fuck about this place.
He said he grew out of anime, stopped posting at all and sold Sup Forums to a slit-eyed motherfucker. I dont get why you ppl still try to kiss that jews ass.

RIP CHRISTOPHER POOL

Christopher's pool is closed

But he's done God-like things with Google plus

Who?

>tfw

fuck him.

BRING BACK SNACKS

i prefer chinese moot tbh

CHRISTOPHER POOLE, the first OP, the ultimate faggot

Back when admins were involved in the community and mods made themselves known, and everyone had temporary IDs

New moot is too pure for this site.

temp IDs are NECESSARY

moot

This thread is an obvious troll you fucking retard. For all we care, christopher fool can be known as the guy who infect the web with the cancer of those retarded memes

Idgaf. nobody with a working brain would use social networks anyways. Everyone knows they are just datamining and stealing your time by making you watch shitty ads.
Got to be a retard to think you'd lose touch with your friends if you dont use shitty sns...

When ids were there, you bitches cryed.
When ids are gone you bitches cry again...
Who the fuck even cares?

Christopher "Cuck" Poole
Now we have Hiroshima aka chink moot

It's the first time i heard about him but thank you mr.poole, your memes are very funny, please continue making them.

>please continue making them.
Oh, you didn't know? He made a new meme just a few months ago

Faggot deserves to be hung drawn & quartered like the tr8or he is

He's a cuck