Was just kicked out of my church and one of my friends from church blocked me...

was just kicked out of my church and one of my friends from church blocked me. She blocked me on Facebook and wouldn't say why, first she unfriended me and when I asked if I had done anything to offend her she said yes, when I asked what it was she said to talk to my pastor about it because she wasn't going to talk about it anymore, and to leave her alone then blocked me. I found out later from my pastor that it was because I had vented about her excluding and disliking me online, and continued to do so after she and he asked me to stop, but I was only trying to get advice and needed someone to talk to, but I can see why that would upset her and I am very sorry and don?t know if she will ever forgive me. But we are Christians and she said she would always love me but now I'm not sure. On top of that, the pastor spoke to my parents about this who took my phone and tablet away and said I wasn't allowed access to the internet as a consequence for my actions. As if being kicked out of my church and ostracized by my friends want enough? And those are MY things that I paid for with my own money. They have NO right to take those things away from me. I had to go behind their back and buy a second tablet which I am not happy about. But more importantly I will never ever find another church or another group of friends like this one. And I screwed up and missed out on being a part of the best church in existence and being friends with the most amazing people out there. And I will never feel like this about anyone else or any other church ever because I will always miss them and won't get over not being at that church and having my friend reject me.

bump

Isn't there a way to get back in? Ask the main guy (pastor?) if there's things you could do to get back in, and repent per Se. Bring up some forgiveness scripture or something.

I'm not religious but I do think having a core group of people with similar beliefs and ideals as friends so long as you aren't harming people is very important. So try asking, and use the whole Christian forgiveness angle.

cunt take it as a hard lesson not to post bullshit on facebook or it will come back to bite ur ass! lay low for a few weeks let it blow over dont keep throwing fuel on the flames , next time you got a problem go talk to someone in person dont put it on facebook for 'everyone' to see.

I was kicked out for venting online about my friend and other people at my church excluding and snubbing me

I am so upset, this girl from my church who I thought was my friend had a ladies night get together and posted pictures on FB, and when I asked what it was for and if it was dress shopping she said "No. We were hanging out. And you dont need to be at every social thing I do, ok? Im sorry, but no." What the heck? She hasnt ever invited me to a single social thing shes done, ever. And then I said well sorry for asking I just felt excluded. She said theres no reason you should have felt excluded. But isnt that what you just did? And then to follow it up with an exclusive remark of I dont need to be at every social event you do. Wth? On top of that she made a fb post about a sushi get together and when I responded told me it was cancelled and would reschedule it for next week, then ended up cancelling again because she forgot shed had an appointment to get her phone fixed. Then she glared at me at church and didnt end up going to a small group prayer meeting that she was going to go to after seeing that I was there. I dont know what to do.
And I was at a church small group party last night and sitting with these people friends around a table when suddenly they these two friends just got up and left without even saying goodbye or anything. One of them said brb and then left. Why would they do that?? I FB messaged one of them after and said hey did you leave? I was going to say bye. And they said yeah, sorry, I kind of snuck out. No reason, I just left. Why would they say brb if they were leaving and why did they leave without saying goodbye?

Just go back later

If it's big enough, find other friends in the church. If not, go talk to them in person and smooth it over instead of going on and on in facebook

Aight, it's 2016. It amazes me people have not figured out how to set everything on their facebook to be hidden unless you specifically mark them close friends. That's what I do, and I can say whatever the fuck I want, and the only people that see it are people that I know won't give a fuck.

It's 2016. Why the fucking fuck are you still going to church you Christian cuck?

This is copypasta, though everywhere I see it, it seems to be recent.

I am so upset this girl who I thought was my friend hugged everyone in my church group goodbye last night except me. She just looked at me and walked past me out he door. Why would she do this?? I feel like she doesn't like me and wanted to hug everyone except me.

Christians
> God died for our sins
> will go to hell if u don't forgive some1
> stealing is bad
> stole half of ops shit
> didn't get forgiven
> logic
> #Peaceful
> #God is fruse
> tfw satan is alot more better
> im gonna kms

I am so upset, noone at my church likes me, they are always whispering or talkng at really low volumes and unclear around me and acting like they are talking about me and not wanting to include me in their conversations. They also never invite me to get togethers after church even though I hear them asking everyone else. For at least two times we met for church events I thought I heard them talking about me, like they told someone we need to talk... about someone, .... you know who..then walked away whispering to eachother. And when we are leaving they ignore me when I say bye to them. This has happened at every church Ive been to. Last night I was leaving with my ride and said bye to this girl but she ignored me and instead said bye (name) to the person standing next to me.

At least you are not mormon.

Just be happy you got away from that shit. Use your time for some reading, you will quite easily come to the conclusion that a live without the church is much better in every way. There are literally billions of people to make friends with, you don't need pretentious overly religious fucks who take your property because they think teaching you a lesson is their god given right.

Now THIS is copypasta.

Well i was raised Catholic, church, daily groups, I got excluded so much for just like Rock. I understand user, I kind of gave up. Turned my back on the book, I prayed up until I realized if God/Jesus were watching us then it wasn't to protect us but to get a kick out of sufferance. Don't give up on your faith just on people, I understand you were just asking her a question but women, especially Christian women are snobs.

Just leave the church op. I'm pretty sure God would understand if you're being treated like actual horse shit if you took a break from going.

I am so upset, people at my church seem to dislike me. they seem to not want to give me rides home and lie to get out of it and they ignore me when I say bye to them when they are leaving. Last night I asked this girl for a ride home and she said no she was taking this girl that lives near me and this other guy home and didn't have room in her car. Then she and the girl she was taking left and without the guy and when I said bye to them they completely ignored me even though I said it plenty loud and over and over so I know they heard me. And she left without the guy she said she was taking which means she lied to me. And also she said even if there was room she doesn't have enough gas to take three people home. But the girl she was taking lives really close to me, whats the difference? It wouldn't be any more gas than just taking her home. why lie to me about giving is guy a ride home. Why is she lying and making excuses for not giving me a ride Then after they left, I asked this other girl wasnt that guy leaving with them and she said yes, but you need to just worry about yourself and it doesn't matter in this really rude tone. Also, do you think Mayim Bialik would like me or give me rides home if she knew me?

You learnt first hand about the hypocrisy of church. You say you were being excluded already, why would you want to go back?

Find a different church or a different way to bond with people, church is fucked mate and you can worship God in your own way

If they arent forgiving you then they are not real friends.
I experienced simmilar things outside of church with some "friends". Dont worry bout it and just forgive them, even if they wont. You are better than them

The people there seem not to behave very christian. I suggest looking up a orthodox church, even if you are catholic etc., in the end we are all christians

THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA THESE ARE ALL COPYPASTA