Chilling out on my day off, getting high, come join me if you like to get high too

Chilling out on my day off, getting high, come join me if you like to get high too

Other urls found in this thread:

marijuanagrowing.eu/general-questions/colchacine-t41816.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What contraption is that? Looks like a vaporizer?

Fuck that faggot fucking box and all the fuckin batteries it requires. Switch to oil if you so worried about your health that you want to vape and get a source orb4. Fuck that faggot ass launch box

I did like to get high. Sadly it seems every grower in my area right now dunks their nugs into fertilizer. Almost no way to detect from outside inspection but definitely not healthy to consume. Fuck this.

listening to you stoners complain about there being fertilizer in the flower buds you light on fire and inhale the smoke of almost sends me into convulsions

Grow your own, why not?

End yourself then. If you cannot process there being a difference in combusting pure plant material or large amounts of phosphorus and nitrate, no one can help you.

it is a Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer

Ive done 3 dabs thus far

Correct and check'd

Do a how to get high without your parents knowing. Because we are all 69 year old neckbeards. Hahahahahahahahahahaha

does anyone have the opposite effect as one would expect when lighting up before bed? I have had it keep me up for hoursss..

neckbeards will inherit the earth, its a more progressive type of beard.

You're probably smoking the wrong weed.

Get an indica heavy strain and get knocked the fuck out.

yeah man, i'm just buying from country cunts who have more or less no fuking idea what they are selling, is outdoor more know to go either way?

This. Had it a few years ago and it's a pain in the ass compared to alternatives. And if other people don't know how to use it they'd torch the fuck out of the nug.

Get a Pax if you want a solid, discreet pocket vape. You can even play simon says on it lol.

MOAR PLS

I don't know what exactly you're saying, but that's a bummer.

Hopefully you'll get some dispensaries where you're living soon.

OP here. I'm on your level. This is mine. I also tried the crafty.

straya cunt, just introducing medical groweries now, but not in my state the dogs

MFLB has more of a learning curve, but I prefer it to the Pax by far for its discretion and taste.

>friend in college had a Pax
>tfw he stunk up the whole dorm suite every time he used it

I have the day off too op! I am gonna play computer games and smoke weed all day!

hahaha i love bob ross and self constructed bowls

Also no your growers don't dunk them in fertilizer you dumb fuck and they probably do use fertilizer, because it helps shit grow.

You do gotta watch out for persistent pesticides though.

Oh sweet. What temp do you usually use it on?

i have like 6g of dabs made from the trim and non bud material of the strain d-cure

2-3-4 until all vapor is gone

you're supposed to flush the plants with just water for at least 2 weeks before you harvest, it gets the high concentrations of fert out of the plant matter.

dont talk about shit you dont know about.

pretty much this. lol dunking buds in fertilizer.

Of course you aren't supposed to dunk them in fertilizer. But it adds weight to the dried buds, and people are greedy. The fuck do you think this is about?

pretty high right now. can i come into your thread?

you guys ever tried cold sheen weed?

so retarded why wouldn't you just roll them in fibreglass? add heaps more weight

I know right? Or maybe painting them more green will get you more high.

where you soak the seeds in cold sheen and breed the first generation because its basically poisonous and smoke the second generation

>breed the first generation because its basically poisonous

What? Where are you getting your info?

I've never had a good experience on weed. Always throw up and feel like dieing . So I hate people that smoke now.
Fuck you user. Get a life and stop getting high you garbage ass waste of space.

that is the shittiest smoking device in the entire world

How is the high quality when vaping as compared to smoking from a pipe?

lol cheer up user, you probably smoked weed dunked in fertilizer.

old grower i knew. said it was popular in the 60s/70s tried the weed. pretty dank

I guess i'm confused about the "cold sheen", what do you mean? Like feminizing seeds?

>I've never had a good experience with weed so I hate everyone else that does

OP POSTING FROM IN PRISON CURRENTLY GETTING BTFO BY B!!!

marijuanagrowing.eu/general-questions/colchacine-t41816.html

404'd

I'm sorry ive only ever heard the name and the process was only briefly explained. also really stoned right now colchicine is the term. It improves the quality of subsequent grows from the same strain by making the plants polyploids.

Just got 4 G's of some dank gorilla glue but broke my lighter

if it's a sunny day out use a magnifying glass and SOLAR BOWL

I'malso high, not as much as I'd like cause my lighter broke

O fuk