>1 trips
>1 quads
>72 gets
Now get to work you lazy ass wankers

Chef, No Chef.

Yes chef, very good chef

Quack.

1 Get coming up, chef!

I said. Chef, No Chef. His reign of terror ends today. I stand for cooks all over the world in the face if this devil.

1 Dubs on the pass, Chef!

Thisis exactly why Chef gets what he wants you submissive cucks.

Fuck you chef i'll never get you dubs trips quads or 72

no

TWAT

thats good to know.

Here's your get, chef!

>72 coming up in a few

Dubs coming right up chef

I have been defeated by the mainstream media and its creation of monsters.

2/5 dubs, 3 to go
hurry up

no i wont hurry up.

I aint no bitch Chef

Thats the spirit. Fed Up people lets stand united.

Best way to get trips would be to post around 999 and 000...

Go back to catering college plebs. Real shit coming through here

Yes chef

3x 77 dubs
What is this??

1 off, kill yourself.

why are you such a submissive, low life, half of a man. Do you have chef issues?

right on the money faggot. now YOU kill yourself.

Ready chef

The hierarchy is too strong

and you broke the combo faggot

Yes, chef.

inderesting isnt it.

This makes me moist

get

Yes Chef, right away Chef920.42

hat the fuck did you just fuckin say about me you cracka?. you din know i graduated bottom of my class in community college. I've been involved in lots of situations throwing hands at niggas, i have over 3 knockouts. I am a gorilla in warfare and the top nigga in my hood. You ain't nothin but a marked target biatch. I will empty a clip into yo ass quicker dan you ever did see, believe me brudda. Yo punk ass thinks you can get away with stepping to me on the internet? Think again, homeboy. I am contacting my goons from all over the hood, we gonna google search yo picture so you better prepare for the azz whoopin dat is comin to you, whitey. we gon end yo life, you fucked homie. My goons will be anywhere, anytime and they will rape you in over 700 different positions with no condom. not only do most of em have aids, some haven't washed for weeks and they will make you taste the cheese dick. If only you could have known what nigga i be and how your comment done fucked you up. maybe you might not of got brave pussyboi. but you did my brudda,now you pay da price.imma shit all over you and you will catch syphilis. You iz dead man walking.

So lets say Chef comes in your home, in your bedroom, and tell you to go fuck yourself. Would you actually go, and fuck yourself?

Yes chef, I'm on it chef!

Dubs coming up!

get gets the get

On it, Chef.

how about we all start talking about our feelings.

It was also me starting the combo and then breaking it by samefagging.

Kim, plz....

DUBS HERE

GUY IN JAIL GETTING BTFO BY B IN REAL TIME

Double serving of dubs coming right up

>be in bedroom
>chef comes in
>tells me to go fuck myself
>I put on my robe and wizard hat

YES CHEF RAMSAY.
ONE DUBS COMIN RIGHT UP!

Trips

5 DUBS ALMOST READY, SERVICE PLEASE

Get40

HURRY HURRY HURRY

I got you

TRIPS AREN'T COOKING FAST ENOUGH CHEF

yes chef, please don't rape me again.

The other dubs are getting cold. Come on guys!

FUKKKKK SAAAAAKKKKE

There you go!

no.

THAT ONLY TOOK 20 FUCKING MINUTES

trips on the pass

yes chef!

x5 dobs. but since last dubs are so late, table cancelled the order. Chef is now proceeding into butt fuckign each and everyone ITT while yelling about BREXIT being the best thing that ever happened to COTLAAAAAAAAAAAAAND

Repeating digits are pleasing to people with classic autism. These people enjoy recognizing patterns and are often infatuated with numbers.

The very definition of mental illness.

Look it up, it's fairly common knowledge.

trips coming through

SAVE YOUR POSTS FOR WHEN WE GET CLOSER TO TRIPS AND THEN PSOT WHEN YOU REFRESH ON THE FRONTPAGE AND SEE NEW POST NUMBERS IS CLOSE TO TRIPS

TRIPS GET

you are failure not only to yourself, parents, siblings and friends (if you have any) but to each and every human being that ever lived.

999 and 000 is coming up...

Does incest have a high mortality rate?

sad

exactly what this guy said. see how it worked out for him.
Save those precious, precious posts, you know they cost a fortune.

>Save your Post. Spare us your faggorty

What are you doing in a "get" thread?

You're wasting your time on the internet if you are against this kind of stuff.

quads here chef

My name is chef

i just love how much you feel to belong on here. You really are deprived from basic human interaction arent you. Did you mom die when you were little and you are left without a shoulder to cry on, or a family to be a part of, so thats why you come to GET THREAD HUR DUR to feel a part of an ongoing activity which involves a bunch of people all gathered in the same location, happily waiting and in anticipation for a major out break or a surprise, just like opening xmas presents under the xmas tree with your non existing mother?

no your name is FUCK.

This post will be a quad ^

low quality b8

Please ! chef

SO CLOSE

FUCK OFF

Everybody stand the fuck back you are fucking everything up. I got this shit. Chef, orders ready, Chef.

WE NEED THESE ORDERS MOVING OUT OF THE KITCHEN WITH MUCH MORE SPEED

chef, were out of risotto, i do have half a liter of vodka we can sub in for it

hi

check these singles fags