If you want to join the Tunnel Snakes, you have to prove yourself

If you want to join the Tunnel Snakes, you have to prove yourself.
What is the most badass thing you've ever done?
I stole a sweet roll from a girl on her 10th birthday.

I survived an entire nuclear holocaust and if you don't shut your fucking mouth right now, I will throw you out into the wastelands to inevitably be eaten by the radroaches you cunt.

Got an unopened Ketchup bottle?

I could show you some badass moves.

Quack.

I killed this guys mom when she was being attacked by the radroaches

After you stole her sweet roll I beat, raped, and killed her.

I once ate soup..... WITH A FORK

Atom will lead us all to glorious Division

That's nothing, OP. There was this one I didn't respond to "if you don't respond your mother will die in her sleep" thread.

That's... pretty badass
Well sometimes I go to sleep right after I eat instead of waiting two hours. How about that?

In 8th grade I punched the most popular kid in school in the face. He bitched out and didn't fight back, then the next day called in a bomb threat.

I had stolen hundreds of dollars og items from stores not because i needed it cause i was poor (my family was lower middle class, but still could get me things if i was patient)

Me and a group of neighbor hood kids would break into places. (this is all still before 8th grade) like the school and houses when we knew people wouldn't be home.

I was legit the smartest one of them. I was a B+ student, and to this group of retards that was like being a college student they were D C- students barely getting by and barely knew how to work their dicks if given the proper instructions. (did i mention i wasn't even the oldest one of them)

They listend to me about how to break into places, where to look for things, and if trouble happens which doors/ windows to jump out of for each person so we don't all get bottle necked and get caught.

One time we are breaking into a place. A guy shows up that hadn't been by the house all week so it was pretty surprising. At this point these retards were getting sloppy. Not really listening to the escape plan. At best half of them knew which exit to take.

Fuck me, i'm going to my self assigned first floor window being chased by the guy screaming about how we're all in deep shit.

When i get there, Fucking Justin. That nigger is fucking caught half way through the window struggling to get through to safety.

I legit push the rest of his ass out the window. I hear his fat ass hit the ground hard. My other friend Dan comes around the fucking corner looking to use the same window (fucking idiot he's behind me use the fucking door)

I jump out the window almost head first I feel like a ninja cause i use my hands to basically do a roll when i hit the ground and start running.

Justin in head of me a little, he's limping hard cause he's a dumn nigger who can't land on his feet right.

I turn Dan is lost. He was too stupid to use ANY OTHER EXIT.

He gets caught. That day on i quit the 7th grade thug life Straight A Student From then on.

I downloaded a car

I walked under a ladder once then I broke a mirror on my way home.

I stole a jet from Fort Zancudo in GTA V

I shot a lot of guys in the knee...like... ALOT of guys.

With arrows, I assume.

The Heathen's soul shall be cleansed by Atoms fire

Mostly...

TUNNEL SNAKES RULE

With my semen...

A few times yes.

I fell of a dam by accident one time and survived with no injuries.