List everything you can smoke out of a crack pipe!

List everything you can smoke out of a crack pipe!
> Btw is there a way to smoke weed out of it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tkSBSZ6WlAM
youtube.com/watch?v=1C29lRUGHAY
herb.co/2015/11/30/how-to-re-moisten-dry-weed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Or vape weed, I mean.

mdma coke meth

Can make some full melt hash and pop a chunk in there. Just need rubbing alcohol or butane.

Freebased opiates
Freebased caffeien
DMT
Crack
Meth
Heorin
BHO

Any else?

BHO, eh.

Is there a way to wet the weed so it doesn't light?

Also for BHO, when you make it, does it decarbonate the THC-9 for 5x teh THC? (Like in an edible.)

Should be using a digital vaporizer box for dry herbs. It doesn't become decarbed until you apply sufficient amount of heat.

I mean like when you make the BHO.

> Also could you put it in vegetable oil and heat it for something similar?

It is possible to vape it but it probably won't work too well depending on how thick the glass it, look up the lightbulb vape.

What's the best way to vape it? (Or differant ways.)

Also do you mean BHO is decarbonated?

Buy a weed vape, you just don't wanna have these laying around, friend.

Like I said, it won't decarb until you heat it. The extraction is below freezing temperature. For example reclaim from a dab exclusive rig would have been decarbed because it was heated. I don't think it's completely out of the question to apply small amounts of vegetable GLYCERIN to a full melt hash if you're going to use it in a ecig.

> don't wanna have these laying around, friend

What does that mean?

well then its not bho is it, and yes you can cannabinoids bind to oil because it contains large amounts of fat when heated to the correct temperature

why smoke weed when you can smoke meth?

>Freebased caffeien
so If I crushed up caffeine pills and smoked them id be a more intense shorter lasting trip? Would that work?

cheapest way to vape is the light bulb method or the meth pipe.

pros:
cheap
simple

cons:
hard to get the flame at the right position, sometimes it will burn the weed instead of vaping it

takes a while to heat up to perfect temp

hard to get the perfect temp

if you just want to try vaping look into the Magic Flight Launch Box Vaporizer(costs around $78 to $100)

if you are caught with a meth pipe even if there is no meth residue you could expect 90 days in jail and/or a $300 fine.

I'm guessing it would taste like burning plastic and you'd get a massive headache.

>reclaim = ?
Having trouble understanding grammar, srry.
So the modern vape is "dab exclusive". Which heats it.
>I don't think it's completely out of the question to apply small amounts of vegetable GLYCERIN to a full melt hash if you're going to use it in a ecig.
This is something diff, i take.

> srry if i sem a little confuseed, stayed up last night doing stuff.

to see the lightbulb method watch youtube.com/watch?v=tkSBSZ6WlAM

it is very inconvenient

Yeah I smoked 25i-NBOMe before, will never forget the taste. Yeah you'd probably feel like shit though i was curious.

>696348009
>Vid visual quality

Is that BHO, wet weed, or what he has in it?

>my brother
>goes to gas station across from Lathrop Homes in Chicago
>gets in line to pay
>person at cash register "I'll have three of those flowers"
>next person in line "I'll have three of those flowers"
>next person in line "I'll have three of those tubes"
>moment of clarity

Look up "Love is a Rose" on Amazon and see what it says people also bought when they bought them.

Ha ha, Now I godda get some!

> ha ha jk

It is just grinded weed, don't wet it (if you want to try to wet it a bit so it doesn't burn too much put some bread in the jar/bag with your weed for a day)

basically if you grind the weed to almost a powder it will work in the lightbulb or meth pipe, if it isn't ground enough then you will end up wasting some weed and it wont vape as good.

also follow this tutorial, there is powder or something in the lightbulbs that you have to get out before you make the vape

youtube.com/watch?v=1C29lRUGHAY

>put some bread in the jar/bag with your weed for a day)

How would that work?

That's not a crack pipe.

Bread has moisture in it, that is a common way to re-moisten dry weed. you could also use an orange peel or wet a cotton ball and put it in tin foil and poke holes in the tin foil.

herb.co/2015/11/30/how-to-re-moisten-dry-weed/

How could you decarbonate the THC-9, in a preparation for smoking, without spending a lot on a vape?

That's a meth pipe dipshit.

I know... >.>

anal juices

Put down the drugs and join Jesus in Valhalla

Any other things that can be smoked in a met pipe?

> Common, get creative!

DABS DABS DABS DABS DABS DABS DABS? DABS!

I've freebased MXE and A-PVP. MXE works better on foil, though.

I highly recommend smoking liquid mercury or gallium. You can order it from amazon.... and it's trippier than dmt or lsd.... you have to use a torch lighter though

Is there a way to get MXE in Canada?

> Here, keta is almost unheard of...

Good idea....

I always just got it on the internet, or had someone else get it off the internet. Seems like it's hard to come by nowdays though. There are some new analogs of it though.

It's illegal in Canada, as it's an analogue.

Some people really would like a ketamine like drug, but it's rarely avalible up here.