So guys I have a question, maybe you could help me find a solution

So guys I have a question, maybe you could help me find a solution.
There is this guy at my guy at my college, arrogant, leftist, SJW and hipster. I genrally really don't care what type of person you are, as long as you behave nicely,
so I pretty much talk to anybody. I talked to this dude maybe 5-7 times over the course of a semster. The last time we talked the subject of mass immigration into Europe came up and
the challenges we will have to face because of Islam. I just rationally stated my position not expecting much and this guy got all emotional and hostile, I basically refuted his points
and just wanted to leave the conversation as quickly as possible. I thought this was the end of it and I just didn't want any more interactions with this idiot.
Now this dude, everytime he sees me standing around with people, enters the conversation and just starts calling me racist, faschist, a Nazi or an extremist. He got my e-mail and
registered me to the Hillary Clinton campaign for example and he tried to discredit me with the student body (and failed).
I'm not actually threatend by him, I have plenty of friends, I'm physically stronger and probably more intelligent, but he's like a fly that keeps buzzing around your face and you can't seem
to get rid of it and annoys the fuck out of you.

So here comes my actual question: Do you know any way I could get him to stop/Any way I could signal to him that it would be better for him to leave me alone
Without using physical violence?
Thanks

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOAGhfh0r30
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just sue the fucker, I'm pretty sure calling someone a nazi is demeaning enough. No reason to rationalize obvious things to mentally disabled.

>hey dude, could you leave me in peace?

Yeah I'd love to meet the lawyer who would take that case.

If he's so non-threatening, why don't you just man the fuck up and ignore him?

That is what I have been doing, but that doesn't mean it's not annoying me at list a little. At the end of the day you still want to swat a fly.

>I basically refuted his points and just wanted to leave the conversation as quickly as possible

I've heard that before. It's code for, "I regurgitated alt-right talking points I learned from YouTube and bailed before he could say anything in response".

Just break his nose OP. Its the only way. Its the American way.

ask him why he's so threatened by *gasps & shock* another opinion *fear & dread*

No, I didn't just quickly finish and "run away", I kept discussing until there was nothing else to say, you got the wrong idea. When he started using racist, Nazi etc... instead of actual arguments that's when I decided it was time to end it.

This is every person in every conversation.

>Any way I could signal to him that it would be better for him to leave me alone
>Without using physical violence?

It took me about 15 seconds to stop laughing.

That last sentence is EXACTLY why you weak cunts are having to suffer these faggita.

In 1980 he would have been stabbed.
In 1990 he would have been seriously bashed.

Then the pussified children of 1990+ started to filter through and make the decision on what was important to them, and how they wanted to act.

You have made the choice to live like a faggit, now deal with it.

I don't think you story is true.
Try harder OP.

You know what harassment is, right? Get a restraining order (or whatever updated term your state uses). Or tell the campus staff in charge of that, particularly security.

Look, it wouldn't be a problem, but I'm in college. If I actually do something to him it would be no problem to kick me out and that's not worth it.

sounds like it's cleansing time at your college

>the challenges we will have to face because of Islam.

Bruh, i am more worried about the debt we face as a nation, our rising incarceration rates, the fact that cops kill unarmed (whites) at 8 times the rate terrorists can, a failed war on drugs, detroit, ETC

Dude we have so many fucking problems that dont involve muslims. The chances you will be in a terror attack are about as likely as a shark attack

So why are we basing a whole election of what muslims want. Thats called Terrorism working

Stop being a beta, stop being swayed by terrorism. There are actual real problems afoot

Terrorism (like communism in the past) is a buzzword into politically manipulating stupid people (OP). Grow up

Because physical violence is always a great way to get your point through.

>In 1980 he would have been stabbed.
>In 1990 he would have been seriously bashed
No he wouldn't you underage faggot, college campuses aren't nigger trailer parks.

Sorry to disappoint, but it is. Real stories aren't that thrilling.

You shake your head, tell people to fuck off, turn and walk away.

What the fuck is wrong with you kids these days?

Litrially nobodies opinion matters except your Boss's, or your partner. That's it.

Little bitches opinions don't matter, and even standing still to listen to shit again and empowering their bullshit.

Fuck I wish you would all die already, worst generation ever.

Alright tough guy, why don't you go take a nap?

>being this much of a dindu

>In 1980 he would have been stabbed.
>In 1990 he would have been seriously bashed.
>Then the pussified children of 1990+

>LE WRONG GENERATTTIOON!!!

Fuck off faggot

Just ignore the fucker. Chances are he wasn't even born yet in 1990.

>dont be worried about them murdering you goy!

You are entitled to your opinion, but that's not the issue here, the question is how to get that faggot to stop.

>Litrially nobodies opinion matters except your Boss's,
Speaking of plebs whose opinions don't matter...

fucking roasted

this.

this guy most likely complains about nigger acting like niggers, and now is encouraging normal humans to be niggerish because "that would have happened inthe 1980's."

bitch please

Good point

I'm 48, little faggot.

He's talking about Europe, where they are having continuing mass immigration of Muslims. And if you don't think it's an issue, look at Sweden. Or at all the terrorist attacks there this past year. Hell just a few days ago some Syrian 'refugee' tried to blow up an outdoor music festival in Germany.

next time he enters a conversation youre having with your friends PUNCH HIM IN THE FUCKING FACE

seriously user are you fucking 11?

exactly

You are 100% correct, but the problem is that it's not all that great for me if you walks up to a bunch of people I just casually know and starts calling me buzzwords

It's sad that you're that old and still as dumb as a 14 y.o.

>god forbid i worry about an actual problem that everyday american faces and not imaginary problems that literally affect no one i know

Muslism didnt do this, corruption did. The same corruption the system is rife with

Tell me faggot, how many people do you know that have been victim to a terror attack. None? thought so

you pussies are the reason schools have rooms you can go to to protect yourself from words

What was your point to him exactly? That Islam is a problem and we need to close the borders ASAP? Because that makes his reaction understandable, if stupid.

>people who call other people fascists just for holding a different opinion
Truly the worst kind of faggot

kek

I doubt you were around in either of these time periods

Then he gets pinned with assault charges and is kicked out of university.

Stop thinking like a nigger, user.

I think you have right and left mixed up user

Discussions, especially by two unknowns on a uni campus, will have litrially zero affect on that mate.

It has to reach a 'tipping point's, ie an event so horrific that the left can't apologise their way out of it, and the right gets their way.

Do you even History Minor bro?

It really doesn't matter at this point, but no that wouldn't make it understandable at all. That has nothing to do with being racist, facist or whatever.

And people like you are the reason we need things like laws and police and prisons.

Shut up dindus. Go act like animals in the alleyway

>why don't you just man the fuck up and ignore him?
>man the fuck up
>to ignore him
kek

Punch him in his nigger loving mouth, OP

I know moralfag parents might have taught you to use your words, not your fists, but you should fluff him out a bit. Just to make a point.

Shut up triggered nigger.

Believe me I would love to, but it's not possible. I'm no risking getting kicked from college or getting a record.

Do you know how many Islamist terrorist attacks there have been in Europe since June 2015?

Fourteen. That's all. The media is making it out to be a big deal and the masses are eating it up. Including you.

Report him for harassment. That's literally it. Not sure why we have so many triggered underages in here.

You are acting as if 14 is a small amount. It's more tham enough. Combine that with muslim gehettos forming in Germany, Sweden, Belgium, France and even Austria and you have a serious problem

Just fluff him up, without any visible signs. Stalk the motherfucker, instill fear in him. These weak betacucks are very easy to scare, to the point where it's not even fun.

>sueing people for namecalling
Ah the good 'ol usa

Is there even a difference when it comes to argument tactics anymore?
There are pathetic cunts who pull this kind of shit on both sides.

More than enough for what, exactly? What do you want?

I'm 48, been to University 3 times (I'm currently in 3rd year, finishing another degree for fun, becuase Australia lets you do that).

The only thing that's been the same over 30 years is there's always been two weird kids near the library trying to give away Marxist magazines, that nobody wants.

The only reason the latest generation (of 'cucks', love that word) has this 'problem', is becuase they tolerate it.

Do you whiny bitches enjoy whining? It sure seems like it, or you'd stop letting yourself be 'victims'.

race war now

Wow, you sound really scary.

You realize thr guys probably a professional victim, right? I worked in higher education, there are a very small but autistically vocal number of students on most campuses who consistently complain to staff in every department about everything

>48
>still posts on Sup Forums

Jesus Christ...

Go fuck yourself

I don't think this guy is in America. Any authoritative agency that he could go to will side with the faggot in this instance and OP will probably get arrested for being racist.

14 terror attacks is a lot of fucking terror attacks.

correct on both accounts

You're an idiot, and that case would get laughed out of court

>I'm 48, been to University 3 times (I'm currently in 3rd year, finishing another degree for fun, becuase Australia lets you do that).
Jesus Christ you're bitching about people being cowards and you live in a nanny state that lets retards like you play college several times. Kek, what a fucking pussy.

My attitude, that i've already explained would solve your entire fucked generation:

Go fuck yourself/ your opinion doesn't matter.

Why would you think i give a shit about your arbitrary age limit kiddo?

>Do you whiny bitches enjoy whining? I
It's seems like you do. How do you go to college that many times and still spell like an underage autist?

Well, the way I see it, talking sense into the guy will not work. Ignoring him will not work (unless you want to grow a tumour). What else is left?

Do you not know defamation?
There is a difference between name calling, and deliberately using titles to make people not associate with you.

Oh...wow. Never thought I'd say this but thank god I'm a burger. Liberal dipshits are treated like any other dipshit.

Well if you only count the ones with more than two fatalities, the grand total is three.

The attacks in Paris in November, the attack in Brussels in March, and the attack in Nice.

>only 14
>it's not that bad

I suggested restraining order/security involvement but it appears that doesn't work in cuckland.

Rape him op

Kinda sounds like harassment, get a restraining order.

>350lbs neckbeard calling anonymous people pussies online

Yeah, you're really solving the problem there, you in unbelievably huge faggot.

Listen to this please:

youtube.com/watch?v=XOAGhfh0r30

Seeing as you're the faggot crying on Sup Forums. I would say you are the problem not him, as well you probably are a Nazi.

They have wifi at your church's summer camp?

Okay, I see. How do you think these acts should be responded to though? Especially if the frequency of attacks is increasing, which it seems to be.

And why should we give a shit about your assessment of our generation? It's the same trite bullshit that every other old fuck from every previous generation has spouted since the beginning of history. You're not as wise as you think you are and you sure as hell aren't providing any valuable insight. So please just hurry up and die out so the rest of us can enjoy our lives without having to listen to your shit.

What the fuck is this cancer?
Never suffered oppression....yes good

Probably a nostalgic little manchild too

>play college

And that kids, is why the world laughs at the US (and of course the food).

Going to college isn't about having fun, it's about learning, I suspect every kid that cries about college debt does so becuase they wasted time in frats, having a fun time and 'playing college'

Countries that support study do so becuase it benifits the entire country, the entire economy. Meanwhile in the US you idiots are litrially going to vote for either trump or Hillary, it says a lot about how idiotic a country can get.

This. Only the unwise are foolish enough to think they're wise. Just because you've been around a while doesn't mean you've been learning the whole time.

Not crying, asking for advice. Nazi: a member of the NSDAP. NSDAP is no longer in existence.

>benefits the entire economy
And what have you done in your years in college to support your countries gdp?

This is the stupidest thread I've seen all year

thank you

The easy way out:

Just agree with him and he will go away

This guy is right unfortunately. If the US government supported its citizens better with proper educational services we wouldn't have Trump and Clinton as our POTUS candidates. The US government purposely fosters a generally dumb population because it keeps the people that are in power, in power.

SJWs usually have highly visible profiles on Social Media like FB etc, so...

Catfish him as a 13-yr old SJW type

Wait for him to make inappropriate suggestions

Post results

Wait for him to Suduko

Nigger you are a drain on your nanny state. Quit playing at your country's shitty colleges and get a fucking job

And you think allowing them to be in control of all education is wise? If they want us to be dumb by not paying for education, dont you think it would be easier if they did pay for it, and controlled the curriculum?